IGNORED

Michelle's Mother's Day suggestions

Nic

Courtesy of People:

~Kitchen footmat that she says feels squishy between her feet when she pretends to cook. It also says KITCHEN to give her a hint ($49.99)

~apple spiraler bc evidently fresh apples are now a fav in the Duggar home...hope she tells her family that bc I don't think they know ($21.99)

~JBL portable Bluetooth speaker helps drown out her kids ($49.99)

~ice cream gift card. This is the cheapest gift on there and so of course she mentions JB

~Lavendar Epsom salts bc she says she "loves Lavendar bath salts for a warm relaxing soak"...I'm sure like all moms of 19 do ($6.29)

~Handel's Water Music- again more Michelle time ($8.99)

~a custom birthday board to keep track of bdays and anniversary ($40) bc TLC needs to know so they can plan & pay for activity

Other picks: edible arrangements starting at $79, a weekend to remember marriage retreat (guessing that's horn-dog JBs suggestion), my charge hub plus ($99)

So I'm guessing she had some help w this list as it's a blatant advert, but considering their schpeils of buy used...hell Anna made that crappy mobile as a gift... They got decorations from thrift store...Etc this list doesn't seem like an appropriate list coming from the Duggars. Not one mention of her liking homemade gifts. Instead of edible arrangement how about saying she likes baked cookies? Lavendar scented Epsom salt. They bragged and demonstrated how they make laundry detergent! Sheesh. Where are this broad's principles??

What Michelle really needs for Mother's Day is nothing.

The Jslaves need presents though. They deserve all that and more (hopefully an apple spiraler is something that Jessa wont screw up horribly and nearly decapitate herself with, though). They gave up their childhood because their mother and father never stepped up to be parents to the children they brought into the world. Send all of them off on vacation for a few weeks to do whatever they like, with no small children in sight (Derick can look after Israel too, give Jill a break). Give them plenty of fun experiences they can have, with just them, no screaming kids to ruin it, money to go shopping with, and pamper them a bit, like getting a makeover or something. Let them go out and party like they should have gotten the chance to do when they were younger. And absolutely no cameras allowed, its a special day just for them and nobody should see them doing it, not even their parents, no pressure to be good, instead they should film Michelle and Jimbob failing at looking after their kids.

Courtesy of People:

~Kitchen footmat that she says feels squishy between her feet when she pretends to cook. It also says KITCHEN to give her a hint ($49.99)

~apple spiraler bc evidently fresh apples are now a fav in the Duggar home...hope she tells her family that bc I don't think they know ($21.99)

~JBL portable Bluetooth speaker helps drown out her kids ($49.99)

~ice cream gift card. This is the cheapest gift on there and so of course she mentions JB

~Lavendar Epsom salts bc she says she "loves Lavendar bath salts for a warm relaxing soak"...I'm sure like all moms of 19 do ($6.29)

~Handel's Water Music- again more Michelle time ($8.99)

~a custom birthday board to keep track of bdays and anniversary ($40) bc TLC needs to know so they can plan & pay for activity

Other picks: edible arrangements starting at $79, a weekend to remember marriage retreat (guessing that's horn-dog JBs suggestion), my charge hub plus ($99)

So I'm guessing she had some help w this list as it's a blatant advert, but considering their schpeils of buy used...hell Anna made that crappy mobile as a gift... They got decorations from thrift store...Etc this list doesn't seem like an appropriate list coming from the Duggars. Not one mention of her liking homemade gifts. Instead of edible arrangement how about saying she likes baked cookies? Lavendar scented Epsom salt. They bragged and demonstrated how they make laundry detergent! Sheesh. Where are this broad's principles??

Aaargh, my work computer NEVER lets me bold or use the super fun smilies anymore. Damn.

Anyway, pretend that Mullet's first suggestion is bolded - what the fuck does she mean that the squishy mat says "kitchen" to give her a hint? A hint that she is in the kitchen? Has it really been that long since Mullet cooked?

Aaargh, my work computer NEVER lets me bold or use the super fun smilies anymore. Damn.

Anyway, pretend that Mullet's first suggestion is bolded - what the fuck does she mean that the squishy mat says "kitchen" to give her a hint? A hint that she is in the kitchen? Has it really been that long since Mullet cooked?

Sorry for confusion. Squishy comment hers. Kitchen comment mine. And I argue that yes, she does need the cue.

What Michelle really needs for Mother's Day is nothing.

The Jslaves need presents though. They deserve all that and more (hopefully an apple spiraler is something that Jessa wont screw up horribly and nearly decapitate herself with, though). They gave up their childhood because their mother and father never stepped up to be parents to the children they brought into the world. Send all of them off on vacation for a few weeks to do whatever they like, with no small children in sight (Derick can look after Israel too, give Jill a break). Give them plenty of fun experiences they can have, with just them, no screaming kids to ruin it, money to go shopping with, and pamper them a bit, like getting a makeover or something. Let them go out and party like they should have gotten the chance to do when they were younger. And absolutely no cameras allowed, its a special day just for them and nobody should see them doing it, not even their parents, no pressure to be good, instead they should film Michelle and Jimbob failing at looking after their kids.

THANK YOU!!! :worship:

Sheesh. Where are this broad's principles??

They flew out the window with their first million, so now she keeps them in a safety deposit box.

J'Chelles Mother's Day activity should be to actually mother her children with Boob, no other help allowed.

Meanwhile, the childrens real mothers could catch a break.

Michelle: Happy Mother's Day Jana... Here's a list of things I want you to get me. Take these screaming kids with you. OK BYE!

Somehow I think the whole 'soaking in lavender bath salts' is bullshit. Michelle doesn't strike me as a luxuriating-in-the-bath type. Not that she doesn't have the time, mind you. Unless that's how she creates 'sexy time' so that she and Boob can continue their presumed efforts to catch J20.

If I could figure out how to access the brain bleach emoticon I would insert it here.

Good, Jana, Jinger and Joy, Jessa, and Jill deserve all these gifts for being "buddy moms" for so many years.

Courtesy of People:

A calendar?

Buy one at Walmart and write it all down, or use your damn iPhone (that we saw you use to record your kid standing at the bottom of a trap door on stage) and type them all in - once and it repeats every year! :doh:

Well the rest of the kids need to break out the big bucks this year to gift all the buddy moms with everything on the list. M is going a bit mainstream with the list as it seems to me a lot of people who are the fanbase probably couldn't afford some of the things on that list for their parent. As others have said there are no wonderful handmade gifts on the list.

That list is full of items given to People to use as product placement for promotional reasons, come on you guys. Sorry to burst your bubble. :lol:

That list is full of items given to People to use as product placement for promotional reasons, come on you guys. Sorry to burst your bubble. :lol:

I totally get that it's a promotion thing, but is this list really in keeping with the Duggar branding of how they say they live their lives. I don't think Michelle submitted the list, but she commented and endorsed each product. I'm sure JB will have one next month

J'Chelles Mother's Day activity should be to actually mother her children with Boob, no other help allowed.

This would be a pretty funny sentence if you didn't know that Boob = Jim Bob. ;)

A marriage retreat seems like such an odd Mother's Day gift, but I give my mom tickets to a football game every year and sardines from Costco, so I probably can't talk for odd gifts.

dog shock collars so she can discipline the howler monkeys without having to get out of her chair.

Great list, J'Chelle! Now go on out and buy some of the stuff on the list for Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Joy, why don't you? Make their Mother's Day worth it!

I doubt Michelle really created that list. Not that I couldn't see her taking a Lavender bath but Michelle's biggest mother's day wish is attention.

I totally get that it's a promotion thing, but is this list really in keeping with the Duggar branding of how they say they live their lives. I don't think Michelle submitted the list, but she commented and endorsed each product. I'm sure JB will have one next month

I think the list is great for rebranding to totally ditch the 14kac frumper image and reinforce the idea the Duggars are "just like us" but with good Christian morals.

We all know that isn't true but the average leghumper or someone who has only heard of them in passing will fall for it. Plus, it keeps them in the limelight

I am seriously thinking about sending the real mothers in that house a Mothers Day card.

Should we also send her a one-way ticket to anywhere she wants and a book NOT fundiefied? I would send her a tall, dark, and handsome man but I think that's illegal. :dance:

If it didn't land in some P/O Box and read by only a TLC secretary, I'd totally send Jana a mother's day gift card, too. The real mom in that house needs some recreation too, you know, Jichelle?

Archived