IGNORED

Jill's Neverending Pregnancy Part 6 - Push Jill PUSH

Coconut Flan

Good Morning or whaterver it is whereever you are ;D

Since I've been trolling this thread (forum) for a while, i finally registered myself yesterday, so that i can snark WITH all of you, and not just read about it, which just makes it so much better

I feel like that baby is already here, but most likely born on saturday, and good old Jill doesn't like that it is born saturday, so they might just pretend he was born on Sunday, but they do not want to give out pictures until later today, so that nobody suspects anything.. or its been born even earlier, i have no clue

name: they should just stick to Dilly. Everybody got used to Dilly by now, since he's so on Duggar Time.. And Dilly Dillard is a very easy name to remember, i suppose

and:

Peanut butter, don't like it to eat in general, but love to bake with it, (don't ask, i have no clue why)

Chocolate: swiss or Austrian, but i also really liked some of the canadian chocolates (don't remember the name) and New Zealand Chocolate (some of it) was really amazing too

purses, i have some, but they're usually not to branded, but filled up with the most random stuff.. my most expensive purse is Tom Tailor,but its not all to fancy either, but still, i love it, got it since more than half a year now, and the bag i had before was really cheap, but i just took i everywhere.. i think i had it for four years, and i took it to CAN/USA/OZ/interrail in Europe.. it has more life experience than most Duggars, since it's not only seen churches and limited world view..

songs: i can never pick one either, but i love Queen, Imagine Dragons, Muse etc.. but also quite a few top10 songs.. and i agree..Bittersweet symphony is a very good one..

tv shows: Grey's Anatomy, 2 Broke Girls, White collar, Breaking Bad, i suppose i watch everything until i can't watch it anymore

movies: no clue really

books: Harry potter, aaaaall the way, best book series ever, i feel really bad for everybody who is not ALLOWED to read it (or who doesn't want it, i mean.. WHY?),

heels: have some, don't wear them too often, don't mind being rather short.. i prefer converse, they're my go too shoes

shoes in the house: we take shoes off once we are in the hallway, and then put them on again for going out.. we have heated floors, and also mainly wooden floors, so everybody would go insane if we would keep our shoes on.

and sports (ironically this gave the initiative to finally register): Vancouver Canucks ;D - was the first hockey game i saw, and i was in Vancouver for it, and that was the season they were in the finals.. ended bad, but pretty much for every game (sadly including the last one), the town was a complete madhouse, and i loved it.

alright.. i'm gonna snark some other threats now ;D - but come on already jill..

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else worrying that at some point, merconium aspiration is going to become a concern?

Drink: alcoholic: Sangria. Non-alcoholic: Peach Snapple. It was all I drank when I was visiting my sister in NY and when I got back they started stocking the small bottles in supermarkets here so I’m hoarding it incase they stop. (It happens Reece’s and Poptarts have been on and off our shelves for years)

Purses: Not a big fan.

Circ: Only if I was advised by a doctor to do it for medical reasons.

PB: Only with chocolate. Or anything Reece’s.

Chocolate: Technically I’m allergic to milk but I love Reece’s and as an Australian Tim-Tams (I’m pretty sure it’s un-Australian not to like Tim-Tams. We filled up an entire suitcase with them when we went to visit my sister).

Heels: As much as I love the look of them they hurt my feet. So I buy them on a whim and then they sit in my cupboard unused. Although I do have one amazing pair of Ankle-boot wedges that are like 4 inches that I wear for formal occasions. I regret it every time but they look fabulous with opaque black tights.

Fave Song: Girl from Mars by Ash. I have memories of singing along in the car to this song as a kid.

Fave Movie: LotR- I went to everyone of these with my brother. We didn’t plan it that way it just sort of happened. He introduced me to it for the first one, then the second one came out and my parents didn’t want me to go alone with my friends because I’d just gotten out of hospital and for the third my parents insisted because we were going to an all night marathon. And since it’s a thing we decided to do it for the Hobbit movies. Although we’re both putting off seeing the last movie. Probably because once we’ve seen it we’ll have nothing to talk about. It’s the only thing me and my brother share. Or because I associate it with my childhood and when it's over that means I'm a GROWN UP and I'M NOT READY TO BE AN ADULT DAMMIT!

I am massively obsessed with HP too.

Fave Book: See above.

Fave TV show: I don’t watch a lot of TV, at the moment the only thing I’m watching is Murdoch Mysteries (It’s the history nerd in me). I tend to get into something and watch it obsessively for the first season, then when it’s on hiatus I read the fan fiction and the second season annoys me because the fan fiction is so much more creative (and I’m a massive Slasher). This has happened for The Musketeers, Glee, Merlin, Sherlock (I got up to Season 3), I could go on…

Cracker Barrel: I don’t know what Cracker Barrel is. If I’d known during our trip to America I would have hunted one down just to try it. I did this with a lot of things. But I will give you my favourite chain restaurant which is Ajisen Ramen. They have amazing ramen and the best Geso Karaage. This is the place me and my friends always go when we meet up.

Shoes: On. I never know how people can go without them especially here in Aus. I learnt to always have them on the first time I burnt my feet on the hot asphalt of the road.

My oldest had that screwed into her head. And then when she went into distress and I needed an emergency c-section, they just pulled it out. She still has the scar on the back of her head.

That is horrible.

Internal scalp monitors should be forbidden and expectant mothers should speak out against it more.

Don't let that be done to your babies!

According to my mother my brother was almost a month overdue because the doctor didn't believe she was full term when she went into labour the first time and so stopped it and sent her home. When she came back he came out all scaly with incredibly long fingernails. And looked like a little asian baby (Some couple in the nursery asked exactly that to my father). We thought this was an exaggeration until we saw a picture of my cousin adopted from Korea and his baby picture looked just like my brothers. They are 20 years apart in age.

Is anyone else worrying that at some point, merconium aspiration is going to become a concern?

I'm worried about that too, my brother was 9 days late and there was merconium in the amniotic fluid.

btw, this is my first post

I wonder how late is "late" to Jill's midwife. I wonder if she'll be induced today. Knowing them, the baby is probably already here and they're just enjoying watching us talk about peanut butter and screws in babys' heads.

I should be asleep.

But I woke up and had to check the thread since it had the word push in it.

I went to 41+5, no meconium etc. Perfectly normal delivery at home. I really feel for Jill going this overdue though, I was climbing the walls by 41 weeks.

Daughter was 42 weeks exactly and son was 42 weeks and 3 days. Both had to be induced. I was huge and miserable.

Both a happy, healthy kiddos now.

Hey Mods: the link the Easter Bunny left at the end of Part 5 was not bringing me to Part 6 properly...404 error.

Good morning! Is there a baby yet? I doubt it.

It's 4 AM in my time zone and I can't sleep. I'll just get caught up on the thread instead.

Favorite TV shows: Better Call Saul, Vikings, American Crime, The Walking Dead, Survivor

Good Morning or whaterver it is whereever you are ;D

Since I've been trolling this thread (forum) for a while, i finally registered myself yesterday, so that i can snark WITH all of you, and not just read about it, which just makes it so much better

I feel like that baby is already here, but most likely born on saturday, and good old Jill doesn't like that it is born saturday, so they might just pretend he was born on Sunday, but they do not want to give out pictures until later today, so that nobody suspects anything.. or its been born even earlier, i have no clue

name: they should just stick to Dilly. Everybody got used to Dilly by now, since he's so on Duggar Time.. And Dilly Dillard is a very easy name to remember, i suppose

and:

Peanut butter, don't like it to eat in general, but love to bake with it, (don't ask, i have no clue why)

Chocolate: swiss or Austrian, but i also really liked some of the canadian chocolates (don't remember the name) and New Zealand Chocolate (some of it) was really amazing too

purses, i have some, but they're usually not to branded, but filled up with the most random stuff.. my most expensive purse is Tom Tailor,but its not all to fancy either, but still, i love it, got it since more than half a year now, and the bag i had before was really cheap, but i just took i everywhere.. i think i had it for four years, and i took it to CAN/USA/OZ/interrail in Europe.. it has more life experience than most Duggars, since it's not only seen churches and limited world view..

songs: i can never pick one either, but i love Queen, Imagine Dragons, Muse etc.. but also quite a few top10 songs.. and i agree..Bittersweet symphony is a very good one..

tv shows: Grey's Anatomy, 2 Broke Girls, White collar, Breaking Bad, i suppose i watch everything until i can't watch it anymore

movies: no clue really

books: Harry potter, aaaaall the way, best book series ever, i feel really bad for everybody who is not ALLOWED to read it (or who doesn't want it, i mean.. WHY?),

heels: have some, don't wear them too often, don't mind being rather short.. i prefer converse, they're my go too shoes

shoes in the house: we take shoes off once we are in the hallway, and then put them on again for going out.. we have heated floors, and also mainly wooden floors, so everybody would go insane if we would keep our shoes on.

and sports (ironically this gave the initiative to finally register): Vancouver Canucks ;D - was the first hockey game i saw, and i was in Vancouver for it, and that was the season they were in the finals.. ended bad, but pretty much for every game (sadly including the last one), the town was a complete madhouse, and i loved it.

alright.. i'm gonna snark some other threats now ;D - but come on already jill..

Welcome!

This thought crossed my mind, too. But that wouldn't be a good testimony, besides, Jill has never been one to seek privacy.

Early morning here and the full moon on the horizon is HUGE. Probably about the size of Dilly's head by now.

Jill looks miserable in that last profile shot. Would she listen to Michelle about going to the hospital if the midwife disagreed, or vice-versa?

Off to get ready for family stuff.

JUST DO IT, Jill.

I've never heard of internal monitors. It was bad enough when they tried to get a blood sample by making a tiny scratch on my son's head. I had an epidural and could still feel him trying to wriggle away inside me.

Because I'm bored, and everyone else has done it:

Drink: Alcoholic: Beer or a really good red wine. Non-alcoholic: Tea, green or black.

Purses: I use a purse, well what many of you would call a wallet. It hast to fit my cards, any cash, and my phone.

Circ: I have no idea. Never looked into it.

Peanut Butter: Neither here or there.

Chocolate: Tim Tams and Arnott's Mint Slice. If I want something of slightly higher quality, Lindt or Cadbury Old Gold.

Heels: Love 'em. Wear them when ever I can. The higher the heel, the less I care. I dream of owning several pairs of Jimmy Choo's and Christian Loubortin's (never will unless I marry someone really rich).

Favourite Song: God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton; It's Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill; No Place That Far by Sarah Evans. How do you choose a favourite song?

Favourite Movie: 1995 BBC Pride and Prejudice

Favourite Book: Bible

Favourite TV show: I Love Lucy, Beverly Hillbillies, Duck Dynasty

Cracker Barrel: What's Cracker Barrel?

Shoes: Don't care. I grew up in thongs(flip flops) and bare feet. These days I tend to wear cowboy boots when it's socially expected of me to wear shoes other than high heels.

Hopefully Dilly Dally turns up soon because I'm losing patience. And I love NST! She makes me smile, which is something I need in my life!

Good morning! Bin has posted a video (which I haven't watched) but apparently 'Jesus is alive'. So, no Dilly news but that's pretty major, isn't it?

GOOD MORNING - HAPPY EASTER :cracking-up:

and it looks like Jill's midwife is a hack :pull-hair:

I have been so concerned about this - I have been asking people about babies dying in uetro - I seriously am hoping everything is ok

anyway we are day 13

Holy Moly Day 13

that can't be good - NO news anywhere - except #BentheWriter

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
someone send me a pm when the birth occurs and say birth -boy and size because i will be in Whistler :D but I think I might be around tonight :D

Good morning! Bin has posted a video (which I haven't watched) but apparently 'Jesus is alive'. So, no Dilly news but that's pretty major, isn't it?

jessa posted a video

and USED A VCR

she is coming along

Bed time Easter Sunday night here, and still no Dilly Dally.

When I read Derick's tweet about the lord calling the baby from the womb or whatever, I actually took it to mean something bad. I know a lot of people thought it was a hint of labour, but I thought it meant the baby had died. You know fundies and their hellfire and brimstone interpretation of the bible. Hopefully baby Ricky Bobby is fine, but Jill is seriously overdue.

Here it goes.

Chocolate, love it but only as Ina Garten would say only good chocolate.

PB, Trader Joe's but also love almond and cashew butters.

Purses, I have been using a Dooney and Burke purse for the past 10 years, I don't think that it will ever wear out.

Drink, I live for my white wine.

Movie, Dirty Dancing, it helped me rethink how this one time Catholic girl viewed abortion.

Book. The Mists of Avalon.

TV show. Right now it is Vikings. But since I am a Jonathan Jackson fan girl, I love Nashville. It doesn't hurt that he looks like one of my sons.

Kids, three almost all natural, did have one shot of demerol with the first because it felt like I was trying to pass a bowling ball. All were raised religion free, but my daughter is fundie lite, but I am proud of her. She took in a foster child.

Mists of Avalon is my fav too. I wish they would make a decent movie version. The made for TV one was terrible.

Theory #57483926263:

Jill WAS actually in labour when Derick posted his lecture. But because the baby is big it never fully engaged in the pelvis and without that pressure the labour stopped.

(I think this happened to me, which makes me an obstretician in Duggarland, right?)

Theory #57483926263:

Jill WAS actually in labour when Derick posted his lecture. But because the baby is big it never fully engaged in the pelvis and without that pressure the labour stopped.

(I think this happened to me, which makes me an obstretician in Duggarland, right?)

yes

Archived