IGNORED

Shortcut to Advanced Household Management Skills

salex

We often hear how the SAHD group spend literally years learning advanced housekeeping skills. I realized last night that I knew of a course they could take that would take far less time and offer certification of their skills.

This 360-hour, eight-week Household Management Program would give them far more depth and breadth than they are likely getting at home, and certification might make them more attractive to some of the more successful Fundie Potential Grooms.

starkeyintl.com/index.php/curricula/certification-programs/12-the-certified-household-management-program.html

In the placement section of these Household Managers they don't use the term "Servant Heart" instead they use the term "Service Heart" starkeyintl.com/placement/available-graduates.html

It doesn't take years of dedicated practice to learn how to clean a house. That crap really is just a way for lazy parents to get their daughters to do it all for them.

It doesn't take years of dedicated practice to learn how to clean a house. That crap really is just a way for lazy parents to get their daughters to do it all for them.

I was meaning it tongue in cheek, Dgayle.

But it could be a career for Sara when her parents die, the modern equivalent of a butler AKA household manager. If she could find a sin free family to work for.

Archived