IGNORED

Duggar Wedding Vows

roddma

I suppose Ben and Jessa will include 'leaving the # kids up to God" in their vows. I was sure hoping Derick would put this foot down, but it doesnt look like anay of them are. Parents need to butt out of their kids' reproductive lives. Boob and J chelle nor Gil and Kelly Bates had to make that promise.

wow if my parents had made me say that i'd be in deep trouble :lol: But then, "leaving the # up to God" can be a faith thing, God can do miracles in spite of contraception! :D Then they'd KNOW it was meant to be.

I just hope Jim Bob doesn't stand at the altar and blab about how Jessa and Ben waited for their first kiss for marriage. I am sooooo sick of it with him. It isn't YOUR wedding, JB!! I am 99% sure Jessa and Ben have fooled around. You can wait until your wedding day for your first kiss but make out in dozens of other ways. Jill definitely would have tattled to mommy and daddy but with her out of the house I bet the other sisters could care less.

I just hope Jim Bob doesn't stand at the altar and blab about how Jessa and Ben waited for their first kiss for marriage. I am sooooo sick of it with him. It isn't YOUR wedding, JB!! I am 99% sure Jessa and Ben have fooled around. You can wait until your wedding day for your first kiss but make out in dozens of other ways. Jill definitely would have tattled to mommy and daddy but with her out of the house I bet the other sisters could care less.

Mullet was disgusted when Jill and Derick "accidently" full frontal hugged, but Boob didn't seem to mind.

Mullet was disgusted when Jill and Derick "accidently" full frontal hugged, but Boob didn't seem to mind.

He prolly liked watching it. Cheap titillation.

yep. Kissing lips maybe not, but there's still cheeks, eyes, and ears. :lol: Honestly the point is for them not to get too wound up, but just making a black and white rule isn't going to prevent that unless they decide to back off on their own.

Yes Jimbob seemed pretty casual about the full frontal hug but old whine ass wasn't happy about it at all. I wonder if JIll had to go straight to the prayer closet after she left Derick that evening.

Archived