IGNORED

Ken Alexander: I'm a bit like Jesus!

I was amused by this old comment of Ken's, written a couple of years ago

Submission to a godly guy is a bit like serving Jesus. we serve him,yet we soon find that Jesus is the one who is always serving us and meeting all of our needs. When a wife surrenders and seeks the best interest of her spouse, most husbands are built to love and adore their wives just because they are trying to please them. They give as much freedom as before, maybe more, because now trust takes over. Knowing my wife really wants to serve, please and adapt to me she gets almost whatever she wants with no fights or upsets. It's just a great partnership and I get to play the leader who lays down his life for his wife!

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2011/10/adapting-to-himdothtml

Ken gets to "play a leader." I've always thought "playing" was just pretending.

One thing that puzzles me is, that the first people Jesus appeared to after he was was resurected, were women.

It's been a long time since I've been in church, so I might not be correct.

I believe he told the women to tell others that he was alive.

That would mean women were the ones charged with spreading the original good news.

How do some of these "christians" reconcile treating women so horribly, when Jesus, the crux of their religion, obviously thought so highly of women?

Sorry for typos. On my phone, and enjoying a bit of wine.

Ugh, submission again. And there I was hoping he'd figured out how to walk on water, or multiply groceries...

I wonder who the heck Ken means when he says when a wife surrenders and seeks the best interests of her spouse. Honestly, I would assume that most married couples are seeking their best interests of them as a married couple, sometimes that means a wife works outside the home. Is he trying to say there just scads of wives out there who don't give a crap about their husband?

If a spouse is truly that self-oriented and selfish that they seek their own best interests as an individual over the best interests of their marriage... that's just a bad partner.

My God those two really are blathering idiots and I think I'm going to start avoiding threads about them. They seriously get on my nerves.

Reminds me of the old joke--I"We divorce d over religious difference s--he thought he was God and I didn't. "

:lol: so true. They'll actually preach that. Doing what the hubby prefers is "serving Jesus".

I was amused by this old comment of Ken's, written a couple of years ago

Submission to a godly guy is a bit like serving Jesus. we serve him,yet we soon find that Jesus is the one who is always serving us and meeting all of our needs. When a wife surrenders and seeks the best interest of her spouse, most husbands are built to love and adore their wives just because they are trying to please them. They give as much freedom as before, maybe more, because now trust takes over. Knowing my wife really wants to serve, please and adapt to me she gets almost whatever she wants with no fights or upsets. It's just a great partnership and I get to play the leader who lays down his life for his wife!

Oh, hey, manipulation again. And the whole "play leader" thing is just ... stupid. Ken, either you ARE a leader or you're not. Everyone's not cut out to lead, and you shouldn't spend your life playing a role just because you think you should.

I wonder who the heck Ken means when he says when a wife surrenders and seeks the best interests of her spouse. Honestly, I would assume that most married couples are seeking their best interests of them as a married couple, sometimes that means a wife works outside the home. Is he trying to say there just scads of wives out there who don't give a crap about their husband?

Well, if anyone could turn water into whine, it's Ken.

And just to top Jesus. He married a whiner.

These two are so full of themselves it's ridiculous...or "rediculous" as Ken likes to spell it :roll:

This verse always comes to mind when I think of Lorken:

Matthew 7:23

"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

These two are so full of themselves it's ridiculous...or "rediculous" as Ken likes to spell it :roll:

This verse always comes to mind when I think of Lorken:

Matthew 7:23

"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Yeah, they're full of something...and it doesn't smell too good.

It would probably be in my husband's best interest if I got up and made dinner since I'm better at healthy cooking while he'll just fry something, but I'm not feeling well. So I'm not gunna. I'll be taking a bath soon.

Scratch the frying. He's taking the kids to McD's (definitely better for them all if I cooked) so I can relax in peace.

I wonder if Lori gets time off when she's sick, or if she still has to boss whatever domestic workers they still have on her own.

"It's just a great partnership and I get to play the leader who lays down his life for his wife!"

I'm waiting with baited breath for Ken to "lay down his life" for Lori. Maybe she'll get some peace and stop being such an internet shrew.

Archived