IGNORED

In Which Robert Oh Whatever I Just Can't Anymore

lawfulevil

Oh Robert. Sexist anti woman christian men are not that hard to find. Your "kinder gentler" version of disdain for women makes you seem like a slacker compaed to discoll the drunk armed minister inJOPLIN and your portrayal of loving your wife since you return from alaska is different from Ken and Lori wjose hatred forone another shines through. Maaybeyou arentmeant to be a didactic hate bl8gger. Wouldn't thatbe a good thing in the l8ng run?

He is so boring lately. Disappointing, really.

Worse yet, in his mind, he's irrelevant. He clearly has very few followers and can't seem to find a writing style that brings in commenters. You can tell he's trying desperately to re-create himself; he just hasn't figured out how to do that.

I, for one, won't give him one bit of credit until he further addresses the story that made him infamous - making his wife sleep in a cabin and all that. He knows he can't clean that mess up.

Also, I think Robert is more interested in proving he's a man than proving he's a Christian. He has a very bizarre need to toss in crude terminology "it's going to take some balls," "It's nut cutting day," "what's between a woman's thighs" "Sex is not negotiable." He continues to use swear words, despite his fervent promises he was done "bitching," but can't seem to stop throwing in the "damns, shits, and hells." He's afraid that male readers won't take him seriously without that manly man crap of his; and in his Pre-Alaska blog he kept reminding us Jesus wasn't a sissy. I'm not offended by foul language; I'm offended by a "Christian" writer who tosses it around just to build his credibility.

In a very 1984 moment, the blog he was sort of agreeing with if they'd just add Jesus said this

We believe that oppression offers freedom. The patriarchy requires men and women to live in narrowly defined roles to perform their natural function in society. Only through these roles can any of us be truly free.

I guess he forgot "War is Peace." "Freedom is Slavery" and "Ignorance is Strength"

In a very 1984 moment, the blog he was sort of agreeing with if they'd just add Jesus said this

I guess he forgot "War is Peace." "Freedom is Slavery" and "Ignorance is Strength"

"Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia."

I can't stomach much in the way of MRA nonsense (and those assholes aren't worth having a rage stroke), but my understanding is their theories are more based on evolutionary "psychology" (as someone with an MS in psych, I super haaaaaaaate that "field" - 90% of it is pseudoscience, and the other 10% is poorly-drawn conclusions from actual statistics) than biblical patriarchy. Basically, whatever they can couch in pseudoscientific terms to support their insecurities and fear of egalitarian relationships. CM may crave the companionship of fellow wife-suppressors and manly men, but his religiously legalistic approach will not get as many head pats as he pathetically craves.

Especially since he's married to an insubordinate 4 or whatever.

Archived