IGNORED

Punk Duggars

NotALoserLikeYou

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*crossing fingers Jana goes to college and decides the punk lifestyle is for her because it looks too good*

I saw this today on fb, and thought a few would work nicely for Duggar girls:

(Add the www.)

haircutweb.com/2015/04/omg-i-love-your-hair-shear-image-hair.html

• 1 month later...

Been meaning to bring this up since the scandal began....I really, really, really don't like how the creator of the PunkDuggars IG account handled Josh's scandal. Here is what the author posted:

"A statement about Josh Duggar:

Ever since the claims about Josh began I've been trying to decide what to do or say about it. After a few days of thinking I've decided, I'm going to keep this instagram going.

I forgive Josh Duggar.

I don't say this lightly. I don't say this out of ignorance. I say this as a victim of sexual abuse. People are up in arms over what Josh did. What he did was wrong. But what matters the most in this situation is that his victims forgave him. I feel that I have no right to pass judgement of someone who wronged others, when those that were wronged have found the strength to forgive. If his victims were still suffering and were still angry, I would have the right to feel anger towards him.

If they can forgive Josh, so can I.

#joshduggar #19kac #19kidsandcounting

Edit: feel free to unfollow or argue all you want. I'm not going to reply to people trying to change my mind unless they can give me legitimate proof that they haven't forgiven Josh."

Yea, she's pretty much a true believer, leg humper. She says she "Adores Josh and Anna and thinks their relationship is perfect!!" Loves all of the Kellergirls!

On the Alyssa Bates Webster thread, there seems to be concurrence that she'd look great with a pink streak in her hair.

Without a doubt I think Jana, Joseph and Jessa benefit the most from the punk makeovers. But the People spread that they did with the girls about a month ago was pretty great too, it made them look more up to date.

I was at the roller rink... though I also skated outside, but woo going to the roller rink was a big regular weekend thing for 10 yo me.

That was also the case for me when I was 10, plus I attended birthday parties at the roller rink.

As far as this thing goes, once again, it's a leghumper's Instagram account.

PunkDuggars? Yeah, anyone can do what you did.

Guess we will have to come up with our own poorly edited punk pictures. :'(

Archived