IGNORED

Something fishy on Reddit

Kitchen Princess

Worth the read? I have a long trip (12 hrs of traveling) scheduled for tomorrow. I'm gonna need to figure out what to do when I get tired of doing school work.

I'm glad I read it, but I feel I can't recommend a train wreck like that in good conscience. It's a good piece of FJ history, though.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I read it, but I feel I can't recommend a train wreck like that in good conscience. It's a good piece of FJ history, though.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

Well.

That was a shit show.

:trainwreck:

i had to stop at page 41 cuz i had to leave work. i shall be picking up tomorrow! i'm dying to know what happens next. this is more addictive than game of thrones!

The TAR/scammer in a mini van site hasn't been updated since July. I think the woman who took it over is just as busy as the woman who started it and that she's just hosting it,not actually adding any new content.

I thought of AD too but, IIRC, her style was different. More woe is me and less bossy. I could be very wrong though.

I'm not so familiar with Ruth, though I hear the name tossed out a lot, and did see something about fundraising for a house, and I haven't even heart of TAR/scammer in a mini van. And what is AD? I'm so confused right now.

Edit: Just saw the links. I'm scared to start reading.

Oh my God , the bizarreness that the massive AD thread involved a huge spiral into a defending Ruth and her "real" problems and how brave she was compared against AD's entitlement and inaction. It's like the entire world is imaginary.. :lol: :lol:

D. Gayle, yes, you should be scared to start reading. :popcorn2:

Oh my God , the bizarreness that the massive AD thread involved a huge spiral into a defending Ruth and her "real" problems and how brave she was compared against AD's entitlement and inaction. It's like the entire world is imaginary.. :lol: :lol:

DGayle, I did not know about AD either! On page 35. I was here for Ruth. Much more interesting read, methinks (maybe because I was here?). But avoid the Truth About Ruth/SIMV sites. There are a few nuggets of info buried in giant paragraphs. You can basically get enough story to satisfy from the Ruth threads here.

DGayle, I did not know about AD either! On page 35. I was here for Ruth. Much more interesting read, methinks (maybe because I was here?). But avoid the Truth About Ruth/SIMV sites. There are a few nuggets of info buried in giant paragraphs. You can basically get enough story to satisfy from the Ruth threads here.

TAR was quite verbose, but I loved it. I love the detail.

TAR was quite verbose, but I loved it. I love the detail.

i loved it as well, i love getting ALL the details about something

Now I have to read this AD thread! It's great when you go back after shit happens and think of how much fakery was going on. Definitely like an alternate reality.

I want to say kudos to those of you who dealt with AD. It's pretty clear she had some sort of deep-seated issues that she needed to work out and that she was using online forums as an attention-grabbing crutch. She needed to leave, and y'all could have chased her off in a lot of different ways. But I think choosing to only acknowledge her comments with posts containing info about free counseling services was a relatively positive way to do so.

I'm looking at her blog now and seeing how she talks about her time on the Etsy forums. Now THAT must have been a shit show.

I hope she is doing better now.

I think she underestimated how many FJers live in this area. Some of the things she was saying made me go hmmm, but by the time she got to the stuff about counseling I couldn't stand it anymore. I am actually glad I called to get that information because maybe it will help someone else who was/is lurking or who finds it through a search.

The lady I talked to there really was so nice and very helpful.

I'm looking at her blog now and seeing how she talks about her time on the Etsy forums. Now THAT must have been a shit show.

i just now finished the monster thread, and from what i'd read, the link to her blog had been deleted. is there another link to it? she is fascinating to me.

notetc.wordpress.com/

I found it through Googling a blog comment that someone posted. Search for "Etc" for a large collection of her posts about the Etsy message board.

Bahahaha... an FJer made this: notetcwithoutpity.wordpress.com/

Aaaaand... *drumroll* a list of her threads on Etsy, for your viewing pleasure!

closedthreads.blogspot.com/search/label/BrightCircle

notetc.wordpress.com/

I found it through Googling a blog comment that someone posted. Search for "Etc" for a large collection of her posts about the Etsy message board.

oh damn, thanks! i'm set for bus-reading materal :D

Wow, reading her blog posts...... :shock: I might be projecting here, but man, her constant railing about " why isn't my mom doing more around the house ...she should be supervising us...wwaaaaahhh" When she was in her mid -twenties, not working and, I think , barely attending school. Get up off your lazy ass and clean the house yourself :nenner:

I know everyone's different, and I had trouble with a couple of my young adult kids forgetting they were grown-ups for awhile. But geeze! The entitlement with that one is awfully strong!

notetc.wordpress.com/

Well, I've fallen down the rabbit hole. (Which is a shame because my kid is actually sleeping a ton today and I could be getting stuff done! Oops. :popcorn2: )

Her blogspot profile: blogger.com/profile/06411792426837068865

Her flickr: flickr.com/people/22849153@N04/

Is all this okay to post even though she is a member here? I don't see her full name anywhere, so I'm not "outing" her.

Is all this okay to post even though she is a member here? I don't see her full name anywhere, so I'm not "outing" her.

She's already been outed here

When I clicked on the topic link I got this, " You are not authorised to read this forum." :think:

Me too. I'm assuming she started the thread and has now deleted it?

It's in a section of the forum that you need 75 posts to see. :(

Me too. I'm assuming she started the thread and has now deleted it?

To the bolded: Aha! Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to book mark it for later.

Thank you!! Will work on my post count :-)

Looking at her profile, it now shows the "sleepy moon" avatar, which means she's been inactive for some time. Reading back over old threads (yes, I'm a glutton for punishment), it looks like she got bored after people refused to give her any more attention. I think you're quite safe!

Archived