IGNORED

This might be close to "emily level crazy"

Isis

Whole lot a crazy in this post....

So... the women in her church are whores?

Whores aren't women?

Despite only whores wearing heels, she has been wearing them "here and there"?

I'm also kind of bemused by "the finer jewels of life". How does one get inside a jewel, much less parade around? And are we talking Claire's or Tiffany's? :lol:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But see, I hear more about looks and trivial things from these beautiful Christian women than I hear about their wanting to honor God through it all. I can't judge them, even if I wanted to

am that girl (or was that girl) in church who wrote in her journal the whole time the pastor was speaking. Most of the time, people thought I was being rude and didn't care for what was being said.

She is awfully intuitive to what other people are thinking. :roll: She does this a lot. Assumes she knows other people's thoughts & feelings towards her.

Yeah, WWJD? I'm sure he's be totally down with baby-spanking.

I never trust someone who complains that it's hard to keep friends. Um, lady? After a while, maybe there's something about YOU that is the problem.

Whole lot a crazy in this post....

For someone who "doesn't ever want to be conceited," she sure sounds full of herself.

The suggestions in her third and fourth videos in the series aren't innacurate - well, except for her dumbass idea that her husband could blow off steam by hunting LOL - but some of her comments and posts are Stinking Lousewife-level awful.

Wow, I was gonna show my husband that video, but I was afraid the sight of her would cause him to stumble. I mean, he'd comb the earth night and day until he found her.

That was close!!

The suggestions in her third and fourth videos in the series aren't innacurate - well, except for her dumbass idea that her husband could blow off steam by hunting LOL - but some of her comments and posts are Stinking Lousewife-level awful.

Oh dear.

Holy shit, she is all over the place. I cannot keep up.

Holy shit, she is all over the place. I cannot keep up.

Well, that's nearly ten minutes of my life I will never get back.

Eesh, she's a horrible speaker-whiny, self-righteous, goes off on tangents, etc. Plus, did this basic bitch actually claim that her looks are too tempting for the men to resist?

bitch-please.jpg

Marine Wife Unplugged? More like Marine Wife Unglued.

I was proposed to 4 times before my husband, in my Freshman and Sophmore years of college. They were sincere, young men, not so much because of my great beauty, :roll: but for other reasons.... 1 wanted a green card (and promised me a variety of cash and prizes in the deal) :whistle: and the others likely proposed because I wouldn't put out, sexually, and they thought if we were engaged, I would. :obscene-sexualspermblue::obscene-sexualspermblue: At least two loved me--maybe more than that.

She is awfully intuitive to what other people are thinking. :roll: She does this a lot. Assumes she knows other people's thoughts & feelings towards her.

Somebody upthread suggested she's got NPD, and she pings on all the traits associated with it. Grandiosity; magical thinking; utter lack of empathy; fantasies of revenge/power/success; a strong need for attention and adulation; the need to always be right and in control; feelings of exemption from the normal "rules" of society; inability to maintain friendships; externalizing blame for personal failings; acting out sexually (and that can be through conspicuous repression as well as overindulgence). Some play the victim/martyr--women are more likely to play this role.

But most Narcissists don't come across as mentally imbalanced and delusional--or at least not so blatantly as she does. Most of them are so damaging to others precisely because they seem perfectly sane. My dad was a Narcissist, and could be incredibly charming and generous toward people when it suited him (which made his callous, bullying, or coldly indifferent treatment of my siblings, my mom, and me worse because we weren't important enough to treat well).

Paranoia can be a Narcissistic trait, but her level of disconnect from reality suggests to me that she's got something else going on. NPD can be comorbid with other personality disorders, especially Paranoid Personality Disorder, and her hypervigilance when it comes to perceived slights, grudge-bearing, and belief in conspiracy theories all point in that direction.

• 3 months later...

Update on her: She got divorced a month ago. Her older son was (as of Jan) in public school and her younger baby should be maybe 5 or 6 months by now? He has a cleft palate I believe and he's very cute. She's not on twitter anymore either. Says she has a new blog but doesn't want to post the address because she's starting fresh.

How did I miss this thread the first time around? What a nutter! A good friend of mine lives in Couer D'Alene, and I had to check her Facebook page to make sure she didn't know this person. Then I remembered my friend wouldn't have anything to do with someone like this.

I completely missed this the first time.

She's not NPD, as someone already said, Narcissists hide their crazy well so that others are the ones that look crazy. Could be Borderline, they tend to look crazy and it's rather like a NPD light. Politicians, lawyers and doctors are often NPD. In fact, I've seen at least one estimation that 10-15% of all physicians are NPD, when it's around 1% of the total population.

I've looked around on her blog, though its painful. I have a LOT of experience with PTSD, war caused PTSD as two of my children have suffered it. One is now mostly resolved. The other is stable and healing. We had to use the methods that have proven successful for combat veterans to figure out how to approach it in my boys, because they survived brutal civil wars but they were unarmed, helpless children in the situation. PTSD is a hard row to hoe. However, some of the stuff she has detailed about her ex-husband is not strictly PTSD. In fact, I would question if he was abusive and unstable before his TBI and she would have no way of knowing that simply because she had NO frame of reference to judge changes in him. Even if it is, there comes a point when you are responsible for protecting innocent children NOT standing beside someone who is not seeking their own mental health and that point came when he bruised their young son not years later.

Archived