IGNORED

Punk Duggars

NotALoserLikeYou

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The boys all looks so much better, I never realized how much their fundie style was holding them back!

This is so true! Punk JD is not too bad!

I'm literally dying over these comments!!! Seems like all the instagram leghumpers are 12 though.

One of them was ten years old. When I was ten I had to get my parents to open the internet browser (netscape) for me and i definitely wasn't doing stuff like this. I looked up whales and stuff. TEN YEARS OLD. :pink-shock:

Jana looks Amazing although I'd put Jessa as a redhead and Jana as purple

OMG thank you for showing me this. Not to mention all the boys look so damn hotter after they have been punkafied, but it fits the girl very well too. Some of these hair colors could totally suit them in real life.

PS: Love this one. Anna totally looks like a normal regular chick going to college or something. instagram.com/p/1ffqaFoHZB/?taken-by=punkduggars

One of them was ten years old. When I was ten I had to get my parents to open the internet browser (netscape) for me and i definitely wasn't doing stuff like this. I looked up whales and stuff. TEN YEARS OLD. :pink-shock:

When I was ten I had dial up and never even thought about threatening to call the police on strangers via the internet. If I was lucky enough to get on the Disney website to play a game, it was a good day.

When I was ten I had dial up and never even thought about threatening to call the police on strangers via the internet. If I was lucky enough to get on the Disney website to play a game, it was a good day.

When I was ten the internet hadn't been invented yet, so I went roller skating. :D

Jana looks Amazing although I'd put Jessa as a redhead and Jana as purple

I think the punkification of Jana and Jessa fits their personalities perfectly -- Jana is understated but the 'shopped in details enhance that. Jessa is much more interested in attention, and the very bright 'shopped in details indicate *that*.

The only one I don't think quite works is Jill -- the green/blue hair is perfect, but the bright blue eyeshadow and lipstick is too much for her.

skating rinks and black trans ams :lol:

I didn't get your reference so I googled and that song basically covers it, hahaha

The one thing he didn't mention is having a dad who controlled the tv and radio, so getting CHiPs, The Dukes of Hazzard, Kenny Rogers, and Merle Haggard in the exact opposite proportion of what I wanted--more of the first and less of the last. :lol: That probably explains my undying love for mindless television and strong aversion to country music in my adulthood!

Here's a punk Duggar to get back on topic. She's having an ama--somebody ask her if she thinks we're cool, hurr hurr

0SlRdrPh.jpg

we had internet (isdn dial up) when i wad 13 yo and i was looking up sailor moon fanpages with animated gifs and midis and amazing "graphics" aka tiled backgrounds xD

When I was ten the internet hadn't been invented yet, so I went roller skating. :D

The world is a very rapidly changing place...

I remember once when I was a kid (i guess i was around 10 here too) we had this game installed on our computer (it must have been like chess or something) except you played it over an internet connection and you could pick from a drop down bar of things to say to your opponent (things like "good move!" and "checkmate" and my dad freaked out because he thought i was actually talking a person I didn't know on the internet. :lol:

and now the 10 year olds just have their own instagrams!! threaten to call the police on people who make the duggars look punk!!! my poor dad would have a heart attack.

I was at the roller rink... though I also skated outside, but woo going to the roller rink was a big regular weekend thing for 10 yo me.

I was at the roller rink... though I also skated outside, but woo going to the roller rink was a big regular weekend thing for 10 yo me.

I was poor, so mostly I had to skate on the sidewalk. It was a big deal if we got to go to the roller rink!

Archived