IGNORED

Who Is To Blame....

Want More Babies

...when a young girl is, "Kidnapped, shamefully treated, and murdered?"

Mothers, you are for going out half naked in public.

I kid you not.

Mrs. Q. will tell you all about it over on blessedhomemaking.com It is her latest post dated August 13.

I want to comment on her post, asking about all the studies that say men "treat women shamefully" due to hatred, anger, and a need for power and domination, but I know that for it to be let through, I'd have to ass kiss a bit first. I don't think I have that in me.

...when a young girl is, "Kidnapped, shamefully treated, and murdered?"

Mothers, you are for going out half naked in public.

I kid you not.

Mrs. Q. will tell you all about it over on blessedhomemaking.com It is her latest post dated August 13.

Most kidnappings are perpetrated by people known to the victim. So it's not like there are armies of scary men driving around in brown vans looking for victims.

Guest Anonymous
Mothers, you go out in public half naked and stir up the lust of man, then send your innocent little girl out half naked, at the mercy of the beast of man.

God will hold the parents of this generation accountable for not training their children in the Word of God.

God made man the head of the woman and the head of the house, and commanded that wives should be in subjection to their own husbands and He will hold them responsible as they disobey His Word for He says in Matthew 24:35, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my Word shall not pass awayâ€.

Which is it? Are men uncontrollable beasts or the just rulers of women who should do everything they say? How the hell does this person not see the contradiction in what she's written?

Whose fault is it if she is kidnapped, brutally treated and murdered? Not the child’s fault, for she knows no better because she has not been taught.

No, it's not the child's fault. It's not her mother's fault either, you horrible excuse for a human being. I know this is going to sound crazy, but it's the fault of the person who commits the crime!

You have really gone off the deep end now. I don't think you know how crazy you are sounding blaming the person who commits the crime and not the ebil women.

Really, really sad that there are people out there who believe this nonsense. :x

This is the stuff that makes me feel like these people have to be kidding. But they're not. And then I want to hide under the covers.

This is the stuff that makes me feel like these people have to be kidding. But they're not. And then I want to hide under the covers.

May I join you? :shock:

I'd say that her post makes no sense whatsoever, but that's to be expected with these crazy bastards.

This is horrible. I don't think a toddler dressed in shorts turns on anyone except men who would do the same thing to a toddler dressed in an ankle length skirt.

I am joining the growing number of people under the covers. It must be getting warm under there.

Srsly if men are so ridiculously fallible that the sight of a little girl's thigh turns them into blood-thirsty rapists, why are we supposed to submit to them? Shouldn't we be taking away all authority based on their weakness and inability to make good decisions?

Mmph . . . mmph . . .

Oh, sorry -- it's hard to be heard from under the covers.

Her three choices for reactions are "Love this," "Encouraging" and "Post more."

Darn -- I need an "are you out of your ever-lovin' mind?" choice.

What an ugly world they live in, with a concept of God as a deity who made us all to be vicious, ugly, potentially dangerous people.

Edited for a riffle.

I am joining the growing number of people under the covers. It must be getting warm under there.

Srsly if men are so ridiculously fallible that the sight of a little girl's thigh turns them into blood-thirsty rapists, why are we supposed to submit to them? Shouldn't we be taking away all authority based on their weakness and inability to make good decisions?

This.

This.

Squish over, people. Im joining you under the covers.

This.

Yes, that. If I encountered a man who was weak and couldn't control himself and/or wasn't aware of his personal obligation to make decisions (with consequences) I'd run the other way in a hurry.

Oh, lookee there...my brain just exploded all over the computer screen! :evil:

Who is to blame? The Patriarchy - no question about it.

I'm going to go with I can't stand this dribble that men are incapable of controlling their penis! Seriously people, it gets real old real fast. Look, I am a man, a gay man at that, but I HAVE SELF CONTROL! All men have it, some just choose to use this excuse to not use it. I am so fucking sick of hearing people say "oh he couldn't control himself"... yes, yes he could, really. Seriously, it's getting old Christian righters, it's getting really old. You say you respect men yet you backhandedly insult them every chance you get? It's much the same you do to women and children... so really you just hate everyone and choose to insult everyone... such a loving religion.

If you have a boy how do you know that he may not meet the same fate as Hickman and others who have raped and murdered little innocent girls? It is almost impossible for a young man to keep a pure mind and see the things he has to look on at every turn, wherever he goes and even in his own home.

Are you fucking kidding me? How about teaching your son he is not the center of the universe who gets everything he wants.. that'll surely help! Pure minds are pretty damn easy to keep if you learn that not everyone is there for sex and sex alone. Ugh these people make normal guys look bad.

(edited to add more cause I finished reading the article.)

How can someone like that be trusted to hold any responsibility in a household but then is not held accountable for anything. Yet a women who can’t do anything without approval holds all responsibility if something even out of there control happens it’s there fault, there’s no logic.

I think I’m going to crawl under the covers it’s better I’ll bring the wine.

Everyone else has said it very well. There is a very big dichotomy of men, they are either raised gothard style meaning pure patriarchs or raised to be evil rapist when they grow up. That is not right! I have two brothers that made very different decisions in the past but it because they choose to be the way they were and do the things they did, not because they couldn't control themselves but because they choose to Not control themselves.

Makes me want to vomit and hurt someone when they believe crap like this.

So all the comments are positive, I see. I assume that means she refuses the critical ones, because I can't imagine that nobody wrote any. I did--I couldn't help myself.

I responded to the blog. First, I calmed myself down and took deep breaths. Then I wrote a, shall we say, differing opinion. Very respectfully, too, I thought. I did not want ranting to be why the comment was not approved. However, apparently I am foolish since she edited at the end of the post and said that "only foolish women believe that it does not matter what they or their children wear." (I did not say that. I said that it should not matter. And it shouldn't.) She also added a definition of provacative, a word I used in my post. She said that there are many reasons for horrible crimes against women and children and provacative dress is one of them. Sorry, but how someone dresses is NOT A REASON TO RAPE AND/OR MURDER.

I have known women and children who were raped and murdered. None of them dressed immodestly, yet they were raped and killed. Go figure. Why on earth should tight or skin revealing clothing mean it is okay to commit a crime of violence against a person? The blame is on the perpetrator, not the victim. What is wrong with these people that they can't see that? A man's behavior and choices are his alone. How a woman dresses is not an invitation to rape her. And a child? That is just so sick.

I do not understand how these people can be so focused on being Christian, avoiding sin, and being accountable, yet they blame women and children because they tempted a man beyond his control by their immodest dress. Where is his responsibility?

Rape and murder were not invented within the last 100 years when dresses began to rise above floor length; how does one explain the occurrence of rape prior to this? Rape is mentioned in the Bible and people were pretty much covered from the neck down then. How did those women provacatively entice those poor unable-to-control-themselves-rapists?

Oh, and my comment was not approved. What a surprise.

Exactly! The stupidity of these asshats make my brain explode. Seriously, I have a headache. Gah.

ETA cuz it is hard to spell after your brain explodes from Fundie Stoopiditus.

Archived