IGNORED

Pupdate (with pics)

Koala

Okay, so you guys humored me when we were preparing to bring our new puppy home, so I thought I'd show you what he looks like now.

Growing up Janak:

post-197-14451998668316_thumb.jpg

he's a beauty. The one with snow on his muzzle is my favorite :)

Are you training him to be a service dog? I ask because of the vest- I have one for my 9-month-old Lab, and he's in training.

Are you training him to be a service dog? I ask because of the vest- I have one for my 9-month-old Lab, and he's in training.

No...we really thought about having him trained to go into hospitals and nursing homes, but I don't think he has the temperament for it. He's getting a sister next summer, so we'll se what her personality is like. :lol:

The harness is a Dean and Tyler, and we got it because they are just really good quality harnesses.

No...we really thought about having him trained to go into hospitals and nursing homes, but I don't think he has the temperament for it. He's getting a sister next summer, so we'll se what her personality is like. :lol:

The harness is a Dean and Tyler, and we got it because they are just really good quality harnesses.

Hah, I understand what you mean. Our older dog turned out to be quite shy and protective, so I wasn't able to train him as a therapy dog. When we got our second, I tried to do a better job choosing a laid-back pup. So far, so good, except for the excitable puppiness of him, he is fantastic in public. I've taken him to restaurants and once we've sat down, people don't really notice him at all as he just sleeps at my feet. Our Ridgeback would never be able to handle that.

• 2 weeks later...
With him along for the car ride I bet no one will bother you.

:lol: It's funny...I had a tire blow out on the interstate several weeks back. I called AAA and they sent this guy out to put the spare on. I warned them ahead of time that I had Janak with me, but I don't think he really envisioned how big he would be. When he came to check my licence and AAA card he stood wayyyyyy back and stretched to get them. I told him not to worry, that Janak was just a puppy, and he said, "Ma'am, that doesn't look like any puppy I've ever seen!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived