IGNORED

Happy Birthday to Stevie Maxwell (and a BIG newsflash)

Justme

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8/7, today is Stevie's birthday. BIG NEWSFLASH, he LOVES spending time with the FAMILY!!! :pink-shock: Bet ya'll didn't know THAT!!

I think he's 63, or maybe 62. Mary's 18th birthday is soon, plus their wedding anniversary. There may be another August birthday, too...

I don't realize I shared a birthday with Steve Maxwell. Yikes!

I really doubt Steve abuses his daughters in any sort of physical way. He is sick, but nothing indicates he is that sort of sick. I am not sure why you think he sounds like a "pimp". He is not trying to sell his daughters, which is what a pimp would do. He is prideful and their perfection is part of his pride. His daughters have never gotten married because they are wrapped in bubble wrap and no one is good enough to open the package.

I also don't get why other posters think even hinting at sexual abuse it funny.

If he socks enough to do this bs to his family then I think he can abuse his kids. Not saying he is but it can happen. And there's no other word for Steve but pimp. He has his wide and daughters following his ever command. He doesn't have to do shit. He has grown adult ls living at home doing nothing but serving him, including the marriedones. He controls everything. And I bet with the sand of his fingers he gets things don't his way.

I don't think posters are hinting at sexual abuse. In this case Toothfairy is using "pimp" as a person with complete control over a a grown woman's life: where she can go, what she can do, who she can see . In our culture there just isn't any good terms to describe that sort of relationship. Slave owner? Prison guard? There is no title or descriptor that is quite right which tells you how sick and unnatural Steve's relationship to his daughters is.

I'm sure deep down in his sick, black, deformed heart Steve justifies his throttle hold by saying if he didn't control every aspect of their lives his daughters might end up going to hell. For some reason he has never understood that you raise your children right so that they have the freedom to make their own choices. That is what life is. It appalls me that there is no legal way to stop him. It appalls me that Teri just stands around like a dummy and lets it happen. It is not sexual abuse but it IS abuse.

Thanks. That exactly what I meant l. There's no other way to explain it. Steve is like a pimp. His family does everything that he demands of them and he has compete control. Nobody shall question King Steve.

Archived