IGNORED

Lori Alexander quotes Illumanati conspiracy theorists

So, they didn't read any of the books anyone here recommended, eh?

Oh the good old days, no thanks I would rather own property then/than - sorry can never remember which one- be property.

Love this comment:

That's fucking hilarious. I'm a former pageant queen, I dare one of them to come tell me I'm unfeminine. I'll shove one of my crowns up their asses in the sweetest way possible.

Let's not forget that she claims she wouldn't mind if women lost the right to vote. According to her, she just doesn't have the guts to blog about it.

Lori Alexander:

I completely agree although I don't think I would have the nerve to ever write about it. Clinton and Obama would not have won if women voted. Men vote more pro-life than women. Clinton and Obama were not raised by fathers, thus seem to think more with their emotions and act based upon what is right for the moment. Bush and Romney had strong fathers and think more with their reason and see the whole picture. I would not mind at all if women weren't allowed to vote anymore....

Response:

Come on, write about it. Picture a million woman strong organization dedicated to ending women's suffrage. All of them raising daughters with the same mentality. The head spinning and hand waving of the liberals would be so entertaining.

sarahsdaughterblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/end-womens-suffrage.html#comment-form

As a side note, her comment comes close to contradicting a post she wrote in 2012:

Yes, this isn't our home, but I have always felt that since we have been given the freedom to vote for our leaders, we should vote.

Let's do our part ~ pray and vote.

Ironically, in the comments someone calls her on it:

Interesting that you feel this way. Women voting came out of the feminist movement. Some women do not vote because the Bible teaches, "1Timothy 2:12 - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. "

Some conservative Chrsitians see a woman being a keeper at home means not being a keeper of outside affairs. If she votes, why not run for office since she has that right too?

Other's believe, as you began this post, that this world is not our own. Therefore, do not engage in politics at all.

Lori never replied to her.

I swear I think she just says whatever pops into her head at the moment. :evil-eye:

Someone posted this comment:

Its about where we are placing our values and belief. Do we have faith enough to hand over the reigns to our husband? And if not what about God? They are the same. How we treat one we will treat the other. Come on people. God is good!!!!!! Live like you know this to be true.

Am I reading this right? Is this woman really equating her husband with God?

So, they didn't read any of the books anyone here recommended, eh?

Clearly Ken ignored all the posts that proved the "good old days" weren't so good.

Someone posted this comment:

Am I reading this right? Is this woman really equating her husband with God?

So, both Lori and Raquel are married to God now?

And, as someone who read and responded to Ken's Posts... "Ken is no God."

I really don't care what other women choose to do with their lives or their marriage. What gets me about Lori from pin hole diaphragm to Grannies need to stay at home as well to help is just all about her. Lori we get it. You wanted to stay at home and found some validation you think you needed. Millions do the same every day without the validation OR feeling they need to defend it.

My Mother has quite a few words for the expectation that after bringing up her own four children her only worth is now to bring or help with theirs. She was a stay at home keeper if you will. She now tears up the local Bridge scene. She loves her Grandchildren she just does not wish to repeat her life over. She's the fun Nana.

Without her health problems I wonder if Lori would sing a different song.

I really don't care what other women choose to do with their lives or their marriage. What gets me about Lori from pin hole diaphragm to Grannies need to stay at home as well to help is just all about her. Lori we get it. You wanted to stay at home and found some validation you think you needed. Millions do the same every day without the validation OR feeling they need to defend it.

My Mother has quite a few words for the expectation that after bringing up her own four children her only worth is now to bring or help with theirs. She was a stay at home keeper if you will. She now tears up the local Bridge scene. She loves her Grandchildren she just does not wish to repeat her life over. She's the fun Nana.

Without her health problems I wonder if Lori would sing a different song.

I know, right? I mean seriously, she expected her mother to stay home to be at her beck and call? What was the nanny for? How much help did Lori need? It's just such an attitude of entitlement.

My mom works full time (always has) and she would drop everything to help if I truly needed her. Actually my husband had to go to the ER a few weeks back and my mom immediately left work and came to pick up my kids so I could meet him there. I didn't hesitate to call her either, because the need was real. The flip side of that is that I don't expect her to sit home all day on the off chance I need something. That's ridiculous.

***And I totally agree with you about her bizarre need for validation. I have always been a sahm, but it would never occur to me that that was the best/right choice for everyone. I am totally comfortable with what I do, and I don't need to make the mom next door feel uncomfortable to feel good about myself and my choices.***

Not surprisingly, she has "no thoughts" on the role of the Women's Christian Temperance Union.

Of course not. Crazy conspiracy sites don't bother to point out that good Christian women, concerned about the effects of alcohol on family life (ie. men getting drunk and mistreating or abandoning their families), became social activists and suffragettes and - gasp! - early feminists.

Of COURSE she doesn't have thoughts on them.

As someone who has attended WCTU meetings (long story short, hi, I was raised on the fundie side of things :lol: . And did you know the WCTU still exists? Yep yep. I can probably tell you whose living room the meetings were most recently held in), those old biddies would have wanted to box Lori Alexander, who is a monster, 's ears.

Many of the women involved were pro-temperance/anti-alcohol because of their own lives--they had seen, as children or as wives or just as members of the community when 'submit more' and 'you must be driving him to it' was the message of choice, the devastating results on families.

While I don't subscribe to the WCTU's philosophies (in fact, I'm currently pondering the lack of hard liquor in my house and how to remedy that), I'd make a place at my table for any of the people I used to know through there. I may not agree with them, but I know they're coming from a place of love and caring toward people and they don't do things like hit babies.

I know, right? I mean seriously, she expected her mother to stay home to be at her beck and call? What was the nanny for? How much help did Lori need? It's just such an attitude of entitlement.

My mom works full time (always has) and she would drop everything to help if I truly needed her. Actually my husband had to go to the ER a few weeks back and my mom immediately left work and came to pick up my kids so I could meet him there. I didn't hesitate to call her either, because the need was real. The flip side of that is that I don't expect her to sit home all day on the off chance I need something. That's ridiculous.

***And I totally agree with you about her bizarre need for validation. I have always been a sahm, but it would never occur to me that that was the best/right choice for everyone. I am totally comfortable with what I do, and I don't need to make the mom next door feel uncomfortable to feel good about myself and my choices.***

I've been both. SAHM for the first 8 yrs and part time worker for the last 3-4. I was fine either way. I certainly did not require validation for my choices. My Mother helps out with childcare because it's a two way street. My child is now 11 and her grandparents are both knock yourself out fit in their 80's. My mother though made no secret about any of us giving her infants to mind :lol: You know? I totally respected that.

I think and maybe I'm way off. Lori WAS lazy and is now sick. I'm ok with getting any help you want or need or can afford. Just don't try and tell everybody GOD says it's so. Bollocks.

Children are better off with a happy mother. It doesn't matter wether she is happy working or happy being a SAHM. It is all fine, as long as it is her choice.

This whole idea of a biblical marriage model is completely ludicrous.

I stayed home when my children were very young and I enjoyed it, it was just that fase in my life as a 30 year old. I very much enjoyed working (part time) when they were a little older and it took some organisation. Thankfully I am not exactly hous proud except for the cooking an sewing. When they were in Grammar school I had to work full time, because their father died and money was tight. I loved my job and because it went from part time to full time I got promoted a few times. The boys were old enough to work out a plan for household matters (which wasn't carved in stone, always room for improvisation) On their free afternoon from school, my parents came over for homeliness. By the time I came home, my mother had sterilised the house, something lovely was on the stove, my laundry ironed and I could put my feet up and have a nice drink.

Eventually because of all the hard and intersting work I was able to buy a house and send my children to university without any (financial) help.

I'd like to think I was a better and more fun mother than Lori and also a better wife for that matter.

She says

I love, love, love that God made us Girls to be soft, cheery, loving, gentle

Personally I think I became a girl because the sperm that fertilized the egg contained an x chromosome.

And she would hate hate hate my daughter, who, though she is a girl, has decided (as a Christian yet) to learn how to shoot, throw axes, and shoot a bow and arrow. She also takes American Kempo, and can pretty much beat the shit out of most of her male classmates! And she still wears dresses! She might be cheery and she is definitely loving but soft and gentle, she ain't.

Raise your hand if you think Lori is any of the things "God made us girls to be....

Personally I think I became a girl because the sperm that fertilized the egg contained an x chromosome.

And she would hate hate hate my daughter, who, though she is a girl, has decided (as a Christian yet) to learn how to shoot, throw axes, and shoot a bow and arrow. She also takes American Kempo, and can pretty much beat the shit out of most of her male classmates! And she still wears dresses! She might be cheery and she is definitely loving but soft and gentle, she ain't.

edited to fix formatting

Let's not forget that she claims she wouldn't mind if women lost the right to vote. According to her, she just doesn't have the guts to blog about it.

Lori Alexander:

Response:

sarahsdaughterblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/end-womens-suffrage.html#comment-form

What's she doing in that quote then, if not writing about it? It reminds me of when someone says "I'm not going to dignify that with a reply" though that is a reply in itself.

I bet she couldn't identify feminists by looking no matter what she thinks.

Lori probably thinks all feminists are really, really ugly and anti-feminists are really, really pretty.

Oh, Lori.

Ashley-Judd-FC-300x293.jpg

This is a feminist

Venker.png

This is an anti-feminist

Ashley Judd is gorgeous. I still think that Lori doesn't research anything she post apart from the bibles view of it. So she grandstands loudly and then has to delete posts to hide her ignorance. My lastest thought is any Christian who says it is the absolute truth has absolutely NO FAITH. And therefore will not go to heaven ( if there is one, -I'm agnostic ) as you need faith not truth. And once something is truth you know it so you no longer rely on faith, am I making any sense? Lol

Lori Alexander:

I'm not really sure what she's getting at here, because Gallup seems to think that WAY more women voted for Obama than voted for Romney. In fact, it was the largest gender gap in recorded election history. Women are also more likely to be democrat than republican, so maybe this would help Lori out, but luckily she doesn't get to silence half the population because she'd rather be a doormat than a person.

I also don't know what she's talking about re: Obama and Clinton. Both had strong male role models in the form of grandfathers and stepfathers. Hell, Clinton's father died before he was even born, and we're supposed to blame him for that? :? I also don't think anything Bush did re: the Middle East during his presidency was indicative of "thinking with reason", nor was Romney's dog-on-top-of-the-car incident, among other things. I know it's Lori, but does she ever post anything that she didn't completely pull out of her ass?

I'm not really sure what she's getting at here, because Gallup seems to think that WAY more women voted for Obama than voted for Romney. In fact, it was the largest gender gap in recorded election history. Women are also more likely to be democrat than republican, so maybe this would help Lori out, but luckily she doesn't get to silence half the population because she'd rather be a doormat than a person.

I also don't know what she's talking about re: Obama and Clinton. Both had strong male role models in the form of grandfathers and stepfathers. Hell, Clinton's father died before he was even born, and we're supposed to blame him for that? :? I also don't think anything Bush did re: the Middle East during his presidency was indicative of "thinking with reason", nor was Romney's dog-on-top-of-the-car incident, among other things. I know it's Lori, but does she ever post anything that she didn't completely pull out of her ass?

Yep...that giant stick. :lol:

We might not agree with Clinton's morals, but he did a lot of good for our country. Obama's done a lot of good too.

This, people, is an argument FOR women having the vote.

Archived