JMO

That's incredibly disturbing.

Ben's face says "manic" but his body says "squatting over the toilet."

Also, a woman is initiating the interview! There goes the FJ theory that only men are on the film crew.

• 3 weeks later...

Boob just loves to take credit for anything and everything! And the Duggars have a home church!

Ben's face says "manic" but his body says "squatting over the toilet."

Also, a woman is initiating the interview! There goes the FJ theory that only men are on the film crew.

I think sometimes he has a manic smile and other times he just uses his eyebrows which I think he thinks are amusing - he is losing facial expressions this season :cracking-up:

and I love the part about squatting over a toilet - gave me an image I need to erase :D

Personally I think Bin is a lot like JB. In the sense of doing as little as possible, receiving freebies, and getting paid to do so. Though he isn't as slick as JB when it comes to whoring the family. I feel like he thought he was gonna be on cloud 9 by bagging the first Duggar girl. It's a bit obvious it bothers him that Jill & Derrick got the bigger house and got a baby first. He has mentioned it both times as if it were a race. "Another thing they got first" or something like that.

I don't think it bothers Jessa as much because she has more freedom now. Their lives are pathetic, really pathetic. It's sad to watch them act like a couple of idiot teenagers on the net. But hell it does lead to hilarity for us!

Sorry I know this wasn't exactly on topic for this thread, but I was here and needed to get this thought outta my head.

Archived