IGNORED

This might be close to "emily level crazy"

Isis

I'm curious - those of you who are more knowledge about this sort of thing. Does this bloger seem to meet the criteria for

Narcissistic personality disorder ? it seems that she has all the symptoms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist ... y_disorder

She seems to have great shame about her former life and very low self esteem, yet at the same time posts about how great her singin abilities are, her photography business, how all other eyes are always on her because she is so beautiful even when she's not trying. How inspirational her blog, life, birth story are. ABout all the careers and educational opportunities she could have had. She even has several posts where she claims to be God's super special snowflake - that she has angelic visitations and about how she was/is seen as some sort of prophet because she always sat scribbling in her journal during church service. According to her, she gets direct messages from God.

I really, really fear for their children. Between the father's disability and injuries and the mother's mental illness, the future seems kinda bleak. They also seem to be constantly on the outs with friends and family.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. I'm bi. But I can only handle one romantic relationship at a time, and my seeking drive shuts off when I'm in a happy relationship. That doesn't mean I don't notice other people-- just means my response to noticing is to say, "Oooh, pretty. -- Excuse me, you were saying?"

I think some people hear the BI part of bisexuality, and misunderstand it. It doesn't mean you have to be with one of each sex at the same time, just that you're equally capable of fancying either men or women.

"Obama's FEMA camps". I love conspiracy theorists, they just twist everything to fit their worldview. Those "we're all going to be put in FEMA camps!!!!" people have been around since way before Obama was ever elected.

I really wanted to believe this was fake, but if she's real then I wish her children the best of luck.

Surprisingly, one of the things that disturbed me most about this is how she wrote her entire bio in third person.

That just doesn't seem....right.

Whoever wrote Nicole's bio, is very much in awe of Nicole's awesomeness.

Nicole writes a poem whose length rivals the "Iliad."

marinewifeunplugged.blogspot.com/2010/01/untitled-poem-worth-your-time.html

Give the girl a Nobel Peace Prize.

marinewifeunplugged.blogspot.com/2010/12/american-snot.html

Wow, I'm so worried for their kids. She quotes and praises the Pearl's books so it shouldnt be a surprise but still :cry:

So the baby turned one on 12/16/09, and on 3/27/10, she posts this

I can't even wrap my mind around what would be a spankable offense for a 15 month old baby.

Wait- the baby was FOUR MONTHS old, not 15!

Wow, I'm so worried for their kids. She quotes and praises the Pearl's books so it shouldnt be a surprise but still :cry:

So the baby turned one on 12/16/09, and on 3/27/10, she posts this

I can't even wrap my mind around what would be a spankable offense for a 15 month old baby.

Aside from grabbing a hand away from danger (stovetop, electrical outlet, fire, etc), I cannot imagine any offense that would be appropriate to physically discipline a 15 month old.

Wait- the baby was FOUR MONTHS old, not 15!

:wtf: :angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack:

:wtf: :angry-banghead: :angry-cussingblack:

No, the baby turned one on that date and then she wrote the spanking post a few months later.

I'm sorry, can anyone imagine turning up at a stranger's house (it sounds like they hired a random rather than got a friends to come over, hence needing to give them a run-down) and being told "you have to strike a four month old" and not immediately saying "holy shit, no can do, not part of the deal, I'm off"? She's full of shit.

Ha. *barfs* what do you think they'd have done if she had said "striking a child is against my moral and ethical standards"?

I feel like calling this woman "emily level crazy" is a pretty big insult... to Emily. And I'm not exactly a fan of Emily.

Birds sing and squirrels rejoice with chipper tail flicks at a few extra days with which to gather nuts into their homes for the winter. They scamper about causing my Canon Rebel to act in far less rebellion than normal in early December days. My camera is out often, as no one is hibernating yet. We're supposed to get a fierce winter this time around, but you wouldn't know it. Some are still wearing shorts in public.

It's hard to tell the oddity of it all, of course. I find the general public in sweatpants and catch-phrases unfit for European hostels. Braless wonders frolic about in Walmart and glare at me like I'm the strange one

Silly woman, why not think of it as their rejoicing with chipper boob flicks? Take their pictures!

I can't make myself look at this one -- reading the quotes here was more than enough.

Just for one thing, read the woman's blog profile. I think it's always a bad sign when people my age are still rehashing high school shit, we graduated from high school the same year. I just turned 29. Superficially we had similar lives- I volunteered a lot as a kid, had a somewhat dramatic early adulthood, fucked up my first go at college, then got married too young (and divorced again, personally). I eventually screwed my head on (it's still a little cross-threaded), settled down, went back to college and did well, and remarried years ago. We're even both amateur photographers. I'm not religious and my husband and I don't have kids, but otherwise we're both late 20's boring marrieds.

I know a lot of people who constantly rehash high school bullshit in their adult lives, and it's never positive or healthy. She's really caught up in her life being the vengeful ending to a teen movie where the nerdy girl whips off her glasses, discovers Ulta, and WHAM the music starts playing and ALL THOSE MEAN GIRLS aren't so great anymore and she's the hottest shit in school and RAWR aren't you all jellus now?

The year she really broke out of her shell, (though she was always extroverted, she was never noticed or appreciated by other students), and sang Mariah Carey's "Vision of Love" with almost perfect pitch, the cool boys finally noticed her. And just like the movies, all the popular girls were jealous. (Shortly after that time, she was picked up and thrown into a school locker.)

Must have been some old ass lockers, they were WAY too small to shove anyone into by the time I was in middle school, my books and jacket barely fit.

She is who she is: take her or leave her. She is after all, a Marine wife! High school was high school, and Nicole takes each bull by its horns now! The party phase never came, and so it never had to leave.

Right, the past is the past except when it's time to whine about it. And the party phase never came? What about all that promiscuity and proposin' you were just going on about?

The poor "emotional support" pug she stuffs into random costumes, the bad Scriptina watermark on her 'professional' photographs, the snide avoidance of contractions, the complaining about finances while having expensive hobbies, the child abuse, and the writing off of absolutely every shitty decision as "God's Will".... well...

I mean I'm tired of hearing "poor me" stories that go nowhere! All some women want to do is whine. Waa waa waa. I don't even like being around myself when I do that.

Have you read your own damn blog, lady?

Her photography is NOT GOOD. Snapshot level photography. If someone is paying her they are getting ripped off. Pet peeve of mine....people who buy a nice camera and think they can immediately start a photography business.

I'm sorry, can anyone imagine turning up at a stranger's house (it sounds like they hired a random rather than got a friends to come over, hence needing to give them a run-down) and being told "you have to strike a four month old" and not immediately saying "holy shit, no can do, not part of the deal, I'm off"? She's full of shit.

I don't know - I might be tempted to take the gig just so I'd know that the kid was going to have at least one spank-free night.

I feel like calling this woman "emily level crazy" is a pretty big insult... to Emily. And I'm not exactly a fan of Emily.

Fair enough. Emily got plenty snippy when people questioned her choices but I don't recall her being so downright hateful. I think Nicole has the potential to be someone's "gateway fundie" though..

...emotional support pug?

Does she take the dog in public, or just use the ESA label to let them have a dog in no-pets housing?

I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS PERSON.

...emotional support pug?

Does she take the dog in public, or just use the ESA label to let them have a dog in no-pets housing?

I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS PERSON.

Go on.... :popcorn2:

Whole lot a crazy in this post....

Here is one of my many struggles. I think I'm finally ready to come clean about it.

For the past two and a half years, I've been afraid to look pretty. In my past, I was all about makeup because I felt like I was more attractive with it. I wouldn't leave the house without at least some foundation (God help my skin) on. I had bad acne problems and couldn't afford a real dermatologist, so I did the best I could. I tried Proactiv, Retin-a-micro, salicylic acid, all kinds of different creams, Mary Kay stuff, astringents, more water, more exercise, no chocolate, you name it.................... Then, when I became pregnant, the acne disappeared completely and was replaced by a heavenly glow (which I will say was perspiration and raging/uncomfortable hormones). Now that I'm 14 years older than when my acne problem started, my skin has changed again. It's said that your body's composition changes every 7 years, so this is no shock.

Since being married though, I've been trying so hard not to make other men stumble. When I was first married, people would still try to get me, as if I need to prove how little other people think of marriage these days. It even happened with strangers through text messages. Crazy, right? I'll let you in on a secret though: Before I found Crunchy, I had been proposed to on five different occasions, by 5 different people. Most women are happy if they get one proposal in their lifetime. Either way, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but it gives you an idea of the point I'm trying to make.

I have to actually do things to try and make myself less tempting. I have tried putting my hair up (because it looks better down), not brushing it, not wearing any makeup at all, and wearing those gorgeous "Mom clothes," like sweat pants, baggy stay-at-home-and-clean shirts, and old soccer-mom looking sneakers that really need to be thrown away. All of that, and because I've been working on the inside of me, people still notice the outside and call me beautiful. I feel downright awkward saying this mostly because I don't find myself attractive outwardly, but I guess others do. I have had a lot of people tell me I'm beautiful, sexy, appealing, and whatever, but I have made a primary focus point to direct all compliments I receive to God so that He may be glorified instead of me. I love compliments, and ironically, my love language is words of affirmation. That's why this is all so strange and such a struggle for me. I don't EVER want to be conceited!!!!

Moving forward, I've been trying to create those "new sparks" again in my marriage. I've been wearing heels here and there (How many women do you see wearing heels these days? Hardly any. Usually you see whores wearing heels. And I'm sorry - no pun intended at all - if I just stepped on your toes by saying this), brushing my hair and giving it body, putting it up in cute styles (though I'm still a foreigner to hair styles. My hair hasn't been as long as it currently since since I was 3 or 4 years old), and playing around with makeup and perfume. My husband loves it all! He really does! I've been praying for God to give me a pure heart throughout my exploration of what's "ok" and what's just not ok at all. I've also been praying that I would not lose focus of what really matters. Consider this my little step into walking, after being a crawler for so long. I say this because I don't want to deceive people. I'm a really outgoing, friendly (some say borderline flirtatious to the extreme) person, and I am loyal to my husband 100%. I want my heart to be in the right place.

I think part of my struggle is how I perceive other beautiful women in the church. I have seen some women who say they are so right with God but parade themselves around in the finer jewels of life, heels every day, expensive make up from Sephora and stores like that, and more clothes and shoes and bags and accessories than I can even dream of!! You know what I dream of!?! I dream of wearing heels and a flowing cute red 50s dress. That's my biggest clothing dream. Big whoop, right? But see, I hear more about looks and trivial things from these beautiful Christian women than I hear about their wanting to honor God through it all. I can't judge them, even if I wanted to, because it's all confusing to me. Yea, what's at the heart matters, but it is my firm belief that whatever's in the heart will show itself through actions and words.

So I'm wearing makeup. It takes too long to put on, it's annoying, it gets on my fingers, and I have to reapply it if I sweat for 5 minutes. Is there really a point to the hassle?! Really?! If it's a big deal to me, I should just not wear it, right? But I'm trying to find a balance between who I used to be and who I'm learning God sees me as, and as I write this I hear God saying, "Look. I know you don't want to cause men to stumble. Men sin, though, just as you do with what you should or should not wear. We drink wine and eat bread to remember Christ even though we serve it to alcoholics and gluten-intolerant people. We all have sin in our lives. Some live by it, and some repent of it as it is revealed to them. But you can be beautiful and not worry about who is behind or before you. I am with you wherever you go. And if a man stumbles, the man must repent. You are not at fault for a sin you do not know exists in a person. Be the amazing woman I made you to be, without bondage, without fear for what the world thinks or does, and without looking back. No one sees you as you were before. No one even believes you when you tell them about who you were. Just keep your eyes on Me and I'll lead you through this."

Woah. Ok, I'm going to say this right now: I am that girl (or was that girl) in church who wrote in her journal the whole time the pastor was speaking. Most of the time, people thought I was being rude and didn't care for what was being said. But see, God talks to me, not only in dreams, and not only in the doldrums of mundane life (exciting as it may be). God also talks to me through writing. And yes, quite literally as I was blogging this, God spoke that to me. God therefore, spoke it to you as well, as you're reading. I know someone needed the reminder, so there ya go. I don't run around saying I'm prophetic. I just know God talks to me and has me say specific things to other people. I went mad at one of my old churches. People were calling me up at 2 am asking for "words from the Lord." It got to be scary. I would eventually tell them "God just told me to tell you to talk to Him instead." They couldn't understand. I hope you can.

Poor thing cant look ugly even if she tries.....

The last paragraph though.....that's some pretty delusional thinking.

The more I read of her blog - the more worried I am about the military families that she keeps offering her counseling services to. I also wonder why some of the organizations that she has submitted articles for or events she has spoken at haven't seem to vet her very well. She's got some much hate out there on her blog, I can't imagine that they wouldn't be appalled to read some of her ramblings on her blog.

We had our first ever 'date night' tonight since our son was born. Maybe that's hard to believe, but the reality for us is that it's hard to make friends, and it's even harder to keep them. It's not because I'm not a personable person or shy or totally tactless or anything. Hopefully you've already noticed that about me. I have a hard time keeping friends because of what I believe, and how my beliefs affect my actions. I attempt to raise my son the way the Bible instructs women to. Also, I'm a pretty conservative girl. Not ultra conservative, but people seem to get the impression that because I'm fun and random and outgoing that I must also be easy-going, and I guess in many ways, I'm just not. Blah blah blah, my point is, babysitters have been hard to come by because I both have a hard time trusting them and also because I want to make sure the person I leave him with is not going to undermine me or bend the rules. We're Christian. Like, for real. Real Christianity. Imagine that.

Yeah, WWJD? I'm sure he's be totally down with baby-spanking.

As for how ohmigod people just won't leave her alooooooone because she's so unspeakably smoking hot zomg she is... her Youtube channel is called CMWives. Evaluate for yourself. IMO she's average-looking (and wears a lot more makeup than she claims to).

Lady, nobody is crawling up a mountainside to get to you. Pretty sure if you get an offer a firm "no thank you" will cover it.

Somehow I've gone my whole life without being propositioned by strangers via text message. How the hell do strange men get her phone number to text her propositions?

There's so much crazy there, but I can't deal with the walls of text - one entry a day is about all I can take.

And women don't wear heels these days, only whores (and our special snowflake authoress) do? Aren't "whores" women too?

Archived