IGNORED

Kissing in front of TTH.

DcxN24Fan

I am surprised they did not spontaneously catch on fire like they were doused in holy water or something.

If Boob had a good pitching arm....

How a couple like this can still claim to love the Duggars is beyond me...

I guess I'm assuming they know the Duggars stance on gay marriage. And gay kissing :naughty:

How a couple like this can still claim to love the Duggars is beyond me...

I guess I'm assuming they know the Duggars stance on gay marriage. And gay kissing :naughty:

There were some people on Anna's instagram today who didn't know that the FRC was anti-gay, and that the Duggars agreed with that.

There were some people on Anna's instagram today who didn't know that the FRC was anti-gay, and that the Duggars agreed with that.

I'm not surprised. The causal viewer would have no idea since Josh's workplace has never been mentioned nor has the Duggar's hatred of gays been brought up. It's not until people start to do just a bit of research that they find these things out. Hopefully more of the mainstream media will run stories about this. They have a right to do and think what they want, but don't cover it up on TV with baby-talk and "no kissing" before marriage.

I could be wrong on this but I got the feeling it was more of a we love you anyway because we aren't bad people kind of thing. Or they could be leghumpers but I doubt it.

me too txmommy. I thought it was "We love each other, and we love all people, even people who want us to go away. We just came to say that. Mwah!"

Well, I hope they are aware of the Duggars true feelings regarding gays.

And how great would it have been if some of the Duggars would have seen them kiss outside their house?

I mean, I have to admit I wouldn't dare to do such a thing in front of PPs house, as I would be afraid that he would actually shoot us, but the Duggars would probably just be shell-shocked and maybe yelling some mean things (and that only if the TLC cameras wouldn't be around).

Ha. I love this.

How soon until the Duggars put out a full on redneck sign that says "no gays on property" now?

I didn't think you could get that close. I know they have a security gate for cars, but for some reason I didn't think you could get the house in range like that.

me too txmommy. I thought it was "We love each other, and we love all people, even people who want us to go away. We just came to say that. Mwah!"

I hope that was their intent and they truly are sincere in their statement. God says " Love they neighbor as thyself" period; no ifs, ands or buts!

If I was the Duggars, I'd put up a bunch of tall shrubs to keep my house out of site as much as could be. I think the Duggars like the free publicity that they get with pictures like this.

If I was the Duggars, I'd put up a bunch of tall shrubs to keep my house out of site as much as could be. I think the Duggars like the free publicity that they get with pictures like this.

If I was a Duggar, I would only use that house for filming purposes and have an entirely different house for every day life.

here is the info behind the picture. the woman just discovered Michelle is not a nice person.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/ ... le-duggar/

Ultra-conservative Christian mother of 19 Michelle Duggar is hardly the peppy high school cheerleader she used to be. And no one has noticed more than her former classmates.

Sherrl McFerrin, who attended Springdale Senior High School in Arkansas alongside Duggar in the ‘80s, says the 48-year-old anti-LGBT activist, then known as Michelle Ruark, was known as the school sweetheart.

“She was honestly one of the loveliest, sweetest people you could ever hope to meet.†McFerrin, now a 47-year-old mother of three, exclusively tells RadarOnline.com.

PHOTOS: Hot Mama! ’19 Kids And Counting’ Star Michelle Duggar’s Wild Past Exposed In 10 Shocking Photos

When friends began criticizing Duggar, claiming she was crazy for having so many children and gossiping that she was in a cult, McFerrin says she was the first to defend her.

But that all changed when she heard about the robocall the 19 Kids And Counting matriarch made to Fayetteville, Arkansas, residents, urging them to strike down a bill that would grant equal rights to the transgender community.

In the call, Duggar claimed transwomen “endanger†and “traumatize†children.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Gay & Bisexual Community

“I don’t understand what has happened to her heart. The things she said in that call were hateful and ridiculous,†explains McFerrin, the mother of a gay son. “People can believe whatever they want. But when your beliefs are hateful and bigoted…that’s a different story. When you [use] your words, actions, money and fame to further discriminate against an already marginalized group of people, you are a hateful bigot.â€

“The Duggars have blood on their hands. There is more of it every time another precious [gay or transgender] child takes his or her own life,†McFerrin fumes, adding that many of her friends around town are equally disgusted with Duggar’s actions.

To help protest the Duggars’ bigotry, McFarren took a photo of her sister, Tandra Barnfield, and Barnfield’s girlfriend, Samantha Muzny, sharing a kiss in front of the Duggars’ home.

As Radar previously reported, Branfield promptly posted the sweet photo to her Instagram account.

Archived