IGNORED

Jinger's Photography

felicity

I'm thinking Lawson had a cash only "business" at the time Gil admitted borrowing money money from him. The Duggars probably get an allowance on a pre-paid debit card. The Bateses probably do also. I'm seeing this trend among teens and college kids. It's the easiest and probably quickest way for a parent to send their kids money in case of emergencies. And yeah, it does sound controlling as well.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jim Bob bought the plane for John David so that they could make money under the tax shelter business JB set up, but I don't think the plane is really John David's. He uses it for private family trips and to make money for Jim Bob.

My guess is that if Jinger ever takes photos for friends and acquaintances and the Duggars charge for them, then that's the only reason she's allowed to use it. If Jinger ever decided to leave, she wouldn't be allowed to take the camera with her because it's used for Duggar business.

How is it that you know this? Not being snarky, just curious how you get this info, was it on the show? I still haven't seen the last few seasons, and I watch them while doing other things as they tend to be rather dull at times.

In my opinion, the camera would have been purchased so they could show how frugal they are.

Or because Boob is a cheapskate.

With 19 kids, a camera like that would be used a lot. It'd save loads on professional shots.

Not knocking Jinger either. Some of the photos I've seen her take are really good.

How is it that you know this? Not being snarky, just curious how you get this info, was it on the show? I still haven't seen the last few seasons, and I watch them while doing other things as they tend to be rather dull at times.

Okay, so the part about Duggar Aviation LLS is covered in this thread here. It's pretty recent, and shows that the plane was purchased for John David to use (Jim Bob also says the plane is for JD), but it's not in JD's name, it's under the name Jim Bob Duggar. Others have speculated that the company was started as a tax shelter so that Jim Bob wouldn't have to pay extra taxes. The logic seems very sound with that particular bit of speculation:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=23078

As far as Jinger and her camera are concerned, that's just speculation on my part, but Jim Bob is showing more and more that he likes to control his children financially on camera. if Jinger decided to walk away, I feel safe saying he'd require the camera to stay with him as a form of punishment. That way, she wouldn't have the equipment she needs in order to pursue work as a professional photographer.

Okay, so the part about Duggar Aviation LLS is covered in this thread here. It's pretty recent, and shows that the plane was purchased for John David to use (Jim Bob also says the plane is for JD), but it's not in JD's name, it's under the name Jim Bob Duggar. Others have speculated that the company was started as a tax shelter so that Jim Bob wouldn't have to pay extra taxes. The logic seems very sound with that particular bit of speculation:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=23078

As far as Jinger and her camera are concerned, that's just speculation on my part, but Jim Bob is showing more and more that he likes to control his children financially on camera. if Jinger decided to walk away, I feel safe saying he'd require the camera to stay with him as a form of punishment. That way, she wouldn't have the equipment she needs in order to pursue work as a professional photographer.

That is so sad, if it's true that he's controlling his daughter that way. And i can believe it too. This is where extreme control landed JB & Michelle. Hobbling their kids' ability to follow a perfectly innocent line of legitimate work. So much for raising the next generation of capable adults. They just want sycophants.

Free Jinger Kickstarter for her photography?

You're already wearing pants and sneakers girl, RUN!!!

Seriously, Jinger, we've been waiting for years for you to run. We'll hook you up with the camera. We'll get you somewhere to stay. Whatever you need, hit us up.

(Offer stands for any Duggar who needs to flee)

Seriously, Jinger, we've been waiting for years for you to run. We'll hook you up with the camera. We'll get you somewhere to stay. Whatever you need, hit us up.

(Offer stands for any Duggar who needs to flee)

I wish they knew about us. The ones who want to see them pursue their dreams. I can't help but think if they knew there were people who would help them escape they would.

I wish they knew about us. The ones who want to see them pursue their dreams. I can't help but think if they knew there were people who would help them escape they would.

Smuggar knows about FJ I believe. But I don't know if Jinger knows. Her family probably wouldn't want her knowing that their are 1000's of people willing to help her escape.

Smuggar knows about FJ I believe. But I don't know if Jinger knows. Her family probably wouldn't want her knowing that their are 1000's of people willing to help her escape.

Smuggar was able to escape on his own. There are a few I don't think will be as lucky. Josh may be a smug ass but he and Anna have both grown so much in DC. I secretly wish he was in night school taking some poli-science courses. I may agree with him politically but if that's what he wants to pursue than he should be able to do that. Maybe he'll get himself into law school finally.

Now, I've got the movie Run Lola Run (with all of its amazing cinematography) except starring a crunchy-curled woman in a denim skirt called Run, Jinger, Run.

Now, I've got the movie Run Lola Run (with all of its amazing cinematography) except starring a crunchy-curled woman in a denim skirt called Run, Jinger, Run.

I am also of the thought she might want to colour her hair and wear a beret...

..no idea where I pull these things from!

Two things

first I have a banner for wedding photography at the bottom of my page.

Second the Duggars have an open WiFi network that appears to be unfiltered. So are the filters on their phones and their computer? Can you put filters on an iPhone?

I am also of the thought she might want to colour her hair and wear a beret...

..no idea where I pull these things from!

:lol: , I get that , too! And, of course, running away with Ben's sister.

Two things

first I have a banner for wedding photography at the bottom of my page.

Second the Duggars have an open WiFi network that appears to be unfiltered. So are the filters on their phones and their computer? Can you put filters on an iPhone?

You can put filters on an iPhone. I'm guessing it is this one internetsafety.com/safe-eyes-mobile-iphone.php though there are many others on the market.

You can put filters on an iPhone. I'm guessing it is this one http://www.internetsafety.com /safe-eyes-mobile-iphone.php though there are many others on the market.

Open Wifi? However is anyone ever close enough to the Duggars who are miles away from town to take advantage of this?

If it's password protected, we know Jana has it!

Open Wifi? However is anyone ever close enough to the Duggars who are miles away from town to take advantage of this?

If it's password protected, we know Jana has it!

I wouldn't be shocked that they have a guest network. That way people who are there visiting or working could connect to the internet without them having to give out their password. Before I moved my router you could pick up my wi-fi a couple blocks away.

• 5 months later...

Was just doing some FB stalking on Sierra (the wedding planner).. apparently Jinger took their family photos a few months ago! I'll share the link, if anybody can confirm that it's allowed? :?

Was just doing some FB stalking on Sierra (the wedding planner).. apparently Jinger took their family photos a few months ago! I'll share the link, if anybody can confirm that it's allowed? :?

Just break the link (i.e. delete the http:// part so it doesn't hotlink). Her FB is public, so no problem there.

Just break the link (i.e. delete the http:// part so it doesn't hotlink). Her FB is public, so no problem there.

Sweet, thanks! :)

Here is the album: www.facebook.com/sierrajo.dominguez/med ... 105&type=3

Sierra commented on one of the photos and mentioned Jinger & Joy, but doesn't give explicit credit to Jinger for the photos. Also, there's another older album of family photos that could very well be Jinger's, but I wasn't sure! x

IIRC, Jinger has photographed a few weddings and Jessa has photo'd several births.

If Jing escapes, I'm totally sharing her first bottle of wine with her! I bet she's a hoot with plenty of good stories!

Yeah... definitely. :? As evidenced by the fact that Michelle said, "Jinger just loves taking pictures." Taking pictures??? WTF?? Taking pictures is what a four year old does with an old camera or what your relative does at a 90-year-old's birthday party. What Jinger does is PHOTOGRAPHY! Michelle's comment just infuriated me!

Does anyone else see the irony in this? Jana is a concert pianist, Josh does graphic design, and Jinger just takes pictures. For someone who likes to make what her children do sound much grander than it is (Jill is a midwife), J'chelle doesn't have anything grand to say about Jinger.

Do we even know if Jinger likes taking pictures? She may do it because it had been approved by Jim Bob and Michelle. It's the same as Steve Maxwell telling Sarah that she will be a writer. Jinger really has nothing else she is allowed to do or like. It's not as though Jinger could say that she wants to be a doctor or lawyer or teacher in an accredited school. I take what the cult kids say they want to do with a grain of salt. They are limited in what they are allowed to like to do. They work with what limited opportunities they are given.

Archived