IGNORED

You're not depressed, you're just lazy - Lori Alexander

It's pretty obvious to me that Ken is writing some of Lori's posts. Look at her style--short sentences, simplistic ideas, no attempt to join with the reader, short post. Then look at his style--long, lengthy posts, engaging style, "big" words, more complex ideas, attempts to meet the reader in the middle. I can't believe her readers are so dim as to think Lori's style changes overnight.

Ken, why would you spend your time writing posts for your wife's blog about women?

It's pretty obvious to me that Ken is writing some of Lori's posts. Look at her style--short sentences, simplistic ideas, no attempt to join with the reader, short post. Then look at his style--long, lengthy posts, engaging style, "big" words, more complex ideas, attempts to meet the reader in the middle. I can't believe her readers are so dim as to think Lori's style changes overnight.

Ken, why would you spend your time writing posts for your wife's blog about women?

It's always REALLY bothered me (probably more than it should) that he even comments on her blog, which he says is just her "little hobby." I just picture Ken reading over Lori's shoulder and as he skims the comments he says "Here, honey *scooting into her seat* I'll take this one." It's just so pompous. I used to keep a blog and my husband would never EVER EVER feel the need to monitor it. Of course my blog was not some holier-than-thou how-to on being a perfect wife and mother, so.... I think Ken's involvement is his way of trolling for women like that pretty young Courtney. I think Ken is more than annoying, I think he's a predator and he and Lori are a frightening couple because they both have mastered the art of manipulation.

Archived