IGNORED

Jill's Neverending Pregnancy Part 6 - Push Jill PUSH

Coconut Flan

I think Dilly is waiting until the last possible minute and is going to Kool-Aid Man his way out of there. Now THAT I'd watch a VSE for :lol:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boyfriend comes home from work and asks about my day: "Baby Dilly hasn't fucking come yet!"

Boyfriend: "sorry some random child you don't even know from the Internet not being born yet upsets you this much." laughs.

So this is how normal people view us? Lol

Just wanted to check in.... nothing yet?

Alrighty, I'm going back to my college work. I'm suppose to be finished by tomorrow. Jill, we'll make a deal. I give birth to this nice assignment and you give birth to a healthy baby Dilly ok? You can do it gurl. :dance:

I just looked at Amy Duggars instagram. Her posts from 3 days ago are kinda odd

Something about secrets are no fun , but actually they really are

And one about going to see Isreal with her family.

Weird. I admit I'm an over thinker

amy is an odd duck

maybe her dill pickle likes to eat cows

who knows

Boyfriend comes home from work and asks about my day: "Baby Dilly hasn't fucking come yet!"

Boyfriend: "sorry some random child you don't even know from the Internet not being born yet upsets you this much." laughs.

So this is how normal people view us? Lol

YES

The use of the midwife as safe as being monitored by OBGYN. They are well trained and apprentice for years. They're are trained to transport to hospital should concern arise or problems occur. Midwives have proven to be effective throughout history. It would bennifit doctors to learn from midwives. IMHO Jill will make agreat midwife and hopefully she'll be able to take on that role.

what the hell is later gram?

From my very basic understanding it is an app that allows you to schedule Instagram posts. For example if you want to post something to show up at 5 am tomorrow you just set it up and it will post for you.

I only bring it up because the duggarfam only started following it in past two hours.

It could be a sign ( far fetched) I agree but a way to set up posts that will show up later and also be tagged as being a picture that may not have just been taken

ok

i was going through Josh Duggar's twitter feed and i stumbled upon this for April 3

@ 9:54 pm

he is saying what a great --- to be born. if only Baby Dilly were following me on twitter

I think that is a clue and i HAVE A FEELING they will announce it on TUESDAY

SO THREE DAYS AGO

THERE I SAID IT - I STAND BY IT - although I could be wrong

Yeah, but then we got a photograph of a still very pregnant Jill on April 4.

She is two weeks overdue which can lead to numerous complications such as decreased amniotic fluid. In my opinion, she needs to be evaluated by an OB. Any OB would be ordering fetal stress tests by now.

I'm willing to believe a lot of things about Jill (and the Duggars), but I just don't think she'd make any decisions that put the life of baby Dilly in jeopardy, not after what happened with Josie. Jill knows more about what having a newborn cling to life in a PICU is like than most first time mothers.

She is two weeks overdue which can lead to numerous complications such as decreased amniotic fluid. In my opinion, she needs to be evaluated by an OB. Any OB would be ordering fetal stress tests by now.

Well this is assuming we know her correct due date.

Archived