IGNORED

Maxwell/Tits2 post: how many mistakes can YOU find?

Marian the Librarian

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
If Steve is still looking for a few good men, he might want to find out more about this commenter :wink-kitty: :

Tom of Finland says:
January 18, 2015 at 6:22 am

What an exciting project! And what a job for the family to work and fellowship together. Your so lucky your houses have basements. Here in Finland they do not and the space would be useful. I would harness ours as a playroom.

Be interesting to see the basement when it’s finished.

take care
Tom of Finland
>>>>>
Hi Tom,
We love our basements here. They are so functional. We will have photos later.
Blessings,
Steve

http://tomoffinland.com/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thoughtful, I heart you very much!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Right back atcha! But I just noticed it, I didn't write it -- we must reserve some of our admiration for whoever that was.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
And start the countdown to when Steve pulls comment starts now.....

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I wonder if he has an account. That's why I've been using the hidden feature (not that his pulling the comment would necessarily mean that he does).

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Does he have a record of reading and reacting to hidden posts? I must've missed that. How sad, though—Robert may still log in to sneak peeks like a coward, but at least he actually tried to stand up for himself here at one point. Steve? Lurk, lurk, lurk (if he indeed has an account).

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I wonder if he has an account. That's why I've been using the hidden feature (not that his pulling the comment would necessarily mean that he does).

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
We will find out now, won't we. Though we can't rule out he has a mole that reads here instead

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
If Steve is still looking for a few good men, he might want to find out more about this commenter :wink-kitty: :

http://tomoffinland.com/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Sooooo good... :lol: :lol: :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Does he have a record of reading and reacting to hidden posts? I must've missed that. How sad, though—Robert may still log in to sneak peeks like a coward, but at least he actually tried to stand up for himself here at one point. Steve? Lurk, lurk, lurk (if he indeed has an account).

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I don't think we've ever tried hiding posts in a Maxwell thread, so I guess that is untested.

And, of course, even if something we pointed out in a hidden post got changed, it could mean that a someone who has an account, or even someone who has never even seen FJ but knew what the joke or error was, clued him in.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
So that must be my little English lamb, JohnHugh. Bless his rainbow colored, glitter spangled heart! Where is that scamp?

I learn so much from FJ. :embarrassed: :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:) I'm surprised Davey hasn't alerted Stevie to my comment.

I'm surprised I got that one through though, but I would imagine Stevie's ego is rather swollen in that Tits2 is reaching a Finnish audience hence he didn't even question it... :whistle:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:) I'm surprised Davey hasn't alerted Stevie to my comment.

I'm surprised I got that one through though, but I would imagine Stevie's ego is rather swollen in that Tits2 is reaching a Finnish audience hence he didn't even question it... :whistle:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
you are fantastic

:(

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
So, which is more interesting to think about, Steve having an account here and actually signing in on a regular basis, assigning someone to be a mole here, knowing someone IRL who would clue him in to what Tom of Finland is (who? ), or just getting suspicious and googling "Tom of Finland?"

I rather like the last one, myself. :D

It could be whatshername who used to run around "warning" bloggers about the evil FJ. Is she still a member, and still doing that? She hasn't come here to boast about it lately.

Seriously? Ugh. Hi, Steve!

Did Steve delete the Tom of Finland comment and replace it with that proverbs verse?! lololol

Just the thought of what Steveus's face looked like when he saw the google results for Tom of Finland is cracking me up right now

OMG, I am old or naive or both -- I didn't realize Tom of Finland was actually a "something". LOLOLOL. Well, NOW I understand why the post was so funny. And to think I only honed in on the "harnessing the playroom" thing.

JohnHugh, hats off to you once again! Sorry Stevie took his harness out of your playroom, though... :(

Also noted that sarah proverb about dripping taps nagging woman has been chNged!!!! I'm

Looking for Tom of Finland too. I didn't get why it was so funny so I'm off to google now!!

That proverb about the nagging woman was a very strange (and really shitty) thing to quote on a birthday post.

Did somebody have to point that out to Steve in order for him to change it? Is he really that clueless?

Archived