IGNORED

Just kidding - You have to have a clean house

I try to keep things tidy, but there are times that I don't give a damn.

I'll meet you there!

Being the drunk abortionist, non houseproud, single mumbling heathen I'll bring the wine and something to nibble!!

I liked this comment from 'RetiredNavyWife: "I'd rather have a messy house filled with the sounds of children laughing and playing than a neat house where the children are afraid to do anything. I grew up in a "neat-freak" house. It was never a home. My kids grew up in a home where messes were ok, the dust bunnies occasionally came out to play and toys from one end of the family room to the other was just fine. My children remember mom playing with them more than they remember the times the house was clean. I remember my house growing up was always immaculate but I don't remember my mother ever playing with me."

But Danielle just had to strike back: "Parents aren't play buddies. That's what friends and siblings are for. We learned how to play with each other or by ourselves. We didn't need a mom to play with us."

:wtf:

Interacting with your own children on a level they can understand and enjoy is for dirty hippies and feminists!

My thoughts exactly. There's not a bit of humility in anything she writes. Plus, with posts like today's, we get to read all the comments from other "godly" women boasting about their own perfect homes.

"MY house is always clean."

"Mine too."

"My husband loves that I keep a clean house."

"I owe it to my husband...."

"I could never be like those other women who don't clean..."

I know a few women who do keep spotless homes and the things I've noticed about them are: their kids never seem to have fun and it's really not pleasant to visit their homes because they make it clear that their house is more important to them than their guests' comfort.

I doubt Lori's home is a very pleasant place to visit, no matter how clean it is.

My grandma kept her house that way, and as you can imagine, it wasn't a comfortable place to visit. In that case, it was the grandchildren who never really had fun visiting there, as we admitted to each other after my grandpa died. To be honest, I was actually more upset that Maya Angelou died than I was about my grandma's death, as I was never close to her at all. My aunt's house on the other hand was the fun place to visit since she was less formal, and she had a pool which meant visiting in the summer was even more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Since SO MANY of us are struggling to keep a clean home- yes she says that- Lori has started a new series of house cleaning tips. The first of which is suggesting that you force all men to sit down to pee at your house to eliminate any splashing. I'm foreseeing a Lori and Pissing Preacher showdown in the works here. Someone should def send her a link to his YouTube video.

Since SO MANY of us are struggling to keep a clean home- yes she says that- Lori has started a new series of house cleaning tips. The first of which is suggesting that you force all men to sit down to pee at your house to eliminate any splashing. I'm foreseeing a Lori and Pissing Preacher showdown in the works here. Someone should def send her a link to his YouTube video.

I was just coming here to post this. :lol:

Oh Keeeeennnnnnnnn! Guess what? New rule! Aren't ya glad Lori is always learning :obscene-tolietclaw:

HOLY SHIT the "guest poster" (lori's code for "I stole this material") makes males in her house pee sitting down LOLOLOL

Archived