IGNORED

Duggar Maxwell wedding

Milly-Molly-Mandy

Now that would be a promotional dream for both "patriarchs"! Kirk could shill his shitty movies via TLC.

I really think it is purely a business relationship. I have never gotten the impression the Duggars are actually close to Kirk's family. They just like to give the impression of this unified group of fundamentalist Christians because it's good for both of their PR.

Kirk's kids are 18, 14, and 11 (boys) and 17, 16, and 13 (girls) according to wikipedia. I think the only potential age matches in the reasonable future would be Joy, Joseph, or Josiah. JD would be too old. He'd be 25 by the time Kirk's oldest daughter was 18 and I'm not sure I could picture him with a woman so young.JD would have a big age gap from Kirk's oldest, and even Joseph is 2-3 years older. Anyway, I really doubt the Duggars even know Kirk's family, and none of the oldest Duggar men especially strike me as guys that'd be looking for a high-profile wife (or lifestyle). None of them strike me as a Josh 2.0 who'd want all that attention.

I'd KILL to see a Duggar/Maxwell partnership, but I'd be utterly shocked if it happened.

Nat takes Sarah. She's not as "domestic" as Anna and Nat has a small family.

Chris takes Anna. They way they are popping out kids, they'll need a good "domestic".

Joe gets Mary. It's to early to tell what size family they will have.

John runs free on his own...... Run, John, run, run.....

I am confident that any one approaching Steve MUST have already paid cash for a house. I don't think any of the Duggar boys would be able to do that.

I'd be like, if you want to court me, then I want to see the house. The place where I'll be day in and day out. Cleaning and cooking and doing laundry and homeschooling and chasing a bevy of kids. Not mention probably giving birth to said bevy.

My home. My workplace. It better be decent. I'm not giving away a piece of my heart for a crappy house. :snooty:

Steve Maxwell seems like a truly awful person. I wonder what happens after he dies? Do all the kids run away?

No, they'd probably treat Stevehovah in the same fashion as Peter Wald was treated.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/51659 ... surrection

(link not broken since it is to a legitimate media outlet)

Archived