IGNORED

Yes, Lori Alexander went there.....

Her new post is about husbands disciplining wives, and she's talking about Sunshine Mary and cabinetman.

Something tells me she's like a kid setting out food and seeing if any animals will come. This has to be for our benefit, right?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said that Sunshine Mary has "a great marriage." How many times has her husband cheated on her again?

I see no reason for a husband to take such drastic action unless the wife is about to harm herself or others, or put the family in dire financial ruin. My husband is not my parent, and either of us has a preference for something (dishwashing technique, etc.) we just repeat it to each other until change happens.

Now, we're waiting for a post about Christian Domestic Discipline (CDD)...

Voici!

christiandomesticdiscipline.com/

Her new post is about husbands disciplining wives, and she's talking about Sunshine Mary and cabinetman.

Something tells me she's like a kid setting out food and seeing if any animals will come. This has to be for our benefit, right?

I'm starting to suspect as much myself. She's seen how many hits and comments she gets for posting this crap. I think it's going to backfire on her at some point, though, if it hasn't already. So far, no one is agreeing with her. 8-)

Now, we're waiting for a post about Christian Domestic Discipline (CDD)...

Voici!

christiandomesticdiscipline.com/

Oh, but Ken had this to say yesterday when someone mentioned domestic discipline: "Lori would be clear that no physical pain should be tolerated unless it is truly by voluntary consent, and she is not an advocate for domestic discipline. "

He probably has a bridge to sell, too. :roll:

Is this the woman whose husband cheats on her?

Sunshine Mary is the woman whose husband cheated on her in the past. Lori and SSM have become online pals and they fit in with each other quite well because they are fundie lites. Lori and SSM really wouldn't fit into well with people like the Duggars or Bateses.

Sunshine Mary is the woman whose husbands cheated on her in the past. Lori and SSM have become online pals and they fit in with each other quite well because they are fundie lites. Lori and SSM really wouldn't fit into well with people like the Duggars or Bateses.

Oh okay. I mix those two up.

Oh okay. I mix those two up.

They are slowly becoming easy to mix up. Lori is a bit older, but her husband is a giant asshole like SSM's husband. I'm also willing to bet that Lori's husband Ken has cheated on her in the past. He gives off that kind of vibe.

Some think Ken would be "lording" it over me if he did this. Sunshine Mary stated, "You may think you can get away with disrespect and disobedience, but those consequences, when they finally arrive, are not worth it. Because he is nipping my disrespect for his authority in the bud, you can be sure that I will not test his resolve to respond to rebellious disobedience again

Lori and SSM, the bible is NOT a spanking erotica manual. I think you're getting confused again between real life and your fantasies!

No, normal people are not constantly obsessed with showing that one person is in charge of the other, nor do they turn everything into a power struggle.

This is how normal folks react to the "guy in charge" desire:

http://www.kiss925.com/2014/01/15/roz-m ... m-my-king/

Normal folks are also able to have a conversation about knives that's about, you know, knives. Not power struggles.

A - Oh, the good knives are in the dishwasher? I've heard that it's actually bad for the blades, since it can make them all rusty and warped.

B - Really? I hadn't heard that.

A - [googles] yeah, right here they talk about it. Mind if I take them out and we'll wash them by hand?

B - Go right ahead. You learn something everyday.

And she again takes a dig at her mother by blaming her early rotten marriage years on not having a woman ever show her how to be a good wife.

And she again takes a dig at her mother by blaming her early rotten marriage years on not having a woman ever show her how to be a good wife.

She is despicable. Truly she is. She's advocating for wife spanking and she damn well knows it. She's so transparent it's not even funny. She's probably pushing 60 and spanking is about the only thing she wants to talk about.

Also, I wish someone could find the SSM blog post where Lori says that if she broke the dishwasher Ken said he would give her the choice of a spanking or no dishwasher and she said she would "take the spanking any day". I don't really read SSM much, so I have no idea which post it is. I would like to see that quoted on Lori's blog though - the sheeple need to know what Lori is all about. :evil-eye:

I don't get Lori, especially as she's a fucking grandmother already. Seriously, if my mother started a blog at the same age as Lori and had a baby granddaughter, that's probably all she'd want to talk about is her adorable baby granddaughter and how cute she is and look at her smile, she just started to walk and she learned this new word today and it's her second birthday, isn't this just the cutest little outfit on her, etc. I could not picture her discussing her sex life with my father and talking about how she likes being spanked and how she gives him sex everyday and obeys him and all that. Seriously, how embarrassing is that for her children. I mean, yes, your parents have sex, we all know they do, but who wants to think about it and who wants to actually hear about their parents sex life and even worse, their kinks. :embarrassed:

I don't get Lori, especially as she's a fucking grandmother already. Seriously, if my mother started a blog at the same age as Lori and had a baby granddaughter, that's probably all she'd want to talk about is her adorable baby granddaughter and how cute she is and look at her smile, she just started to walk and she learned this new word today and it's her second birthday, isn't this just the cutest little outfit on her, etc. I could not picture her discussing her sex life with my father and talking about how she likes being spanked and how she gives him sex everyday and obeys him and all that. Seriously, how embarrassing is that for her children. I mean, yes, your parents have sex, we all know they do, but who wants to think about it and who wants to actually hear about their parents sex life and even worse, their kinks. :embarrassed:

As all sane and 'normal' grandmothers do.

Lori is insane, that woman has serious mental health issues.

There's nothing wrong with grandmothers talking about and exploring their sexuality.

The problem with Lori is that she won't admit that it's just her kink, and claims that it's biblical, the ONLY right way to live, saved her marriage etc, advocates her kink being inflicted on children, and "mentors" other, perhaps vulnerable, women.

There's nothing wrong with grandmothers talking about and exploring their sexuality.

The problem with Lori is that she won't admit that it's just her kink, and claims that it's biblical, the ONLY right way to live, saved her marriage etc, advocates her kink being inflicted on children, and "mentors" other, perhaps vulnerable, women.

No I agree, but on a public blog??

Maybe I am old fashioned, but I agree with Latraviata on this. Her children, mother, and aunt presumably read her blog. That she discusses these things in front of them strikes me as WAY off.

Some of us old ladies have sex lives and do post about them. One blog I read is a couple in a BDSM relationship and they are grandparents. We do get the occasional post about grand babies but the blog started out as a very public kink blog.

Some of us old ladies have sex lives and do post about them. One blog I read is a couple in a BDSM relationship and they are grandparents. We do get the occasional post about grand babies but the blog started out as a very public kink blog.

That is really very troubling to me. Honestly, I can't fathom people telling grandma stories on a blog like that. Shit.

Archived