IGNORED

The menstrual meat squatter

Grimalkin

I thought she deserves her own thread. I understand some may not want to hear Ms. Graveyarddirt's antics. She is on FB and tumblr as Ms.Graveyarddirt. I must get kiddos off to school. Feel free to introduce her to anyone unfamiliar with her.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been around long enough that this is my automatic reaction to all things Naked Roast Sitter.

e19.jpeg

What on earth is a "squater"?

A squatter ... someone who squats. Menstral = menstrual

I'll bite...what's the deal with this one?

Just back away slowly from the thread ...

Once you've seen it, it can never be unseen.

But if you're determined: The lady is a psychotic fairy princess who wafts through life pissing on everything, scraping dead animals off the side of the road to soak them in random solutions, hangs bones off her family's trees, smears her menstrual blood on everything she comes into contact with (including food), smears her husband's semen on everything (including road kill) and sneaks psychoactive crap into food she gives her mail carrier (although this last one was allegedly an accident).

What on earth is a "squater"?

A squatter is someone who moves into a house illegally. For example, if you have a vacation home or home for sale in another city, a squatter simply moves in and lives there

Just back away slowly from the thread ...

Once you've seen it, it can never be unseen.

But if you're determined: The lady is a psychotic fairy princess who wafts through life pissing on everything, scraping dead animals off the side of the road to soak them in random solutions, hangs bones off her family's trees, smears her menstrual blood on everything she comes into contact with (including food), smears her husband's semen on everything (including road kill) and sneaks psychoactive crap into food she gives her mail carrier (although this last one was allegedly an accident).

So...the obvious question here is "WHY?!" Why on earth does she do this?

Salient point: after squatting, she roasted and then served said meat to people. I gather we do not know if these guests were like minded with regards to the benefits of, well, what the thread title is, but there is a photo of her, um, preparations.

She's gone pretty tame on her tumblr. Mostly foraging. TONS of reposting of other people's stuff. The occasional baking of penis shaped bread (yeah, she's kind of obsessed with the penis). Some things about how she strips down the bones of her roadkill finds. It's a very insular life. I kind of feel bad for her.

Viola, I love you. I beg you not to open this can of worms.

I made the mistake of reading some of the old threads on her.

post-7337-14452000373586_thumb.png

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh...I regret opening those. She's the epitome of TMI. :angry-banghead:

I'm nowhere near brave enough to check out her tumblr.

What does it say about me that my first thoughts when seeing that disturbing photo were about how dingy her socks looked? :?

This is all a gigantic wind-up, right?? RIGHT?????

This CANNOT be a real thing..... :pull-hair:

This is all a gigantic wind-up, right?? RIGHT?????

This CANNOT be a real thing..... :pull-hair:

Nope, she's for real. You need to read her old blog. She's a priestess in this nature based religion that she created by pulling things from other traditions and beliefs. Some wicca, some voodoo, nature based, season based, menstrual cycle based, etc. She uses a lot of sex magic and body fluid magic. In the past, she claimed to have a celestial dog or dragon that used to visit with her (though that hasn't been mentioned for a few years). A tree in the back yard (owned by her inlaws, not her BTW) was the embodiment of a god and she freaked the fuck out when her father-in-law gave it a much needed trim.

Why oh why did I feel the need to check it out after others said not to?!?!?!

*shuddering in revulsion*

I really think the box of hamburger helper "makes" this photo.

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/2731875063/in/dateposted/

Nope, she's for real. You need to read her old blog. She's a priestess in this nature based religion that she created by pulling things from other traditions and beliefs. Some wicca, some voodoo, nature based, season based, menstrual cycle based, etc. She uses a lot of sex magic and body fluid magic. In the past, she claimed to have a celestial dog or dragon that used to visit with her (though that hasn't been mentioned for a few years). A tree in the back yard (owned by her inlaws, not her BTW) was the embodiment of a god and she freaked the fuck out when her father-in-law gave it a much needed trim.

Thank you for mentioning this. I don't know anything about wiccan, pagan, etc. religions and I can't tell if she's a legit practitioner of some faith I never heard of, which would be fine, I guess??? Or is this appropriative and offensive to nature worshippers? Correct me if I'm wrong, but potions involving body fluids aren't always administered to others with their full knowledge and consent, are they? I looked into it a little bit the last time she came up here, but I don't remember what I read, except something vague about love spells, etc. Please forgive my ignorance and potentially misguided desire to live and let live...

A mark of blessing (fresh menstrual blood) on her rising bread (for luck.. fertility.. so they rise better ????) is horrific. pass the brain bleach.

graveyarddirt.tumblr.com/post/20532460307/amarkofblessing

Archived