IGNORED

Lori Alexander quotes Illumanati conspiracy theorists

Just popping in quickly to point out that Lori's post today takes its quotes from a lovely source - a page filled with links to conspiracy theories.

whale.to/b/feminism.html Happy reading about an assortment of conspiracies, including the Illumanati, Zionism and a plan by the Rockerfellers to microchip everyone.

I know that Lori has no sense of skepticism, but this is taking it to a new level of crazy.

Just popping in quickly to point out that Lori's post today takes its quotes from a lovely source - a page filled with links to conspiracy theories.

whale.to/b/feminism.html Happy reading about an assortment of conspiracies, including the Illumanati, Zionism and a plan by the Rockerfellers to microchip everyone.

I know that Lori has no sense of skepticism, but this is taking it to a new level of crazy.

The woman is as dumb as a box of rocks without the rocks.

We should get Lori and Candy together. Just think what Lori could do with the demons in the center of the earth and the aliens on other planets impregnating uncovered women. It could be awesome!

Of course. Ken is on an anti feminist roll since he left here.

Can you imagine being seated next to them at some dinner event or going out with them for the first time if you had only known him for business?

We went to dinner with a long time acquaintance and her soon to be husband (number 3--and they are fundie ultra light--weird long story) anyway-- dinner is going well and all at once we get to the part of the evening where apparently it is time for him to warn us about the Bilderberg Group. Not a long rant, but a bit. then back to normal programming.

We still see them, and in general they are pleasant people who we enjoy socially, but there are a few conversational doors we avoid.

I suspect that Ken and Lori can't help but be didactic in their dinner conversation with new people.... it would be fun to be a fly on the wall sometimes.

The woman is as dumb as a box of rocks without the rocks.

It's like a contest to see who can be the dumbest and most gullible. Self induced ignorance.

Love this comment:

I find this whole Feminism thing so sad; dreadfully sad in fact! I think of it this way I am to busy being feminine to be bothered with trying to be a Feminism.

I hope you don't mind me saying but have you noticed that most Feminism are so unfeminine? I NEVER ever want to be like that! I love, love, love that God made us Girls to be soft, cheery, loving, gentle............and the list goes on!

oxo

It's like a contest to see who can be the dumbest and most gullible. Self induced ignorance.

Apparently all this dying to self is hard on the brain cells.

Not surprisingly, she has "no thoughts" on the role of the Women's Christian Temperance Union.

Of course not. Crazy conspiracy sites don't bother to point out that good Christian women, concerned about the effects of alcohol on family life (ie. men getting drunk and mistreating or abandoning their families), became social activists and suffragettes and - gasp! - early feminists.

Whale.to is categorized as a hate site by a lot of places. It's got some pretty extreme white supremacy stuff going on, I wonder if she knows that.

Whale.to is categorized as a hate site by a lot of places. It's got some pretty extreme white supremacy stuff going on, I wonder if she knows that.

Do you think she'd care?

No wonder she has trouble being "a feminism." Exactly what would that be?

I know she or Ken said she doesn't take pain pills, but her writing is degenerating to the point where she sounds drunk or wigged out on medication. Have they had the brain tumor checked recently? I don't want to sound overly cruel, but I think she's having effects enough that Ken should think about making her blog private to keep her from embarrassing herself further.

Love this comment:

"I am to busy being feminine to be bothered with trying to be a Feminism." <--- actually made me laugh out loud. My cat gave me a look.

How do these women even manage to dress themselves? They're just so thoroughly steeped in stupid.

"I am to busy being feminine to be bothered with trying to be a Feminism." <--- actually made me laugh out loud. My cat gave me a look.

How do these women even manage to dress themselves? They're just so thoroughly steeped in stupid.

She says

I love, love, love that God made us Girls to be soft, cheery, loving, gentle

Raise your hand if you think Lori is any of the things "God made us girls to be....

She says

I love, love, love that God made us Girls to be soft, cheery, loving, gentle

Raise your hand if you think Lori is any of the things "God made us girls to be....

Her logic is definitely soft.

If it wasn't for the suffragettes ( the real founding feminists) she wouldn't have the comforts she has today. Lori seems to think the 60's and 70's where the first, yet again her lack of simple research has made her look like a fool... I love the royal baby( 'a baby boy has been born') post lol she had to write a correction. Funniest shit ever. :lol:

She is using whale.to seriously and not in a joking way? I remember when MDC banned linking to that site as "proof" of whatever crazy shit people wanted to prove because it is a white supremacist hate site. Plus they also at one point "proved" the government was run by alien lizard people.

Could be there is so much about the brain that is still unknown. She seems to fixate on things and can't seem to move on, even after she has kicked out anyone with a different belief. She seems more narcissistic now. I hope it isn't I wouldn't snark if it was because of something like that. Although kenny the dunny man would still be fair game lol

All snark aside, I wonder if Lori really isn't being "difficult" and if the tumor is making it harder for her to process normal doubt and skepticism.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/769397 (unbroken, medscape doesn't care).

I hope not. As little respect as I have for Ken and Lori, the whole brain tumor changing who you are scenario is such an ugly thing that I would not wish it on anyone--ever. However, if she is not well enough to write her blog, perhaps she and Ken should move to 2 posts a week or mothball it for a while as she deals with her illness.

I hope not. As little respect as I have for Ken and Lori, the whole brain tumor changing who you are scenario is such an ugly thing that I would not wish it on anyone--ever. However, if she is not well enough to write her blog, perhaps she and Ken should move to 2 posts a week or mothball it for a while as she deals with her illness.

I think they both enjoy the attention too much to cut back. Regardless of her health, but then again it may be her way of coping.

Love this comment:

So...I can't wear a skirt, have long hair, be soft, loving, cheery or gentle?

And Cabinet Boy said we are the ones who stereotype.

I bet she couldn't identify feminists by looking no matter what she thinks.

I bet she couldn't identify feminists by looking no matter what she thinks.

As Natalie West said " I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute"

She's talking about "the good ol' days again:

Yes, maybe feminism has accomplished some good but I think that our society was a much better place long ago before feminism took place {ie. fewer divorces, fewer children in homes without a mother and father, very few abortions, much less sexual promiscuity, etc.} A large number of women are still being physically and sexually abused today, unfortunately, so feminism hasn't solved that problem.
:roll:

She's talking about "the good ol' days again:

:roll:

So, they didn't read any of the books anyone here recommended, eh?

Archived