IGNORED

Bria (Crawford) Cosper has a job!

Hisey

I've read so many posts by Kelly about how women are supposed to be keepers of the home.

So it was surprise to read that Bria is working at a preschool.

Because on the opposite end from Tiger Mom is the mother who gasped when my daughter (working in a preschool) told her 3-year old “no.†Not a harsh no, not a yelling no, just a firm “no.â€

Of course, Bria, with no kids, knows more than the child's mom. I hope she kept her superior info to herself, though, and does what her boss wants done.

I guess that stuff about keeping the home, helping in the community if you don't have kids.. . .I guess all that stuff applies to other people.

pittypat.jpg

You mean she's under the authority of a man not her husband? Oh, Uncle Pee-tah! Hand me my smelling salts!

:lol: :clap:

Working in a place where (presumably) working women leave their kids! Good for Bria. Maybe there's hope for one of Kelly Two Breast's kids yet.

Yay for Bria.

I cant see whats bad about judging someone who isn't impressed that preschool tell their kid no though. Kids need boundaries, and when they are at preschool they need to keep to the boundaries they are given by the staff and if they don't, they get told no. And even if people who work with kids do not have their own at home, they've usually had enough experience with kids (and training on how to look after them) that they know what theyre doing.

I totally agree with Kelly! Some parents today have lost their ever loving mind.

I heard about this one mom who breeds like a rabbit in spite of the fact that she can't afford to properly feed the children she has (even went so far as to lock down the kitchen to keep her kids from trying to gain access to food). 2 chicken breasts for a couple? Pfftttt....that's a meal for 11 at her house!

Now like I said, she doesn't have time to work to feed the kids she's bringing into the world, but she has found time to write ebooks on how to beat your kids, and maintains a blog that allows her to look down her nose at the unwashed masses.

When a tornado hit her area (killing a friend's husband) Kelly just knew it was God's special gift to her. Through this blessing she received TONS of donations and was finally able to get out of debt! She even had the opportunity to brag (via her blog) about how lucky she was not to be one of the poor saps in need of help from FEMA.

And the clothes! You wouldn't believe what people are willing to donate when you've lost your home. Bless Kelly, she even went as far as to use this situation to teach her hungry kids work ethic and the value of a dollar! She allowed them to PAY HER for the clothes people had given them. What a mom :romance-admire::music-tool:

*Disclaimer* Kelly and I live in the same general area and have mutual friends, so take what I just said for what it's worth

I totally agree with Kelly! Some parents today have lost their ever loving mind.

I heard about this one mom who breeds like a rabbit in spite of the fact that she can't afford to properly feed the children she has (even went so far as to lock down the kitchen to keep her kids from trying to gain access to food). 2 chicken breasts for a couple? Pfftttt....that's a meal for 11 at her house!

Now like I said, she doesn't have time to work to feed the kids she's bringing into the world, but she has found time to write ebooks on how to beat your kids, and maintains a blog that allows her to look down her nose at the unwashed masses.

When a tornado hit her area (killing a friend's husband) Kelly just knew it was God's special gift to her. Through this blessing she received TONS of donations and was finally able to get out of debt! She even had the opportunity to brag (via her blog) about how lucky she was not to be one of the poor saps in need of help from FEMA.

And the clothes! You wouldn't believe what people are willing to donate when you've lost your home. Bless Kelly, she even went as far as to use this situation to teach her hungry kids work ethic and the value of a dollar! She allowed them to PAY HER for the clothes people had given them. What a mom :romance-admire::music-tool:

*Disclaimer* Kelly and I live in the same general area and have mutual friends, so take what I just said for what it's worth

Say Whaaaat? After her kids lost their cloths in a tornado, and people donated cloths to her kids, she made them give HER money to get them????

Jesus truly weeps.

And she did not even use the money to buy her kids a third chicken breast.

Koala, You live in Alabama and have connections to Mrs. Chicken Breast? This I did not know.

Thank you for the funniest post ever. I didn't not even realize it was Kelly till about 1/3 of the way through!

Koala, You live in Alabama and have connections to Mrs. Chicken Breast? This I did not know.

Thank you for the funniest post ever. I didn't not even realize it was Kelly till about 1/3 of the way through!

Yep. We have mutual friends.

And she did not even use the money to buy her kids a third chicken breast.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess she didn't give said money to those who donated the cloths or to charity?

Oh. My. God. Please tell me that's a joke!

Yay for Bria.

I cant see whats bad about judging someone who isn't impressed that preschool tell their kid no though. Kids need boundaries, and when they are at preschool they need to keep to the boundaries they are given by the staff and if they don't, they get told no. And even if people who work with kids do not have their own at home, they've usually had enough experience with kids (and training on how to look after them) that they know what theyre doing.

You believe Kelly is telling the truth and this story is not totally made up?

Because I don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone called Kelly out in the comments section of her latest blog post: “It is interesting that Kelly’s progeny don’t seem to share her dislike of schools. Her son-in-law is enrolled in higher education (which is certainly a school), and her daughter teaches in a preschool. I am not sure why they have formed opinions so different than hers.â€

Kelly replied: “Bria doesn’t teach at a preschool, and even if she did,it wouldn’t mean she has a different view than I do (she doesnt). I have also maintained my support of college if-when it is necessary. If you comment, be right. (This, for the sake of others reading, not the troll.)â€

generationcedar.com/main/2015/05/socialization-homeschooling-peers-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.html

So, does Bria work at a preschool or not? Was Kelly lying in the previous post or in the comments section of this one?

I can't help but notice, they got married over the winter? Yet no pregnancy ancoument? Is it possible Bria and her husband have decided to use some birth control...Maybe I should feel bad for speculating but Kelly did write a post saying reproducive choices weren't a private matter.

Can you imagine walking into a daycare and discovering your kid's nursery teacher is Bria Crawford? In her blog, she always came across as dumb as a stump.

According to Bria's FB, she's a waitress at a sandwich shop and volunteers at some sort of horse riding organization for disabled people.

According to Bria's FB, she's a waitress at a sandwich shop and volunteers at some sort of horse riding organization for disabled people.

Does Bria's husband own the sandwich shop? (NO) Because if not, she's violating God's creation order (according to Kelly).

Just so everyone knows...Bria IS NOT working at a preschool...she "helps" out at her aunt's church school once in a while and just so everyone knows Kelly IS NOT against college education.....just not for her children right??? Her brand of schooling scares me....she is basically unschooling at this point and doesnt believe her children should learn anything they are not interested in....poor ashton seems very talented but will e ever be able to take that talent out in the world without any real education?

Archived