IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if this has been posted, I looked for it b/c I couldn't believe it!

http://www.inquisitr.com/1913298/jana-d ... he-do-now/

She's having to ask her parents to go to college? What 25 yr old has to ask permission from their parents to go to college??

She probably needs to ask them for the $$$. Given the Duggars' TV income, I doubt Jana is eligible for financial aid.

She probably needs to ask them for the $$$. Given the Duggars' TV income, I doubt Jana is eligible for financial aid.

As an adult (that is, over the age of 18) is she under a separate contract with TLC so that if/when she is filmed that she would get her own $$$?

No, I think Josh and Anna only started getting paid once Kenzie was born. Before that, all money continued to Jim Bob and Michelle. I'm sure the Dillards are under the same thing and Jessa and Ben too. Jana living in that house is absolutely not getting paid.

The only way I could see this being OK'd is if Jana, Jinger and Joy all went off together to attend college.

And as people have said, the #1 Important thing for the Duggars is to maintain an intere$ted fan ba$e. The easiest way for this to happen is for them to move to more to the center.

In June, the 3 young married couples are attending a Christian music engagement. MUSIC folks- I am sure this music will be beyond the Blood of Jesus.

They are slowing moving to the center.

Most sane people, especially with money, are not anti-education.

The only way I could see this being OK'd is if Jana, Jinger and Joy all went off together to attend college.

And as people have said, the #1 Important thing for the Duggars is to maintain an intere$ted fan ba$e. The easiest way for this to happen is for them to move to more to the center.

In June, the 3 young married couples are attending a Christian music engagement. MUSIC folks- I am sure this music will be beyond the Blood of Jesus.

They are slowing moving to the center.

Most sane people, especially with money, are not anti-education.

Then, as an adult, she wouldn't have to get her parents permission and she wouldn't have to use her parents income for her financial aid.

Ok so Michelle said she had bulimia during the previews for tonight's episode. I hope none of her Duggar thumper fans listen to her regarding her mental disorder. You can't pray bulimia away. It requires professional help. Something Michelle probably didn't receive. And I see tons of knee and shoulders. I feel tempted and deceived. :nenner:

Then, as an adult, she wouldn't have to get her parents permission and she wouldn't have to use her parents income for her financial aid.

In the U.S., with some exceptions, most people have to put their parents' income to apply for financial aid until they turn 24. Kinda sucks for some.

bet only rumor but lets hope.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/ ... lity-show/

The Duggars’ eldest daughter is reportedly getting ready to strike out on her own because she’s done acting as an unpaid babysitter and wants to pursue her own dreams — ones that reportedly do not involve marriage.

“Jana just turned 25, so she knows she needs to get on with her education if she doesn’t want to be stuck at her mom and dad’s house in Arkansas forever,†a source tells OK! magazine. “She told her parents that she was looking at Christian colleges and would be applying soon.â€

The announcement, however, did not sit well with Duggar patriarch Jim Bob, who the insider says promptly tried to talk her out of it. But with her sister Jill and sister-in-law Anna due to give birth soon, Jana is sticking to her guns before she gets stuck changing diapers.

bet only rumor but lets hope.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/ ... lity-show/

The Duggars’ eldest daughter is reportedly getting ready to strike out on her own because she’s done acting as an unpaid babysitter and wants to pursue her own dreams — ones that reportedly do not involve marriage.

“Jana just turned 25, so she knows she needs to get on with her education if she doesn’t want to be stuck at her mom and dad’s house in Arkansas forever,†a source tells OK! magazine. “She told her parents that she was looking at Christian colleges and would be applying soon.â€

The announcement, however, did not sit well with Duggar patriarch Jim Bob, who the insider says promptly tried to talk her out of it. But with her sister Jill and sister-in-law Anna due to give birth soon, Jana is sticking to her guns before she gets stuck changing diapers.

I'm going to say that if this was actually going to happen, there would be a media shit storm that wouldn't include radar online quoting ok magaine quoting an unverifiable source.

I think some people have been spending their time reading this site for ideas again.

I wonder where she would get the money to survive?

Wouldn't she need to get a job before she could secure a place to live?

Is JB ponying up a house and car, even if she refuses to work the family job? I somehow doubt that he would be that generous.

In the U.S., with some exceptions, most people have to put their parents' income to apply for financial aid until they turn 24. Kinda sucks for some.

Yup. Although I think it's 23. I dated a guy in college whose mother disowned him because of some decisions he had made while in college. She cut him off completely and refused to sign anything in regards to financial aid. He tried filing without her and was told he had to report her income "regardless of her inability or unwillingness to pay". He almost had to drop out of school bc of her immaturity.

The cut-off to be able to apply for financial aid on your own is 24. My son just went through the whole FASFA thing for school. He got a good deal though, since he's 24, married, 1 kid and BROKE! He got Pell Grants and a scholarship so he isn't borrowing anything for school.

she probably doesn't want to be raising Anna's kids which makes perfect sense - and why would her parents pimp her out like that -

I hope with all my heart this is true. She deserves a better life, I'm sure many people on here would be willing to help in some way.

After using her youth to raise her parents' million children, I think JimBoob and J'chelle owe her 4 years of college, a car, and many Starbucks cards.

I hope with my cold, rock hard heart that Jana escapes to college.

I hope with all my heart this is true. She deserves a better life, I'm sure many people on here would be willing to help in some way.

So do I. Since the source is Radar, which has an even lower track record of accuracy than the supermarket tabloids, I'm not confident that this is true, but it would be great if it was. In the Creation Museum episode way back when, I noticed that Jana was having some serious cognitive dissonance about creationism. I have felt for a long time that Jana and Josiah both know that the way they live isn't "normal" and maybe even not healthy, and have a difficult time squaring that uncertainty with the black and white worldview they were raised with. I hope they in particular can walk away from Gothardism one day, even if it isn't in the immediate future.

so it is a repeat of last week's episode with special extras

so far no special extras

Most of the Twitter comments make me want to :angry-banghead: Especially about JD, lot of women out there wantin' to meet him. Maybe spinoff will be Fundie Bachelor starring JD. lol Just found out Anna thinks toasters are dangerous.

Archived