IGNORED

Jinger's Photography

felicity

Hobbies and real jobs are two different things.

Being good at taking private pictures doesn't make her a professionnal photographer. It's a real job that is teached OUTSIDE, in the REAL WORLD. It's not with her brothers and sisters that she will learn how to deal with customers.

Jinger, like her brothers and sisters, is an adult with no job, no instruction and no professionnal experience and a very disfunctionnal family.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am amazed on some of the show how many Canon cameras there are. Did someone call them for expensive freebies. Canon 5d Mark III is $2,500.00. And the 70-200 is now $2,099.00. Looked the prices up at B&H photo video.

Hope she knows the composition rules and how to shoot in other modes besides P.

I am amazed on some of the show how many Canon cameras there are. Did someone call them for expensive freebies. Canon 5d Mark III is $2,500.00. And the 70-200 is now $2,099.00. Looked the prices up at B&H photo video.

Hope she knows the composition rules and how to shoot in other modes besides P.

I bet she has learned a lot from the camera crew on set. Now they are all kind of invested and pretty close to the family. I imagine they are trying to teach Jinger a lot about photography. They probably feel it is important to teach her so she can have some skill to get out of Duggarville.

I bet she has learned a lot from the crew. I am sure they don't use P or Program for anything. I hope she doesn't use the spray and pray method of photography. Take a lot of photos of everything and pray at least one of them comes out well. A learning curve to photography.

Archived