IGNORED

The menstrual meat squatter

Grimalkin

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a pegan friend who let me know how to fertilize your garden with period blood... no thanks..

This is a lot more appetizing than marinating meat in bodily fluids or smearing the blood all over bread.

I use herbivore manure in my compost, and it really is extremely good for the garden. I suspect blood would be too, especially for those with squirrel problems. (stupid squirrels, eating all my cucumbers ... grumble).

So should 'Bodily Fluid Performance Art' be the next user title?

Sure!

I went with "Bodily Fluid Performance Artist."

So you mean there are other communities who are fascinated by her and have threads about her? I'd love to read their thoughts. This woman intrigues me more than most others. She's just so self consumed and so set in believing. People who are really consumed by their religion are interesting. People who are consumed by a religion they make up are fascinating (yeah you Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy and L. Ron Hubbard).

ETA- I've now found threads about her at GOMI and LOLCOWS

. Could you point me towards the threads? I'm having trouble interneting today

I have a pegan friend who let me know how to fertilize your garden with period blood... no thanks..

I have no problem with this. a few years back out of desperation my headship was peeing in gopher holes in our back yard. My life motto is if your not harming yourself or other people and you don’t push your beliefs/ opinions on others, go for it, have fun, you have my blessing. dance naked in your garden, hell GD post copulation rituals involving road kill don’t really bother me. its thinking about her family, neighbors and mailman eating her food that is really a crime to humanity.

I am so glad this woman is an ocean away from me.

I can't see how it's in any way respectful to squirt your sex leftovers all over a dead animal. The people I know who have totem animals -- I can't imagine them every doing such things.

shes within 1000 miles of me... :(

I have no problem with this. a few years back out of desperation my headship was peeing in gopher holes in our back yard. My life motto is if your not harming yourself or other people and you don’t push your beliefs/ opinions on others, go for it, have fun, you have my blessing. dance naked in your garden, hell GD post copulation rituals involving road kill don’t really bother me. its thinking about her family, neighbors and mailman eating her food that is really a crime to humanity.

As someone who considers animals sacred, I consider peeing into gopher holes is a shitty thing to do. " . . . if your[sic] not harming other people and you don't push your beliefs . . . on others . . . .you have my blessing" my ass.

As someone who considers animals sacred, I consider peeing into gopher holes is a shitty thing to do. " . . . if your[sic] not harming other people and you don't push your beliefs . . . on others . . . .you have my blessing" my ass.

I live in an area where gophers cause a serious problem for agriculture and gardens. The community's response is to invite tourists to come shoot them. Among the long list of reasons why I don't think that's a good idea, is the fact that this area is a haven for large birds of prey, some of whom end up with lead poisoning each year from eating the squirrel carcasses.

Now, I wouldn't say that I believe animals are sacred, but that's more because I don't believe in the concept of sacred -- I actually hold a deep ecology perspective that considers all pieces of the ecology to be of equal value to all others. Meaning, primarily, that humans are not superior to other creatures -- we are all equally valuable (or not valuable, as the case may be).

Anyway, I hate that we try to manipulate the environment by shooting squirrels, and I hate even more the idea that such an activity has been turned into a tourist/economic enterprise. But I would be even less in favor of broadscale application of poison to kill the squirrels.

It's tempting to say "hey, just let the squirrels be" but I do think that people trying to grow food is a pretty basic activity, not something frivolous like building shopping malls. So it's reasonable to want to limit squirrels and other creatures from damaging gardens (I don't feel quite as generous towards commercial agriculture, but the basic principle is the same).

So, bottom line, peeing into gopher holes to try to get them to stay out of someone's garden is, in my view, as benign as it gets.

It's either that or Caddy Shack...

I don't think attempting to encourage an animal to move somewhere less disruptive is a bad thing. We had a gopher that was more than welcome to set up house anywhere in my yard than where he did (in the bulb bed, despite the copious amounts of linseed oil I planted with them). My husband was out there with a hose muttering like Bill Murray every week until the gopher left. FTR considering I have no bulbs coming up, I'm guessing he just ran out of food and moved on.

the gopher tunnels were causing problems with our fencing foundation. we didn’t put out poison or traps, we just made it smelly so he wouldn’t want to come back. we also used store bought gopher repellant. I respect animals, I don’t kill them unnecessarily. I let spiders live in my house, Ive trapped feral cats to get them spayed and neutered. I could go on, but the point is I stand by what I said. if you want to believe every life is sacred to the point of not dealing with pest then more power to you. have fun. your onion of me matters little either way.

Well, it's a fine line. We just went out onto our deck and watched the cutest little baby rabbit (softest animal on earth, by the way) eating our newly planted flowers. Our garden is destroyed by these lovely little creatures every year. So, it's a love/hate thing. Live and let live. But if you've got to pee into a gopher hole I am all for it. (Does it work on rabbits?)

your onion of me matters little either way.

Please, please, please tell me that wasn't auto-correct. . . . :romance-heartsthree:

When I lived near DC, some peeps would always head downtown when the circus was there, to purchase lion and tiger poop. Rumor had it that the deer would stay away.

Before I conceded, I tried hair from my hairbrush, bone meal, blood meal, Irish Spring and urine--concluded that *anything* new would keep them away for about two weeks, after that, game on again.

I have saved my pee in buckets, not that is was old or smelly or anything, to spread around the boundaries of my gardens, suppose to keep rabbits away, it didn't work at all!

As far as I know this peeing thing only works with men - my husband did it around our campsite in Canada and the huge big massive moose chose another route to the water the next night (a very welcome change). A ranger told us to do it and he said that men´s urine contains more testosteron than womens.

(snip)You can also use hair, etc. of your own in workings that attempt to assert your will over another's, to control someone, or to simply make what you're doing intensely personal. So she's not getting this out of thin air - there is a legitimate tradition that uses hair, fingernails, spit, menstrual blood, seamen, anything that comes from the body, as ingredients in magical work. They can be used to "dress" candles, stuff a poppet or dolly (what you'd likely call a voodoo doll), and feeding something that has come from your body to another person is an attempt to gain control over them. (snip)

Someone needs to alert the navy and the merchant navy about this! :mrgreen:

I know it's a typo, I couldn't resist.

Thanks for the interesting info. A lot of what you wrote reminded me of "witch bottles", which were a popular remedy against witchcraft or "counter-spell" in 17th century England and the American colonies. They also involved bodily fluids to counter-act spells. You'd fill them with whatever was required for a counter-spell and either buried it for protection, or cast it into a fire to break a spell. As far as I'm aware no ingestion was required.

Here's a bit more info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_bottle

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-29685608

And here's an article about using dead animals or bits thereof in magic rituals in Cornwall (UK) dating back from the 1640s to the 1970s. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -eggs.html

Sorry, it's the Daily Fail, but informative enough.

Just thought I'd add a bit to how...uhm, perishables were used in rituals historically.

This woman fascinates me. She's like a more extreme, childless Sparkling Lauren.

Yeah, I don't think I can handle this lady, especially since there are pictures.

I've heard of women putting their menstrual blood in food and serving it to their husbands/boyfriends/victims in order to do some sort of "spell" on them that makes them obsessed with the woman whose blood it is. I just can't believe anyone would willingly eat that.

What they don't know.......There was an article on WitchVox years ago from a woman who talked about using it in spaghetti to keep the husband from straying. I'm assuming spaghetti because it's a nice cover. :stir-pot: :stir-pot:

What they don't know.......There was an article on WitchVox years ago from a woman who talked about using it in spaghetti to keep the husband from straying. I'm assuming spaghetti because it's a nice cover. :stir-pot: :stir-pot:

thanks I’m never looking at spaghetti with red sauce the say way ever again. :snooty:

thanks I’m never looking at spaghetti with red sauce the say way ever again. :snooty:

I understand! It took me a few months to get right after that one...

I have a feeling that if my husband found out I was spiking his food with my blood, he would become the exact opposite of obsessed with me.

I live in an area where gophers cause a serious problem for agriculture and gardens. The community's response is to invite tourists to come shoot them. Among the long list of reasons why I don't think that's a good idea, is the fact that this area is a haven for large birds of prey, some of whom end up with lead poisoning each year from eating the squirrel carcasses.

Now, I wouldn't say that I believe animals are sacred, but that's more because I don't believe in the concept of sacred -- I actually hold a deep ecology perspective that considers all pieces of the ecology to be of equal value to all others. Meaning, primarily, that humans are not superior to other creatures -- we are all equally valuable (or not valuable, as the case may be).

Anyway, I hate that we try to manipulate the environment by shooting squirrels, and I hate even more the idea that such an activity has been turned into a tourist/economic enterprise. But I would be even less in favor of broadscale application of poison to kill the squirrels.

It's tempting to say "hey, just let the squirrels be" but I do think that people trying to grow food is a pretty basic activity, not something frivolous like building shopping malls. So it's reasonable to want to limit squirrels and other creatures from damaging gardens (I don't feel quite as generous towards commercial agriculture, but the basic principle is the same).

So, bottom line, peeing into gopher holes to try to get them to stay out of someone's garden is, in my view, as benign as it gets.

Eh, I get your point but regarding the peeing thing, you could technically poop on your lawn to deter kids from stepping on it. My point? There are more efficient deterrents, and they sure as hell are more humane than scaring the crap out of gopher babies.

Source: vegan gardener

Archived