IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johanna wants to be a doctor, and Jennifer wants to be a veterinarian!!! Please don't let their parents and religion kill their ambition...

Hannie will get to take CPR classes and maybe do midwifery and Jenny will get to raise puppys or some such bull. these kids will never be aloud to do any of that unless they completely leave the cult.

Johanna wants to be a doctor, and Jennifer wants to be a veterinarian!!! Please don't let their parents and religion kill their ambition...

I hope that Jenny will learn about treating animals humanely if she wants to be a vet. From what we've seen of the Duggar's interactions with animals, they aren't treated at all well. My vets and everyone who works at their clinic care deeply for their patients and the pet parents, too.

He sure thinks he's God's gift to mankind. And womankind, in particular.

He looks like a hobbit to me in this pic. :lol:

Last weeks episode is online: youtube.com/watch?v=YiCsRQsSSy8

I was so irritated in the opening scenes I could not stand to watch the episode.

Oh what long way I've come from that day my daughter and I decided to marathon them on netflix. Back then we were like most leghumpers - didn't really know much about the Duggars but thought they portrayed some good Christian values.

The most irritating part was JB prattling on how good a catch JD is. Not how great he is doing at (fill in the blank) or that he got an actual job or how talented he is at multiple skills. Terrible sales job.

Of course the family website says JD wants to get married. That's the party line. That's what he's supposed to say and that's what they want us to think. And yeah, Hannie and Jenny might actually want to do something in a science and medical field but they're still young enough that it's "cute" for their parents when they say it - soon enough that ambition will be squashed. Unless they get out from that lifestyle, it will never, ever happen.

Of course the family website says JD wants to get married. That's the party line. That's what he's supposed to say and that's what they want us to think. And yeah, Hannie and Jenny might actually want to do something in a science and medical field but they're still young enough that it's "cute" for their parents when they say it - soon enough that ambition will be squashed. Unless they get out from that lifestyle, it will never, ever happen.

This is what the website says:

Future Plans: Get married…

Why the ellipses? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! Ellipses don't usually indicate excitement. Why would JD include them? If these were all written by someone else, why did one of his siblings include them?

This is what the website says:

Why the ellipses? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! Ellipses don't usually indicate excitement. Why would JD include them? If these were all written by someone else, why did one of his siblings include them?

Maybe it means that someone ::coughMichellecoughJimBobcough:: is pissed that he hasn't tied the knot with a nice Fundie girl yet and that's their passive-aggressive way of giving him a clue.

okmagazine.com/photos/cinderella-duggar-jana-19-kids-and-counting-leaving-school/photo/1001219213/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=janaDuggarNewLife

(how do I break the link again?) So, here we go. Celebrity magazines stealing discussions from the board about Jana. :dance:

Is it possible that JD IS interested, but not necessarily in Gothard maidens? As a tow truck driver, he's travelling around town without a chaperone--perhaps, a la Zack Bates, he's sweet on some pants wearing Sonic Drive-in waitress, and mom and dad aren't happy about it. So they are broadcasting to all their Gothard followers in desperation, in hopes of finding some biblethumping helpmeet that they approve of? If so, that must really piss JD off.

I also like the theory that JD doesn't want a metric ton of kids, and the only acceptable way as a Gothardite to avoid that is to delay marriage.

I don't think delaying marriage to prevent a shitful of kids works for men. Its not like he has to worry about his biological clock.

I don't think delaying marriage to prevent a shitful of kids works for men. Its not like he has to worry about his biological clock.

There are a lot of women that visit the Duggar's home. Maybe he will choose one of them. One of Brandon's sisters are not married.

okmagazine.com/photos/cinderella-duggar-jana-19-kids-and-counting-leaving-school/photo/1001219213/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=janaDuggarNewLife

(how do I break the link again?) So, here we go. Celebrity magazines stealing discussions from the board about Jana. :dance:

I do really hope she is escaping and going to college.

NOPEZ! Does she? Please scoop!

It's just gossip magazines trolling FJ for conversations that will make short articles for easy money.

The article says Jana is the oldest Duggar child. :roll:

Is John turning into Josh? Remember Josh couldn't contain himself and had a quickie wedding/ courtship. He married for sex. So maybe JD is doing ungodly things and Jim Bob wants to marry him off asap.

Of course the family website says JD wants to get married. That's the party line. That's what he's supposed to say and that's what they want us to think.

Or he really does want to get married :shrug:

Is John turning into Josh? Remember Josh couldn't contain himself and had a quickie wedding/ courtship. He married for sex. So maybe JD is doing ungodly things and Jim Bob wants to marry him off asap.

I wonder how is able to take his mind off of sex. We know that Jill and Josh both had the similar issue. I say that JD does a book on the issue.

Or he really does want to get married :shrug:

Maybe he does, but not to a mom and dad approved gal

I wasn't thinking about his fertility, sorry I wasn't clear on that. I was thinking about waiting a few more years to get married, and marrying a woman near his age--someone 25 or over.

Well according to thw family website JD wants to get married....

http://www.duggarfamily.com/family-scrapbook-the-boys

And who wrote that?

Until the kids say in public, without parental influence, what they want to do - REALLY want to do, I will say that whatever is written on that blog is what the parents think they should want to do.

Archived