IGNORED

Lori Alexander is going to haaaaate this

Ugh. She is a cunt monster

I'm not banned. Maybe I'll go full troll at midnight some time.

I use a computer lab at a community college some days too...A computer lab with 200 computers. Lol As long as you use a different computer, you can always get by...

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Oh my fucking god...my head may very well explode.

Where did she say this??

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
On her blog, today's post. Used my lab computer which isn't banned.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I cannot BELIEVE she said a mother should give up her child rather than being a working mother. Like, I knew Lori was a fucking monster, but this takes it to new and HORRIFIC levels. OMG. I'll be over here trying to remove my jaw from the floor.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'll be right there with you. In fact, I'm so appalled my stomach is churning, I feel physically ill.

Because the internet is FOREVER, and when Ken forces Lori to delete this comment I'd like a record of it :x

Lori Alexander thinks single moms should give their children up for adoption:

How would a single mother with no father in the picture stay at home? Practically speaking, how would that work?

LORI ALEXANDER:

The most unselfish thing she could do would be to give her child up for adoption to a godly man and wife. There are many infertile couples who would love to raise a child. She could also live with her mom and dad so her child could have a father figure in his/her life.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
On her blog, today's post. Used my lab computer which isn't banned.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I have posted it, but did not indicate that it was a FJ member. That it one of the craziest things that bitch has ever said, and people need to know about it :pull-hair:

I was raised by a single mother, and Lori isn't fit to wipe the dirt off her shoes.

Because the internet is FOREVER, and when Ken forces Lori to delete this comment I'd like a record of it :x

LORI ALEXANDER:

Lori, this is truly THE SINGLE MOST horrific thing you've ever said in your life.

LORI ALEXANDER:

:pink-shock:

Fuck you, Lori Alexander.

LORI ALEXANDER:

Let's see if I can post a picture:

10649911_756380535775_909386332952007595_n.jpg?oh=f8350d10c168b3fa98570c612136e5c1&oe=54929182

LORI ALEXANDER:

You have GOT to be shitting me! :angry-banghead: :pull-hair: :pink-shock:

I screen shotted Lori's "give away your child" comment in case she deletes later. Holy shit.

I have started a private Facebook albums for Lori screenshots now so that I can easily post them to FJ. What a bitch.

Thank GOD my dad didn't GIVE ME AWAY to a godly couple when my biological mother died. OMG. I still can't believe this actually just happened.

Yeah, this may be the worst thing she's ever said.

I screen shotted Lori's "give away your child" comment in case she deletes later. Holy shit.

Good! I was hoping someone would. I fully expect Ken to order her to delete it. I don't expect the single moms that he works with will appreciate Godly Mentor Lori's sentiment.

Good! I was hoping someone would. I fully expect Ken to order her to delete it. I don't expect the single moms that he works with will appreciate Godly Mentor Lori's sentiment.

Yeah, I'm going to be refreshing at an alarming rate to see if anyone responds to that.

I'm so stunned by this I can't even think straight.

I can't either. Very few things shock me, but this has just left me sputtering. I honestly can't even find the words to articulate how fucking angry her comments have made me. That this bitch thinks my mother should have given me away...to someone like her?? Hell fucking no.

Yeah, I'm going to be refreshing at an alarming rate to see if anyone responds to that.

That's what I am doing, but she has comments in moderation, so it's nice and easy for her to make it appear that no one at all objects to her comments. I am betting she just lost a shit ton of followers though.

I can't either. Very few things shock me, but this has just left me sputtering. I honestly can't even find the words to articulate how fucking angry her comments have made me. That this bitch thinks my mother should have given me away...to someone like her?? Hell fucking no.

A mother that loves her children and wants to care and provide for them shouldn't because Jesus.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, LORI.

That's what I am doing, but she has comments in moderation, so it's nice and easy for her to make it appear that no one at all objects to her comments. I am betting she just lost a shit ton of followers though.

But if she's getting a ton of comments about it, she'll probably delete it.

Someone can correct me on the original Greek, but it sounds like Lori interprets "keeper at home" to mean that a wife should literally keep (stay) at home as much as humanly possible.

The meaning of "keeper", though, seems to be "responsible for". For example, an innkeeper manages the inn, a zookeeper manages the animals in a zoo. So, if you are responsible for your home, you realize that you've got to make sure everyone has what they need, and sometimes this means going out to do what needs to be done, instead of pretending that you are under house arrest.

"Lady" ( :roll: ) Lydia interprets this the exact same way. Leaving the house for any reason is eeeevil. Frankly, if I had to stay 24/7/365 in my house, I'd probably go mad and blow the place up before a month was out.

So Lori, I know you're too godly to read here, but I have to say this:

The Bible DOES address single women, you know. There is more than one story about single moms (the widow who helped Elijah is one who comes to mind, but come on, Mary? MARY WAS A SINGLE MOM, you shit-for-brains, and Hagar), and not a single one of them involves her giving her child up for adoption because God sez so.

Archived