IGNORED

Update on Snake Salvation preacher

NotALoserLikeYou

If you will recall, Andrew Hamblin was last mentioned here (freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=22395), where it was reported he had left his pregnant wife, mother of his 6 children, and abandoned his church. I updated it the other day but it's in the "other religions" forum that no one will see.

There's some drama going down on the snake salvation page on facebook (facebook.com/snakesalvation?fref=nf)that I am quite enjoying. I have been following it for about a week. First, it has come out that Andrew left his wife for another woman, this chick named Taylor who he really...enjoyed laying hands on:

1383732_831932346868106_3992042558969670612_n.jpg?oh=00222cf233b099f0e588d30190522a40&oe=54E90CB1

That guy next to her is her husband! Here is a better pic.

1012068_1507039589564253_8959169636410560551_n.jpg?oh=e899f6de09878705c78126a7de64e1c4&oe=54B93A1B

And apparently Taylor will be addressing the page herself any day now. Allegedly she is also married and has 2 other kids with 2 other men OH AND DID I MENTION SHE IS PREGNANT WITH ANDREW'S CHILD? Here is HER facebook:

facebook.com/taylorelaine28?fref=ufi

She commented on the FB page that Elizabeth was cheating on Andrew first (where do these people find the time?) and that she (Liz) has her own boyfriend (Jeremy) and that her baby (a boy btw) might not be Andrew's.

So the topix board of La Follette, TN (topix.com/forum/city/la-follette-tn)(same page where we read about Whitney Bates btw) has several threads about them. I analyzed them and the facebooks for you which was not easy because these people are not really literate. Andrew is drinking and allegedly doing drugs. He took their only car and does not give his wife any money. In other news, he has been arrested a couple times for driving without a license, registration, or insurance. He does not work. His mistress says he sees his kids all the time.

Wife Elizabeth cut her hair and stated on FB she was no longer a christian. But stated she still believes in snake handling. I think she feels like she is not a christian because she is in sin, not because she does not believe. She even cussed (big deal for these holiness types) (and she cussed since this Snake Salvation page is pretty obsessed with her, which would upset me, too). She has a lot of local friends defending her on various pages. She posted herself that she is going back to school and has a job at "Families First" which is a government social program. She writes that she does not believe in birth control and might have more kids one day if she meets someone. So I am taking it that she is just no longer Pentecostal at all because they cannot get remarried. She states she does not go to church or pray.

Apparently Andrew wrote a note to Liz the other day where he writes he loves her still, and she should go be happy. Then he went back to his mistress. Or to pretend to kill himself. It's kind of confusing. I think she called the police and I do not know the status of Andrew at this moment. He left her this letter the other day in her bed after sleeping with her. So much drama.

10391032_818764688174159_2611753217591711544_n.jpg?oh=cc1e9bf82f4b9618974766a16811d2e7&oe=54B95FD2&__gda__=1421013083_cacb9a9644ec1e7a9c09b1f8a708e745

10456468_818764768174151_2902259948825247936_n.jpg?oh=8b8a88d02c63c0a9e1ae5c4815ac5e14&oe=54B92260&__gda__=1425563608_2614c571b51e52ad317233743bd5c02b

Those were posted in the thread on the SS FB page by a relative of hers. And they ARE facebook FRIENDS so I am assuming it is real.

Sorry this is kind of jumbled. I had to have lots of windows open. The topix site freezes a lot. The "posts to the page" on the snake salvation page has a thread where Taylor comments.

So now we know why Andrew and his wife split up.

The church was taken over by another Pastor

The other Pastor from the show, Jamie Coots, is still dead after being bitten by a snake a while back. In case you could not guess, there will be no season 2.

Oh Andrew's mistress is going OFF on the Snake Salvation fb right now:

Taylor Elaine Ok, so, so many of you have heard Liz's poor pitiful me stories on here... Time after time after time.... I am sick of the lies and the way she makes him look. So, I am going to let you all in on "the rest of the story". Back in 2011 Elizabeth had a affair with another man, who I will not put the name Of out of Respect for his family for he has since passed away, the affair went I for may months and Andrew was heartbroken, he loved her more then anything in this world, but she just didn't care, he would call and she would answer her phone while her and this man were having intercourse... She would run him off from there residence and bring the new man in to have sex and whatnot while Andrew was parked outside. At this point he actually took the twins and moved into his granny's house. Just him and the twins. She could have cared less. She would throw up things regarding the affair all the time to Andrew. He forgave her and they got back together. But obviously the affair always stuck in the back of his mind. They then opened the church... And while the church did do good and their marriage had good times, she was constantly degrading him and putting him down all the time. Telling him he wasn't any kind of pastor and so on. This weighs on a persons mind obviously. Then Jaime died in February. This was a HUGE blow to Andrew. That man was like his father and a man Andrew gave the highest regards. When he died and Andrew was having a hard time Liz would say things like "Jaime didn't love you." Just to hurt and degrade him. Then in MARCH Liz sent picture of her private areas to a deacon Of the church, and a friend of Andrew, who had to go to Andrew and tell him what she had done. Then in June following the first weekend services the church was taken away from Andrew and his congregation. All those things alone is enough to make a man loose his mind. Andrew got in terrible shape and went to A church in Ohio he was scheduled to preach at the second weekend in June to get help. That week he came back and went to a friends in Berea for the week. Then went home. He went back and was treated like crap, she cussed him, accused him of things that weren't true at the time, threw things at him, and punched him in the head multiple times.... He then left home on the 19th. At this point Andrew and I HAD NOT been together. That following week was the first time we had at kind of relations. On JULY 4th, exactly 2 weeks and 1 day after Andrew left home Elizabeth admitted to sleeping with Jeremey Henager.... 2 weeks and 1 day people!!! But yet she was sooooo heartbroken and distraught poring all the time on Facebook her poor pitiful statuses making everyone feel sorry for her. She would post how he didn't care or the kids or see them at all, when he kept the kids ALL the time. His papaw has Cancer and is very ill, and the kids would stay there during the day and sleep at their mamaws house to be brought back the next day. Then Andrew got a house and he has been keeping the boys EVERY week since August, and sending them to preschool, as well as keeping the oldest child and the girls EVERY weekend. She has talked about Andrew all Sumer for not helping her with bills all summer when I HAVE PAID her light bill EVERY month since JUNE. Andrew and I were both miserable as far a spiritual lives were concerned and went back to church and prayed... We called things off at this point... And wanted to try to make things right... It was At this point he TRIED to go back to Liz 3 times and she WOULD NOT quit having her Boyfriend over and talking to him long enough for them to try to fix their marriage. Then she started lying to him, telling him her and Jeremey weren't together over and over again... And on SEVERAL occasions he would have people drive by the house and JEREMEY would be there... All the while she was posting statuses about wanting Andrew to come home or making people feel bad she was "all alone". What Andrew and I did was WRONG and SIN. Never have we tried to deny that! And we have say by all summer long and watched people degrade us and put us down.. Not saying a word... But I am SO SICK of Liz and people pitying her when they do not know the WHOLE story.

Like · Reply · 3 · 30 minutes ago

Taylor Elaine Her and Jeremey have also went around telling that the baby was Jeremeys. Which would mean they slept together BEFORE any of the rest happened. He has taken her to all her doctors appointments, when Andrew has had to beg to go to just a few of them. And she is trying to get Andrew to sign over his rights to the baby, in which he ISNOT Doing.

Andrew and his new gf:

1010122_861081677256877_7548658602152015795_n.jpg?oh=5588903f1d72b7f522f163eb66387e85&oe=54F59C34&__gda__=1425255433_1c96c264ba40c8859eba35e071873932

10615411_861081213923590_7014944471459795630_n.jpg?oh=85de505ef691cfd8d110f7ac13c62ff5&oe=54AEA039&__gda__=1420556261_73557754793d6b6d87e43f44bd3a6ff2

10734209_861081367256908_3660090326203664464_n.jpg?oh=9322132729b221cd50f4b8a89a5b394c&oe=54F72971&__gda__=1425084333_67541761732996c8e1836f1f4631d317

Jeremey:

1394373_861081423923569_6979287505248272166_n.jpg?oh=f7836ecce462198350dff3d08148990e&oe=54B4CED5&__gda__=1424484011_acdc58f50e8845fc2c720011216751b1

Just in case anyone else is interested.

This is some Russell and Sarah Jane bullshit right here.

Taylor's soon to be ex husband is a preacher too, and they had a ministry together. Her other pics show her with her big apostolic hair an everything. Now he has already moved on with a new girlfriend as well.

And Jeremey (love the spelling) is chiming in

The whole? Best get some facts straight before you " set things straight"..... Yes what I done was wrong truly was and there was no justification there.. If I would of died I would of died lost as any other sinner.... But what about when I wasn't seeing Liz and you all kept accusing me of it and Andrew saying oh im not with Taylor and you all were still seeing each other... Im done railing... Im not trying to make myself look better.. Im a failure for what I've done..... But don't you dare spread one more lie, I've still tried to uplift you all.... This is just stupid.... If Andrew wanted to be with Liz he could of been, he would just come in say oh im sorry then go bed right back up with you... Keep on trying to justify yourselves, you can come to my face and talk like I've said many times, or come to my work again and "become my new worse nightmare."... Enough is enough.... I want you all to get it together, but you can't sprinkle this up... We are all guilty we are all failures, but the grace of God

Thanks for wading through the hot mess that is Topix to bring us clarity. Why was Andrew's pastorship taken away?

Thanks for wading through the hot mess that is Topix to bring us clarity. Why was Andrew's pastorship taken away?

I believe the story at the time was that the owner of the building would not allow them to keep snakes in violation of TN law. All this drama makes one think that there was (as they say) more to the story.

ETA I read in the other thread that the snake handling church was taken over by another preacher who also handles snakes - so I guess either the story mentioned above, or my memory of it, is wrong.

I believe the story at the time was that the owner of the building would not allow them to keep snakes in violation of TN law. All this drama makes one think that there was (as they say) more to the story.

ETA I read in the other thread that the snake handling church was taken over by another preacher who also handles snakes - so I guess either the story mentioned above, or my memory of it, is wrong.

Yeah but I'm not sure if it's in the same building. I'll have to go check.

The other Pastor from the show, Jamie Coots, is still dead after being bitten by a snake a while back. In case you could not guess, there will be no season 2.

That cracked me up, thanks :lol:

This made me think of that TV show, Dark Shadows--you know, a soap opera with lots of cheesy romance and weirdness but with the added twist of GHOSTIES.

Snake Salvation is a reality show about trashy church people having weird, illicit romances but with a side dish of SNAKIES.

Anything to stand out from the crowd, I guess, but it really is a hot mess.

That cracked me up, thanks :lol:

This made me think of that TV show, Dark Shadows--you know, a soap opera with lots of cheesy romance and weirdness but with the added twist of GHOSTIES.

Snake Salvation is a reality show about trashy church people having weird, illicit romances but with a side dish of SNAKIES.

Anything to stand out from the crowd, I guess, but it really is a hot mess.

Ha, exactly!

Just to be clear, the churches mentioned are a small subset of Pentecostalism. In fact most don't use the word Pentecostal in the name of their church.

The Pentecostal churches I have been to don't handle snakes and abhor the practice. I'm not sticking up for these people. I'm just clarifying the difference.

Why do these people post their drama on Facebook? I know, it's so I can get amusement at 4 am when I can't sleep!

Oops. I asked a dumb question and when I reread I understood better. Ignore this...edited to remove dumb question.

There is no dumb question in a snake salvation thread. It's metaphysically impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you so much, Notaloserlikeyou. I've been very much interested in what was going there but I couldn't find anything on Elisabeth's fb (and Andrew's account was deleted). What a fucked up story.

Everyone involved here is such a class act! Not! WHY would anyone online and post all their dirty little secrets, lies, and activities for all the world to see? I feel so sorry for al the children involved here, born and unborn. They are going to be so messed up by these "parents."

Woah- that whole situation really is something else. All these people look about 17. So sad they have multiple children along for the ride.

I literally LOL'ed at the remark that there will be no Season 2.....

It all really reminds me of SJ's situation. Are these fundies really that immature that they can't keep their love life in private?

It all really reminds me of SJ's situation. Are these fundies really that immature that they can't keep their love life in private?

They thrive on the drama is all I can think of.

I've already begged for a mash up of Snake Salvation and S-J folks. Civil war re-enactors in uniform being charged by legions of snake clutching crazies and then afterwords they can trade their favorite tips on infidelity and how to go hella crazy on FaceBook in the aftermath.

We need to get a KickStarter account going ASAP.

Archived