IGNORED

Jill's Neverending Pregnancy Part 6 - Push Jill PUSH

Coconut Flan

OK, which one is it, my curiosity is flying-----or is it YOU ;)

Not me! McCrae is a friend of mine from my BB forum.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okie dokie! I have seen most of the Nashville Cast at the Opry, Only ones I lack are Will ( Chris Carmack ) Luke ( Will Chase) Layla ( Aubree Peeples) and Zoey ( Chaley Rose)

Scarlett ( Clare Bowen) and Deacon ( Chip Esten) are two of the best singers I have ever seen live

I adore Chip Esten! The fact that he can play such a serious role and pull it off is amazing. I still think of him as the goof from Who's Line Is It Anyway.

Not me! McCrae is a friend of mine from my BB forum.

Ahhh McCrae, would love to see him on an all-stars.....without "A"

I adore Chip Esten! The fact that he can play such a serious role and pull it off is amazing. I still think of him as the goof from Who's Line Is It Anyway.

I see him becoming an Opry member in a few years, I can't think of ANYONE who loves it more then he does

Checked all the family twitter's and websites and blogs and nobody's sayin' nothin! Don't they know that we're patiently waiting to hear something. They really need to give us an update ;) ;)

Longest . Pregnancy . Ever !

At this point, I think he'll be born and sit for his drivers license exam the next day!

This! Telling people before the stick dries makes the pregnancy seem 11 months long! I was soooo upset when I needed to tell my work very early on that I'm pregnant because it seemed like a year away to ME at that stage....

Was joking about enrolling the baby at Kindergarten as it would feel like it would be old enough by the time it came out :)

My pregnancy went very quickly since I didn't know I was pg until I was almost 5 months along. Before y'all say "WHAT" I never missed a period, I had no morning sickness, I gained no weight, no physical changes whatsoever! I found out I was pregnant cuz I went to the doc because I was constipated and hadn't been able to go for almost 2 weeks. My first thought, after the shock wore off, was that I'd finally have boobs! Nope, same size before, during and after :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found out at 7 weeks with both my kids.

My son, other than high BP, pregnancy was fine.

My pregnancy with my daughter was MISERY! I bled, threatened miscarriage, retro placental hematoma, placenta previa...went into labor at 32 weeks, was in bed rest for 5 weeks , little shit held on until 39 Wks 5 days!

And she was born with red hair...so that explains it all! LoL!

Actually, I used to pray that God would give me a red headed girl, so he did, then sat back and laughed! :lol:

Seriously? I just went out for drinks with the boyfriend, and we're already on part 6? Screw it. I'll catch up sometime tomorrow.

BTW, I had a drink called Angry Fire. It's Jack Daniels Fire whiskey and Angry Orchard Apple Cider. It's delicious. But I'm pretty buzzed, so I''ll sign off before I ramble :D

Repost of the list skipped the most recent guess (2/3rds of thread!) on April 12th:

The Official Baby Date Poll:

March 11th: jerkit

March 12th: Fundie Bunny, eh02

March 13th: caitiedid313, Stokstaartje

March 14th: Cheetah, Buzzard

March 15th: canis, Firiel, Gobbles, brittbritt

March 16th: for_the_Kitties, freejosiah, theCR

March 17th: Isarhenne, Tiny Bubbles, freealljs, friendofgreen

March 18th: Duggor, Sjestings

March 19th: HandHoldingHeathen, pamplemousse

March 20th: Dandruff, AngelGirl8811, weirdemmaline, Rescinded and Mended

March 21st: 16strong, Cassia, nolongerIFBx, NewSeasonOfLife, meee, MiddleAgedLady, MrsYoungie, Acalissi, VeryNikeSeamstress, FlamingFundie

March 22nd: morri, Bugaboo, Daisy0322, frugalitymom, MrsAndiAwesome, shard1118

March 23rd: Fluffypaws, keen23, nataraja, DaffyDill, tulip, Ledbetteramy

March 24th: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, Elvis Presby, Four is Enough, ariel9, Adrienne83, SorenaJ, sense and nonsense,

March 25th: AlwaysExited, VelociRapture, justmy2cents, sadiZ, Sophie's Mommie, candygirl200413, JBsHairspray, milla

March 26th: FJismyheadship, SportsgalAnnie, hollywood, bluebird, calimojo, LogansMama, jezebelda

March 27th: Kira, HuggleMonster, rainbowbubbles, ColeMarie86, anti-antichoice, ViolaSebastian, Alachantal

March 28th: Kcmree, Mela99, Pretzel, ElegantMajesticPearls, Quiverfullofit

March 29th: GotCaughtDancing, Jinderella, SassyPants, VixenToast

March 30th: BeckaBoots, watchdog, Seren Ann

March 31st: Ursula, JMO, 19 cats and counting, DugFan, zygote373, destiny31, browneyes

April 1st: jingersrealmom, karen77, bekkah, sassy41, kimberm, Pandora Spocks, Miggy, DGayle

April 2nd: lascuba, Escapefromfundiedom

April 3rd: nst, amers, halcionne, singsingsing, SnowShine

April 4th: gilamomster, JHeathen, FearLyss, Ofglen

April 5th: karismanic, Arrowoftruth, inyoureyes, Alye

April 6th: carebaer

April 7th: Incognito22, cathgrl1

April 8th: Rachel333

April 9th: QBall37

April 10th: Rainytown

April 12th: drivingmishcrazy

Sometime in November, to thrill nst :dance:

Somebody showed Dilly Dally this list, so now he's gunning for the 11th or 13th, just to mess with all of us! :doh: Also like to say I think he'll be in the 9lb range. I was 18 days late....9lbs, 5oz.

All Of My Kids Had That internal scalp monitor during labor. They literally screw it into the babies head.

And, all 5 of my kids, have a brown mole on the tops of their heads. I used to tell them it was where their GPS was inatalled. With our gvmt these days, maybe I shouldn't have joked that.

My oldest had that screwed into her head. And then when she went into distress and I needed an emergency c-section, they just pulled it out. She still has the scar on the back of her head.

I hope I don't dream about Jill and her uterus...have spent way too much time on this strange, yet oddly hypnotic thread.

Bet there's some news tomorrow. Easter Sunday would be the ideal day for the Second Coming.

Stripper Name: Skittles Florence. That's better than if I had used my current pet's name, since his name is Syphilis.

Drink: If it's alcoholic, I generally drink Fireball. If not, it's Diet Coke.

Purses: I always find one I like (especially from Nine West!) and use it till it falls apart.

Circ: No kids yet, but I will absolutely circ.

PB: Absolutely gross.

Chocolate: I hate chocolate, too. I'm an odd one.

Heels: I'm under 5 feet tall, so yes. Give me all the heels.

Fave Song: Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds.

Fave Movie: Air Force One

Fave Book: Anything by Mary Higgins Clark

Fave TV show: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and House. Medicine is my guilty pleasure.

Cracker Barrel: has incredible chicken and dumplings. Living in Oklahoma, I can eat it whenever but I don't since it's so bad for me (also they only carry Pepsi products and I need my Diet Coke dammit).

Shoes: Off. Always off. I was in the hospital for a bit and grew accustomed to having socks on all the time so occasionally, I wear socks inside but it's mostly bare feet for me.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm nineteen, raised in/around Tulsa, OK. Being from OK, I have a soft spot for Derick since he was Pistol Pete, though I'm an OU Sooner's fan. I have lupus, which is a chronic autoimmune illness that is incurable and can be fatal in some cases. Luckily, I'm in decent health. Because of this, I'm a medical junkie. I was raised conservative Church of Christ and practice it, but I kind of ignore the whole "don't fornicate, drink, or swear." stuff they say in church. The Church of Christ has some similarities to IFB, sadly. We don't believe in drinking whatsoever, but I'm still on the fence about that one. We also don't use instruments in worship, believe immersion baptism is essential to salvation, and we don't believe in premillennialism/rapture/whatever. I also really like talking about myself.

I was 8lbs, 9ozs, and I was 2 weeks early. If Jill is 2 weeks late, and she gives birth before the baby starts to lose weight in utero... :pink-shock:

I went away for a few hours to get some last-minute Easter stuff for my daughter. When I left, we were on page 14 of Part 5. I come back and it's up to page 5 of part 6.

BABY DILLY, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO US! :pull-hair: :pull-hair:

Stripper Name: Skittles Florence. That's better than if I had used my current pet's name, since his name is Syphilis.

Drink: If it's alcoholic, I generally drink Fireball. If not, it's Diet Coke.

Purses: I always find one I like (especially from Nine West!) and use it till it falls apart.

Circ: No kids yet, but I will absolutely circ.

PB: Absolutely gross.

Chocolate: I hate chocolate, too. I'm an odd one.

Heels: I'm under 5 feet tall, so yes. Give me all the heels.

Fave Song: Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds.

Fave Movie: Air Force One

Fave Book: Anything by Mary Higgins Clark

Fave TV show: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and House. Medicine is my guilty pleasure.

Cracker Barrel: has incredible chicken and dumplings. Living in Oklahoma, I can eat it whenever but I don't since it's so bad for me (also they only carry Pepsi products and I need my Diet Coke dammit).

Shoes: Off. Always off. I was in the hospital for a bit and grew accustomed to having socks on all the time so occasionally, I wear socks inside but it's mostly bare feet for me.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm nineteen, raised in/around Tulsa, OK. Being from OK, I have a soft spot for Derick since he was Pistol Pete, though I'm an OU Sooner's fan. I have lupus, which is a chronic autoimmune illness that is incurable and can be fatal in some cases. Luckily, I'm in decent health. Because of this, I'm a medical junkie. I was raised conservative Church of Christ and practice it, but I kind of ignore the whole "don't fornicate, drink, or swear." stuff they say in church. The Church of Christ has some similarities to IFB, sadly. We don't believe in drinking whatsoever, but I'm still on the fence about that one. We also don't use instruments in worship, believe immersion baptism is essential to salvation, and we don't believe in premillennialism/rapture/whatever. I also really like talking about myself.

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
Can you believe fucking Owen in the episode before last??? and Derek (Shepherd, not Dillard)????? I AM JUST :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Here it goes.

Chocolate, love it but only as Ina Garten would say only good chocolate.

PB, Trader Joe's but also love almond and cashew butters.

Purses, I have been using a Dooney and Burke purse for the past 10 years, I don't think that it will ever wear out.

Drink, I live for my white wine.

Movie, Dirty Dancing, it helped me rethink how this one time Catholic girl viewed abortion.

Book. The Mists of Avalon.

TV show. Right now it is Vikings. But since I am a Jonathan Jackson fan girl, I love Nashville. It doesn't hurt that he looks like one of my sons.

Kids, three almost all natural, did have one shot of demerol with the first because it felt like I was trying to pass a bowling ball. All were raised religion free, but my daughter is fundie lite, but I am proud of her. She took in a foster child.

Oh, and my vote is that Baby Dilly Dally Israel Isaiah Richard James Robert Duggar Dillard will be born on Monday, April 6th.

I think I'm off to lala land. Turned on the TV to see if there was anything worth watching on my beloved ScyFi channel and Abe Lincoln vs. the Zombies is on. That's too much even for me. Good luck to those of you on overnight Baby Dilly watch. Sound the trumpets if he arrives. Sweet dreams to all.

My oldest had that screwed into her head. And then when she went into distress and I needed an emergency c-section, they just pulled it out. She still has the scar on the back of her head.

:pink-shock: OMG! I just looked this up because I didn't know what an internal scalp monitor was. HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO A BABY?! Is this an older device or do they still use it? I just had two bands velcro'd across my bump 8 months ago, so nothing like that.

I've been spending my evening casually trying to catch up with this thread (it's impossible) and I keep asking myself why do I even care anymore?! Bonnie Swanson (family guy) had her baby faster than this! WTH?? :angry-banghead:

:pink-shock: OMG! I just looked this up because I didn't know what an internal scalp monitor was. HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO A BABY?! Is this an older device or do they still use it? I just had two bands velcro'd across my bump 8 months ago, so nothing like that.

After reading the comments above I don't want to look it up. My son had an internal monitor around the time they told me to push. I know they said they were going to stick it to his head but not sure if they used a different type or just weren't clear about the "how" (or if I was too out of it at that point). They had the monitor bands on me but were having trouble keeping track of which heartrate was his and wanted more careful monitoring.

My sis is in labor with second son. She is 4 cm along, so I'm excited and staying up for my bro in law phone call. Praying that all goes well :)

April 5th is my niece's birthday, and she's 7 today.

Favorite TV shows: How to Get Away With Murder, Orphan Black, The Americans

Chocolate: Mostly dark chocolate.

So I'm putting this here because this is what I was on when it happened.

It's Easter Sunday evening here and I was trolling through this thread hoping for some new when there was a knock on my door. Two girls were standing there. Knee-length skirts and tanks under their tops, and one of them was carrying a pamphlet with a big picture of Jesus on it. I told them I wasn't interested and shut the door before anything came out of their mouths so I don't know what denomination they were (Australia here, not many fundies to my knowledge) but it would be totally freaky if I was on here and they came knocking on my door.

Archived