IGNORED

Duggar costumes!

mastercleaner

Ok so I decided to do a quick Michelle duggar costume, complete with my breast friend pillow, dangling baby legs and crazy eyes!

image.jpg

I had a blue short sleeved blouse similar to hers, but I wouldn't have been able to get her bangs.

I had a blue short sleeved blouse similar to hers, but I wouldn't have been able to get her bangs.
lol - so true! those '90's hairdos took some serious hairspray build up, i tried it a while back and it was sad. :lol:

lol, awesome. :clap:

Is it too late to ask one of ya'll to do a Josie costume with a bald cap, fake pigtails, and a pink dress? A Jilly Dilly costume with flower headband wouldn't go amiss, either.

lol, awesome. :clap:

Is it too late to ask one of ya'll to do a Josie costume with a bald cap, fake pigtails, and a pink dress? A Jilly Dilly costume with flower headband wouldn't go amiss, either.

maybe take some cues from these actual wedding hair accessories? :lol: weddingchicks.com/2010/07/07/poppies-and-posies-unique-hair-accessories/

post-10046-14451999600813_thumb.jpg

post-10046-14451999601083_thumb.jpg

Ah! Great idea for a costume.

The worst is that I totally wore a long skirt today, all the way to my ankles (with stripes, similar to what the Jslaves often wear). I didn't even think I could do a Duggar costume! :lol:

That's awesome.

I dressed up as Michelle once at a bridal shower where couples were supposed to come as famous couples. I was 8 months pregnant, so hubby and I went as the Duggars, complete with stiffly sprayed hair and buttoned-to-the-top polos.

The awful part was this was awhile ago, so most of the guests didn't know who the Duggars were so didn't think we were in costume. Once I realized that it was like awkward damage control of: Hi, my name is X. I'm in a costume and dont' really dress like this.

I went as Elsa this year at a Halloween party. My original plan was to wear my blue maxi dress with a long sleeve white tshirt underneath, but then I looked in the mirror and realized I looked like a was straight out of a fundie family shot and ran to change.

This is what I looked like: livingthejourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/bates-family-1-531x425.jpg

Needless to say, I bagged the tshirt and opted for a white shawl instead. Ana a snowflake cape of course.

Ok so I decided to do a quick Michelle duggar costume, complete with my breast friend pillow, dangling baby legs and crazy eyes!

I'm terrified...you nailed it.

Archived