IGNORED

LOLDOUG

Guest purposing

Yeah, that's the one! Thank you Marmalade! :clap:

Dougie's little helper... LOL. Ugliest, worst fitting vest ever, but you have to love the kilt.

And the fact the young intern is colorblind. Strictly for our amusement purposes, of course. :whistle:

And the fact the young intern is colorblind. Strictly for our amusement purposes, of course. :whistle:

:lol: :lol:

I wonder what is the green at the bottom of the picture? If that were part of the outfit, it would be even better!

:lol: :lol:

I wonder what is the green at the bottom of the picture? If that were part of the outfit, it would be even better!

Yeah that green on the leather is strapped to his hips and is part of the costume. Sadly, the name of the thing escapes me. It's not a canteen; I think it's flat, or maybe a small carrier of some type.

Yeah that green on the leather is strapped to his hips and is part of the costume. Sadly, the name of the thing escapes me. It's not a canteen; I think it's flat, or maybe a small carrier of some type.

A flask?

I finally figured out who Doug reminds me of.....an older Tony Stark.

To me he looks more like Tim McGraw, though if I squint my mind's eye really hard and try not to think about it, I can almost sort of imagine the resemblance to Tony Stark. And then I change my mind because for all his dickishness, he is hot and Dougie appeals to me not at all.

That's IT! Because it is in everyone's best interest to know what is covering the young man's privates, here's what Wikipedia has to say about the sporran:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporran

Oh! I thought you meant a different geen thing. Duh, it is late and I'm getting old. :doh:

I never knew what a sporran was but I was wrong on the part that it was a dohicky thing to prevent awkward erections. :oops:

Whoa. I want to see one of those animal mask sporrans with the head of a badger roaring from one's groin.

LOL at the diagram of the piper with the big arrow pointing to his crotch (labeled sporran, but still) :lol:

Dougie would really dig the big, white hairy one. Or one made from his second favorite mammal: sheep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that really what a sporran is for? Because if you don't want me looking *there*, don't put a giant medallion *there*.

eta: Read the wiki. In other words, it's a purse (literally).

Dougie would really dig the big, white hairy one. Or one made from his second favorite mammal: sheep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Hey, McDoug, get off of my ewe.

Is that really what a sporran is for? Because if you don't want me looking *there*, don't put a giant medallion *there*.

eta: Read the wiki. In other words, it's a purse (literally).

But it's a manly, manly, man-purse.

But it's a manly, manly, man-purse.

Yes, so manly. After all, it is around the waist, not over the shoulder. And it has decorative, hanging thingies on it. Completely different from women's purses. MANLY.

She played on General Hospital for a while. I think she also played in the US version of the BBC show 'Coupling' which flopped.

ETA: That Chris Hanson one made me LOL!

Yeah she was on GH back in the early to mid 1990s, during the Ricky Martin era I believe. She was also on Melrose Place and Heroes.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought Elizabeth resembled her.

OK, can I ask a huge favor?

:oops:

I've looked everywhere and can't find the photo of the guy in the kilt and (purple?) polo shirt.

Link, somebody, please?

Kthxbai so much!!!!

:shifty: