IGNORED

The menstrual meat squatter

Grimalkin

I know some neopagans who are slightly enamored with Ms. Dirt. :|

This one's a gem:

The Perks of Being an Innie

You know those horrifying fucking moments when you think you’ve accidentally wiped away all the jizz?

And while you’re frantically checking your neck, hair and chest in stupefied disbelief you’re thinking “HOW IN THE MOTHERFUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO ANOINT THE FUCKING BREAD?†(‘cause Jesus effin’ fuck you, there ain’t even one sticky-slippery smear'o'semen remaining)?

Then, as if by magic, your desperate fingers skid into a secret deposit hidden in the depths of your belly button, and you find you have just enough to consecrate-sanctify the fucking loaf by blessin’ the top with an itty bitty little jizz cross?

(I mean, seriously, what the fuck is up with those times?)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH SWEET JESUS NOT THIS THREAD AGAIN.

Jumping onto the Nope train to Fuckthatville...

I had actually managed not to read anything she had written about this nastiness until now. This thread was enough for me to know I didn't want to click on any links or spoilers. You have ruined that now sorchah. You fucking bitch. :hand: :lol:

So I recently have started clicking on the "New Posts" link on the side of the screen to see what people were posting on instead of just looking at a few of the topics on the forums. After reading the first few pages of this thread - I am starting to regret that decision. Along with the fact that I now have something else I will have to get caught up on reading on FJ that I missed over the years (Jill Rodrigues being the other main one at the moment) once I finish my prelims, this is just yuck. And I have learned that - thanks to Happy Atheist - I am unsure I want to ever click on a Spoiler again when I have been warned. As a vegetarian, meat usually grosses me out to some degree - but that picture...just...I have no words. :angry-nono:

I have to admit, I'm dying to click on the spoilers and I can't while on mobile. Can't wait to get home. ;) I avoided this thread the first time it popped up. I was too busy stalking other threads but now that it's been bumped my curiosity is piqued.

I totally forgot that she was the Naked Roast Sitter before she became the Menstrual Meat Squatter! As much as this thread kills me, I like to be reminded that, no matter how abnormal I may seem to my family, I am still boringly normal when compared to squatting on a piece of meat, while menstruating, before serving it to my family.

Between the menstrual meat, jizz bread and piss berries, I wonder if her guests accept anything she offers them to eat?

Archived