IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's MERGED

Emmaline

In a bizarre twist, Alecia’s mother seems to be using the situation to alternatively throw a pity party for herself and opportunistically hock “essential oils†that she sells on the site and swears are helping her cope with the stress. In an article titled “How I Get Through The Hard Times,†Lisa briefly mentions her daughter leaving home and then helpfully links to her website’s essential oils store – which looks to be connected to a pyramid scheme. :lol:

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like Lisa is losing control of still trying to control her daughter's life. That it hit addictinginfo is awesome.

Lisa seemed hell bent on either forcing her daughter back to her proper place at home by any means or failing that, she will punish her. Looks like it could be backfiring in a big way now. For someone who is worried about what people think of her, she sure didn't see that one coming. She probably never thought that this could go seriously public and she would lose control of the message. She will lose the most of all and she would have set herself completely up for it with her public pity party. She will not get her daughter back, she's only punishing herself and her precious reputation will be in the dumpster.

The way she is reacting, complete with a video that she made and then pulled, reminds me of how Chris Jeub reacted when he lost control of his daughter and she started revealing who he really is. I think people like Lisa and Chris have lived so long controlling everyone that they really are out of touch with what most people think.

For someone who is worried about what people think of her, she sure didn't see that one coming. She probably never thought that this could go seriously public and she would lose control of the message.

I'm just a concerned reader who has been watching this crazy eyed woman since I bumped into this thread.

I suspected that this was going to be huge.

First off, a grown child escapes with the help of really close relatives, that means that other than the oppressed and spiritually abused children still under her roof, there is no one who can seriously back up her claims.

Then, apparently, this young woman is a nonexistent person without a birth certificate, social security nr, no records whatsoever. I just thought that Faith/Alecia would just run and never look back, but she has taken advantage of technology and can reach out to the entire world, exposing her mother for what she is.

The social services and the CPS are GUARANTEED to pay a visit and see how the children are doing and I'm almost certain that there will be legal actions taken for their protection.

This is going to be huge. Huge.

Your life is over, you vile woman.

Looks like Lisa is losing control of still trying to control her daughter's life. That it hit addictinginfo is awesome.

Lisa seemed hell bent on either forcing her daughter back to her proper place at home by any means or failing that, she will punish her. Looks like it could be backfiring in a big way now. For someone who is worried about what people think of her, she sure didn't see that one coming. She probably never thought that this could go seriously public and she would lose control of the message. She will lose the most of all and she would have set herself completely up for it with her public pity party. She will not get her daughter back, she's only punishing herself and her precious reputation will be in the dumpster.

I am afraid for those childults still at home. Will this cause her to tighten her psychotic hold even more? She might go into lockdown mode. No one comes in and no one comes out.

I so wish Faith would find Freejinger. I so do wish so!

As to Lisa's reputation, her leghumpers mutually leghump each other through their struggles that they cause to themselves. They are self-righteous, pretentious, shallow/facile losers failing at life and parenting. And they WILL keep leghumping her.

I am afraid for those childults still at home. Will this cause her to tighten her psychotic hold even more? She might go into lockdown mode. No one comes in and no one comes out.

I can see her going further into lockdown mode with the other kids at home. I can't imagine what they are witnessing now, she's probably ranting and carrying on like nobody's business now. However, she can't change or stop what's going on outside.

As far as a CPS visit, are there any kids at home under 18? I can't remember.

I so wish Faith would find Freejinger. I so do wish so!

As to Lisa's reputation, her leghumpers mutually leghump each other through their struggles that they cause to themselves. They are self-righteous, pretentious, shallow/facile losers failing at life and parenting. And they WILL keep leghumping her.

No doubt her leghumpers will keep on believing her. However there's a whole wide world out there that she can't control.

I am mortified at that thought prairiegir! Just mortified because these fears don't just root in hate or delusion about one person. We know what religious fanatics can do. Chrissakes no birth certificate? They don't even follow the law or basic rules in society.

It's still up for me. Also, I mentioned Freejinger in the video comment I left, and the email I sent Faith at helpmeproveit. Trying to get her to come here! :) Uber-conservative and sheltered or not (her upbringing means she might think I shouldn't exist, because gay- which is not her fault for thinking that), she deserves much better than this.

Her blog is still up and here's a gem from her latest post, entitled Someday I’m Gonna Live Underground:

"What I don’t love is being away from my family. I missed them so much last weekend that I thought I might break my phone texting them.

Me: Hi! What are y’all doing right now?

Them: The same thing we were doing 5 minutes ago when you asked."

Looks like the reins are even tighter than before. Everyone in the house can't even get away from her when she's not there physically. :cray-cray:

I wonder if Faith was the family scapegoat and got the worst of the abuse. I wonder how her siblings treated her. This has to hurt. I guess I did not expect them to support her but......IDK it's sad. I am thinking of "A Child Called It." And the kids all basically abused him too.

I am a bit paranoid now. I am an American citizen but born in Mexico. I hope I have a copy of my BC. That will be hard to get I think.

Grimalkin- getting your BC shouldn't be that hard. I think you have to write to the Secretary of State for an acknowledgment of birth outside the U.S.. Mrs. Lawlife was born in the Panama Canal Zone to a military family, and that's what her parents did.

Just read the comments, on the website. Someone said Lisa took down her blog.

as i commented in reply there, i'll comment in reply to that here as well: lisa's blog is still up, however the posts that ai linked to are gone. she's going blog scrubbing.

Anyone know why the family changed their name from Sublett to Pennington? On the "Help me prove it" facebook page Alicia Faith has a picture of what they have been doing to try and get her identity established. One of the things on it says they searched for live births by Lisa and James Sublett and then further on the document it mentions changing the name from Sublett to Pennington.

Lisa has a recent post regarding her essential oils that's dated in the future -- Jan. 15, to be specific and the comments are also on this date and beyond. Is this a mistake or some kind of weird defense thing? Since she's scrubbing the blog I'm suspicious that the advanced date will play into things somehow, but I'm just probably over thinking.

Faiths aunt and uncle commented on her facebook page about the video. They both like the video because it states the facts without saying nasty things about her parents. That is quite telling.

Lisa has a recent post regarding her essential oils that's dated in the future -- Jan. 15, to be specific and the comments are also on this date and beyond. Is this a mistake or some kind of weird defense thing? Since she's scrubbing the blog I'm suspicious that the advanced date will play into things somehow, but I'm just probably over thinking.

huh? this one?

thepenningtonpoint.com/2015/01/some-essential-oils/

january 15 '15 has already come and gone, so i'm confused if this is the one you're talking about...

Faiths aunt and uncle commented on her facebook page about the video. They both like the video because it states the facts without saying nasty things about her parents. That is quite telling.

I am so happy that Faith has family to fall back on. Her grandparents sound awesome, and now it sounds like she may have even more support in the way of family. I fear for "kids" who do not have family who will help them escape when they are ready. That will make it so much harder. Zsu's poor kids come to mind.

I got us on Homeschooler's Anonymous' Facebook!

I posted the last video Lisa made of "A Parent's Reply" before she deleted it, and I sent them the transcript that brownslytherin was able to quickly write up. (thank you!!!)

I left them a link to this thread, and explained that we have been following this story since Faith left home last fall, and also have many people on here who can screenshot the blog posts Lisa is deleting quickly, plus storing a whole bunch of other bits of info that would be helpful in piecing this all together in the future! :clap:

I'm certain that the older kids drive, but I wonder if only the boys have driver's licenses, or maybe she had not reached the critical age (in that family) to be allowed to get her license. Not assisting her with this is simply punitive.

Her father is a lawyer; the significance of this cannot have escaped him. Has Lisa mentioned this on her blog?

Considering the issues related to people who can't prove citizenship in this state, this is a scary situation! Hopefully, her grandparents can help out.

Edit to add:

From the Texas Birth Registration Handbook:

I can't say that these were the requirements when Faith was born, but it doesn't seem like something would change in that period of time. The main point of the above, though, is that registering the birth is not optional.

If you are interested in learning more, search "registering home births in Texas" and the handbook (pdf) will pop up near or at the top of the list.

If that regulation is still the law of the land, it appears that if the if the birth was not attended by a registered attendant, registration is suggested but not mandatory.

If the birth occurs in a non-licensed institution and a registered attendant is not present, the birth should be registered by the father or mother of the child or the owner/ householder of the premises where the birth occurred.

Should = suggestion

must or shall = requirement

Very poorly written regulation.

Just returned and need t go back through the comments.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Do we have an archive here? A place to upload? I have the posts in their entirety. Is there someplace online to preserve them?

Anyone know why the family changed their name from Sublett to Pennington? On the "Help me prove it" facebook page Alicia Faith has a picture of what they have been doing to try and get her identity established. One of the things on it says they searched for live births by Lisa and James Sublett and then further on the document it mentions changing the name from Sublett to Pennington.

I read on her Facebook page that her dad wanted to take his mother's maiden name. He did not want his father's name because his father left the family. However, he didn't legally change any of his children's names. I can't remember if Faith stated that Lisa's name was legally changed, or not.

Archived