IGNORED

Pants make women look like men from behind...

dairyfreelife

I was in the (women's) restroom at my college the other day. As was walking out of the stall to the sinks, I noticed a man washing his hands. I had sort of a delayed reaction of "oh, hrm, I thought guys weren't supposed to be in here?" Oddly, I wasn't bothered. Then I got a better look and realized the person was probably an androgynous woman. Still not sure though. But hey, everyone needs to pee, right?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She removed the pics and replaced them with jeggings on on maniquens (sp) that would never be considered masculine . Funny choice.

She removed all comments that disagreed with her. Guess she's more like Lori. Pretend the post was not rude, remove pics and negative comments, and hope people will forget. :roll:

She removed all comments that disagreed with her. Guess she's more like Lori. Pretend the post was not rude, remove pics and negative comments, and hope people will forget. :roll:

Hey, this means Lori's claim that she is a mentor to other women is finally true -- for one woman, at least.

Celebrate, Lori - you are a role model! :cracking-up:

My fiancee told me that pants actually accentuates my ass and womanly curves. I told him that his jeans accentuates more than just his ass IYKWIM.

I can usually tell a man from a woman from behind, even in pants.

Except for that one picture of David Waller. I thought "Wow, she has a nice butt" until I realised who it was.

I request the picture! :pray:

I figured someone would have to test this hypothesis before we throw it out. Looking at women's butts is hot hard and serious work, so instead of asking someone else to do it, I went ahead and took one for the team.

Exhibit 1: Really f*cking hott, but does not look like a man's butt.

images.jpg

:drool:

Exhibit 2: WARNING: Do not view this at work unless your workplace allows you to masturbate.

junk+in+trunk.jpg
I forgot what I was supposed to be proving.

Exhibit 3:

butt.jpg

I have to go now, I need my hands to do something else.

Those were pictures of mannequins. The price tags were still on the jeans. So she didn't take pics of anybody.

For those just joining us, the original pictures were indeed of real people at some prayer thing she attended :roll:

Those were pictures of mannequins. The price tags were still on the jeans. So she didn't take pics of anybody.

The post has been edited. The original version included pictures of her fellow Bible-studiers.

The post has been edited. The original version included pictures of her fellow Bible-studiers.

Well, they were studying the Bible...she was studying their asses :?

(sorry...I couldn't resist) :dance:

And two random women in a tea shop from whom I very much doubt she got permission.

A nice female butt is a very different thing from a nice male butt. The cabooses on the women in those photos are characteristically female. I feel sorry for the blogger if all the men she knows have rear ends that look like those.

She not only removed the original pictures she also edited the blog post to make herself look better. Originally she was at a Bible study, looked around and saw that the women were wearing pants, so she snapped photos of just their rears and posted them to discuss how horrible they looked, especially compared to skirt wearing her. :roll: She also took pictures of two random women at a shop to post and talk about how bad they looked in pants.

I was trying to think why she would even consider doing that and blogging about it, but then I realized she was mentored by Lori so it is clear where she got her self-absorbed attitude from.

Um...isn't quad M a troll?

I do seem to recall some fairly troll-like posts from her in the past.

I guess the two men who oogle me from behind, regularly, at work, are gay. No need to bother with them now that I know the truth. Until learning this fact I thought one was/is kind of attractive and I may return the interest. But, now that I know he is gay and likes men, I guess I am grateful that I never gave anything of myself to him. Live and learn.

Fundie logic confounds me.

i.e. women should dress modestly - the sight of a woman's crotch in pants might well lead men astray

BUT pants make a woman look like a man...so do pants make men gay?

or

dresses make women look feminine , being feminine is attractive to men BUT will not lead them astray...because men aren't attracted to women who look like women??

I just don't know.

I was just going to post and say: wouldn't looking like men be a good thing because then the men wouldn't be lusting for these women who aren't their wives?

Archived