IGNORED

Lori Alexander's Duggar Fixation, Part Deux

Let me get this straight. Being a cold hearted bitch is just the way God made you. Being shy in front of a stranger is worthy of a beating. And if God made you gay, it's a sure ticket to hell.

:angry-banghead:

Let me get this straight. Being a cold hearted bitch is just the way God made you. Being shy in front of a stranger is worthy of a beating. And if God made you gay, it's a sure ticket to hell.

:angry-banghead:

I'm so glad you started this thread. Lori's post today was just bizarre with the way she used yet another Duggar photo. She is WAAAAAYY over the top in her admiration of that family. It's like a teenage infatuation.

And her view on personality traits? You nailed it.

I'm so glad you started this thread. Lori's post today was just bizarre with the way she used yet another Duggar photo. She is WAAAAAYY over the top in her admiration of that family. It's like a teenage infatuation.

Yes! I've been trying to describe to my husband what lori's obsession is like and couldn't find the words. But you're right, it's like when it was 13 and had Zach Hanson posters on my bedroom wall and I kissed them every night. But lori is a grown ass woman and it's a reality tv family.

Since I don't visit Lori's den o' hate, does she use the word Duggar as well as a photo?

I'm going to call "looking for hits" more than admiration or infatuation, but some have called me cynical before :shifty-kitty:

At movies, my mom and sisters would be balling their eyes out and I wouldn't shed a tear.

Oh, Lori. Bawling is like this :crying-pink: :crying-pink:

Balling is like this: :nanner-sex:

Just sayin'.

Since I don't visit Lori's den o' hate, does she use the word Duggar as well as a photo?

I'm going to call "looking for hits" more than admiration or infatuation, but some have called me cynical before :shifty-kitty:

Yes she does. I never thought of that! She IS likely looking for hits. It's all just....so.....blech!

Oh, Lori. Bawling is like this :crying-pink: :crying-pink:

Balling is like this: :nanner-sex:

Just sayin'.

Does anyone else stare intently to see if there is a tiny banana penis there?

Well, I do now!! I was also wondering if Mr. Banana could go for longer than ten minutes. And does a banana need lube?

No, but now I had to look again. :embarrassed:

I have long thought that using names in the news (the Pearls when they were in the news a while back, the Duggars, other celebrities and demi celebrities) to try to get her blog higher up on Gogle..... (sic)

I have long thought that using names in the news (the Pearls when they were in the news a while back, the Duggars, other celebrities and demi celebrities) to try to get her blog higher up on Gogle..... (sic)

So, does this mean Ken and Lori are guilty of manipulative Google tactics?

That, and trying to score a ticket invitation to one of the duggar weddings.

To be fair it was "Goggle" tactics. :o :google-tactics:

:google-tactics: are ok for them to use, I guess :shifty-kitty:

I find Lori's fixation with the Duggars to be a bit odd. She has similar beliefs to them, but overall I bet the Duggars wouldn't care to give her the time of day if they met her and her family. They would be considered too worldly.

Archived