IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect - "Gayby" on Board

happy atheist

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take that back. I see it on her TWITter.

Lol. School-homing.

She's an idiot.

I think she knows it's satire.

post-1829-14451999587293_thumb.jpg

Miggy, I'll come for lunch. I'm doing Christmas alone this year as we are moving to bumfuck nowhere and the other half is working.

I'll bring a pav shall I?

So wish I had a pavlova right now. And no one had to die for its creation.

I'm actually getting the impression through the instagram and twitter that she's lonely.

Also, "ban all men"? Seems a bit interesting given what she's about to do.

So wish I had a pavlova right now. And no one had to die for its creation.

I'm actually getting the impression through the instagram and twitter that she's lonely.

Also, "ban all men"? Seems a bit interesting given what she's about to do.

Pavlova is super easy to make (unless it's raining... but I live in a pretty dry climate most of the time). Especially with one of those handy-dandy kitchen aid stand mixers we were discussing on another thread.

How is she affording all of this travel? It can't be cheap. Is she being paid a fortune by the gayby-daddies?

I feel so bad for those kids. I have a friend who was unschooled, and the only reason she is educated at all is that she was so unhappy with her life with her stupid family that she knew her only way out was to go to the town library and ask for help, and a librarian set her up with some books that helped her start to learn. It's still pretty clear that the education she did get isn't so great, but she tried hard, so I give a lot of slack.

Well... In a (large) nutshell... she claims to be receiving no payment for the trip/surrogacy. However, a grandparent went to the afterlife in a very timely fashion apparently leaving her a tidy sum. How convenient. It sounds like a lie to me. As she's lacking in boundaries, revels in death and regards any event as fodder for the damnable blog I find it hard to believe she didn't make an entry/mention on it.

She has a new, quite amusing picture up on fb dressed as superwoman. Which means *gasp* she's wearing blue! It suits her. She's still very pregnant.

Miggy, I'll come for lunch. I'm doing Christmas alone this year as we are moving to bumfuck nowhere and the other half is working.

I'll bring a pav shall I?

Ah, the Pavlova. Food of the gods.

Amused by comments under Lauren's photo. "I'm birthing a child for friends who need help starting a family." Not bragging about having a baby for a homosexual couple anymore Lauren? What happened?

Also ... she's looking good isn't she. Carries pregnancy well.

In the south they often had pig's heads, snouts, feet, and chicken feet. This was for the people who loved South American cooking, i think. We used to get so creeped out as little kids when mom went down the refrigerated aisles.

There is one Costco in my area that sells butchered frozen whole lambs. The Greeks often enjoy it for Easter but the Bosnians are also huge fans.

Pigs and chicken feet I have seen as a guest in Filipino homes and they are widely available in any Asian market on the West Coast.

Rabbit was widely considered poor people food in my family. They certainly ate plenty of it to survive over the years.

What is gross or a delicacy pretty much depends on how you were raised. I will dismantle a freshly boiled lobster without a second thought, but have had family friends from other backgrounds turn green watching me enjoy my meal. :confusion-shrug:

I do not like steamed chicken feet. The texture is nasty.

My Vietnamese friend tells me that her kids fight over the chicken feet. She loves the gristly chewy wing tips. And with red meat she prefers meat with tendons and chewy cuts. Pretty much the exact opposite of my family. I always joke that we should buy chickens together and swap our favourite bits. Everyone would be happy.

We should open a Free Jinger Butchery, with meat from all overt the world. I can do rabbit, horse,lamb and bull meat. Any volunteer ?

I can supply: Kangaroo, Emu, Beef, Lamb/Mutton & Venison. (All either farmed or hunted in my area.) If needed, I can also source large quantities of goat about an hour west of here.

I'm sure we don't just want meat though, so, as my area is well known for its apples and grapes, I'll bring wine and cider!

I can also give duck on all this form, and "foie gras" !

Yes, don't forget vegan of FJ ! South of France can provide the best wine in the world, good cheese, and, for non-alchohol people, perfect lemonade ! (never underestimate the power of lemonade). I can also give mushrooms, chestnuts and figs :D

Marianne, can you bring truffle please? I have heard about them and seen them on menus but have never tried it. I know the south of France is famous for them.

They are very expensive/difficult to find, but I can bring some ! This a very "delicate" taste. I've only eat twice (one in "foie gras", and one with simple potatoes), but it's delicious , even if I've heard that truffle from Italy are better.

Any updates from Lauren? I'm dying to know whats happening... anyone have anything!?

I read on GOMI that the baby's name was going to be Daniel Valor.

Archived