IGNORED

Jahi McMath back in the news - Part 2

Stynjen

Jahi will be taken off support only when the money runs dry. This travesty has been dragging on for over a year now and people are fickle. As soon as the Next Big Thing comes down the pike it's "Oooh! Something shiny!" and they'll be shoveling their money into another bottomless pit. She's already been declared dead so no hospital is required to take her on and no other facility, reputable or not, is going to "treat" this poor girl's body for free. The family, aided and abetted by their attorney is desperately trying to have the brain-death ruling reversed, but thankfully it ain't gonna happen. So definitely, once the money dries up and it comes down to new handbags for mom or manicures for Jahi, you know who's going to win.

Sure would like to know who these private donors are that pay for the family. Would explain a lot.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early on, I think the mom was in denial, and now I think this is a money-grab. If they can get her death unruled, they can sue the hospitals out of existence, and as soon as the check is cashed, Jahi will coincidentally die and be cremated.

Every time I see this thread pop up I hope that it's because the desecration of a corpse has stopped.

It also reminds me that I really need to get to writing that living will.

Sure would like to know who these private donors are that pay for the family. Would explain a lot.

The bills have to be over a million dollars at this point. The Schiavo foundation has money, but not that much and theres no way they raised that off of facebook. I wonder is there are some PACs supporting them (or even trial lawyers)... Its time for this to end. She's dead. Pay attention to the living children and move on with your lives.

Early on, I think the mom was in denial, and now I think this is a money-grab. If they can get her death unruled, they can sue the hospitals out of existence, and as soon as the check is cashed, Jahi will coincidentally die and be cremated.

I don't think so. The mother will not be able to resist having a huge attention-grabbing funeral. She will be shown fake crying so loudly over Jahi's dead body that she will have to be removed. Jahi will be in an OTT sparkly pink casket, open of course, to show off her freshly-did nails and new frilly dress and hair do. It will be an event that rivals Jubilee's funeral, mark my words, with half the media in attendance.

I don't think so. The mother will not be able to resist having a huge attention-grabbing funeral. She will be shown fake crying so loudly over Jahi's dead body that she will have to be removed. Jahi will be in an OTT sparkly pink casket, open of course, to show off her freshly-did nails and new frilly dress and hair do. It will be an event that rivals Jubilee's funeral, mark my words, with half the media in attendance.

I really can't figure out if there would be a huge public funeral or a quiet cremation. But I do think, no matter what, the mother or whoever is really behind this, will find some huge attention-grabbing way to direct attention to whatever this is really all about.

Someone, somewhere, is trying to change the definition of a dead person, for what reason I truly cannot imagine but that is the only thing that really makes sense to me.

I've seem memorials online that were big productions even with a cremation. I think that's the route they'd go because, if they had her buried in a casket, and the casket is closed during the memorial, people will know something's not right since the mom isn't showing off her sparkling specialness, and if it's open, everyone will see she's been dead. A cremation gets them around both of those, and they can still have a huge memorial with pink glittered teddy bears and balloons.

I see the mother throwing a lavish church service whether funeral or memorial all while putting up some kind of begging bowl to cover it.

I see the mother throwing a lavish church service whether funeral or memorial all while putting up some kind of begging bowl to cover it.

This.

The funeral will be available online, complete with "donate" buttons all over the place. Christopher Dolan and Uncle Omari will be front and center with a long speech about the value of life and how hard Jahi fought over the past x months.

This.

The funeral will be available online, complete with "donate" buttons all over the place. Christopher Dolan and Uncle Omari will be front and center with a long speech about the value of life and how hard Jahi fought over the past x months.

at this point what person would donate? How would they know what their money is being used for?

at this point what person would donate? How would they know what their money is being used for?

Donate to cover therapy for the other kids who've been forced to pretend their corpse-sister is having periods and becoming a woman?

• 2 weeks later...

Good grief. The Op-Ed page of the local paper ran a syndicated column about Jahi right around Christmas, with claims of recent movement and MRIs, and comparisons to Jesus.

michellemalkin.com/2014/12/23/all-life-matters-jahi-mcmaths-journey/

Good grief. The Op-Ed page of the local paper ran a syndicated column about Jahi right around Christmas, with claims of recent movement and MRIs, and comparisons to Jesus.

michellemalkin.com/2014/12/23/all-life-matters-jahi-mcmaths-journey/

Michelle Malkin. That says it all. :roll:

I have no way of knowing for sure who is donating, but I've been told about some conservative Catholic groups and family foundations that are known to donate for families in these types of situations.

Every time I see this thread pop up I hope that it's because the desecration of a corpse has stopped.

It also reminds me that I really need to get to writing that living will.

This is basically a government operated/funded facility- I worked there for 20 years- It is a huge research center that the taxpayers fund. Suing would produce little yield.

First an eleventy-month baby, and now an eleventy-month, um...something. This is getting ridiculous and out of hand. Maybe one day, like Terri Schiavo, Jahi will finally be allowed to rest in peace. Anyways, when Jahi's siblings grow up, there are going to be some amazing tell-alls about how mommy dearest abandoned them for a dead body. :roll:

Damn! Every time I see this thread has been commented on, I am hopeful they have released this child to be in peace, for her sake as well as her siblings. But no....her mother just cannot do it *sigh*

This is basically a government operated/funded facility- I worked there for 20 years- It is a huge research center that the taxpayers fund. Suing would produce little yield.

she's at a research center? if that's true, that is bringing up some thoughts that i'm not sure i want to think... :pink-shock:

she's at a research center? if that's true, that is bringing up some thoughts that i'm not sure i want to think... :pink-shock:

The original hospital was a research center.

• 1 month later...

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_27499889/ ... npaid-rent

Her family is being sued for non-payment of rent in New Jersey. This stands out:

Her mother, Nailah Winkfield, and her stepfather, Marvin Winkfield, and Jahi's younger sister, along with nurses, have lived in the home, where Jahi is hooked up to various machines to feed her and keep her organs functioning. The rest of the McMath family remains in the family's home in Oakland.

Sounds like she's in a private apartment.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_27499889/jahi-mcmath-landlord-sues-family-alleging-unpaid-rent

Her family is being sued for non-payment of rent in New Jersey. This stands out:

Sounds like she's in a private apartment.

that's very interesting. they must have some sort of home health care type of set up, then, if she's not in an actual facility. from what i'd read before this, it sounded like she was in a facility. i wonder if she was originally and then moved to the apartment? lol maybe because the facility realized that the girl really is dead and the parents are crazy and didn't want to deal with that on a daily? :nenner:

my sympathy for the parents just go down more and more the longer this whole this is dragged out. at first i felt bad for her because i thought she was in shock and having trouble processing grief and the fact that her daughter was gone. but the longer this goes on, the more it seems she's either in it for something else or is just completely off her rocker. :cray-cray:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived