IGNORED

Lori on the Robertsons: He's the master, she's the… (Merge)

sex machine. :o

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/12/kay-treats-phil-like-king.html

There is a video of Phil Robertson and his wife speaking about their marriage. I was very curious to see what they said about it so I listened. I am very happy I did! These are his words exactly ~

"Miss Kay is an exact replica of Sarah, Abraham's wife: kind, gentle-spirited and great work in God's sight...She treats me like a king. She literally treats me as her master. I don't force her to. She's just that kinda woman."

Kay is a godly, submissive wife who honors and obeys her husband, very rare indeed in this day and age.

For ten years while Phil lived as a "heathen," in Kay's words, she remembered her godly grandmother's words, "'One man, one wife' and they never left me. You're going to have to fight for your marriage." After fighting for her marriage for 10 years and realizing she couldn't do it on her own, that is when she fell to her knees and came to her own faith.

Kay said that for ten years, Phil was mean while living a godless life. She would tell her three small sons that this mean man that they called "dad" was not who their real dad was. She stuck by his side through the "worse" part of "for better or for worse" and won him to the Lord without a word {I Peter 3:1}.

Phil finally found Jesus. "The resurrection of the dead trumps the momentary pleasure of sin." He pointed to Kay and said, "That's my little sex machine over there and that's all I need."

By staying by his side for better or for worse, Kay sanctified her husband as the Bible says {I Corinthians 7:14}. She "renders him due benevolence." Kay is a great example for us to follow.

I tell you the truth- If I was married to a man like that I would be out the door before the ink could dry on the divorce decree. I wouldn't have a man that wanted to be treated like a master. My husband was looking for you know...an equal partner to share his life...a best friend. Not some doormat/sex machine that he could use and then wipe his feet on.

Also, for such a modest, godly woman Lori sure does talk about sex...a lot.

Ps~ I am, for the record, a godless liberal. I would absolutely blush myself into nonexistence if I had to talk in public (or on a blog my family reads) the way you do. It's disgusting. You're someone's grandmother for heaven's sake. Your children and mom read your blog. For god's sake have some decency.

She treats me like a king. She literally treats me as her master. I don't force her to. She's just that kinda woman

Then their relationship on the show is nothing like rl. On the show, she's the boss.

sex machine. :o

I tell you the truth- If I was married to a man like that I would be out the door before the ink could dry on the divorce decree. I wouldn't have a man that wanted to be treated like a master. My husband was looking for you know...an equal partner to share his life...a best friend. Not some doormat/sex machine that he could use and then wipe his feet on.

Also, for such a modest, godly woman Lori sure does talk about sex...a lot.

And we all know that people who are in the media, have a specific message and brand they are promoting, and have a clue about using publicity would NEVER be the least bit untruthful about their past. I suspect his drunken, philandering ways were such common knowledge they planned how to spin it before the first show ever aired. I'm in marketing for a small, formerly family business.... we would have, and I'm sure A&E would have had someone asking them "So, if you get this show, what will any envious enemies sell to TMZ? How can we spin it or even profit from it."

Was he screwing around while the company was growing the fastest and the money was rolling in? If so, my guess is that Kay stayed around for that. Not sure she'd have made out all that well divorcing in Louisiana from a guy who had money to fend her off, and if he was an asshole (as it appears he was/is) child support would likely have been rare.

But, in Lori Land, every asshole is desirable

I hate to sound like a jerk, but I doubt Miss Kay stayed with Phil purely because she wanted to be a good and godly wife. Let's be real. She married him before she even finished high school. She had young kids and no education during a time period when divorce was still partially a no-no (especially in her part of the country)- was divorce really a viable option to her? Sadly, I don't think it ever was.

If my husband ever told people I was his little sex machine he would never get to have sex with me again. I'm a person, not an object.

I have a feeling that Phil really hasn't changed that much, he is just better at presenting a good image.

I know Lori praising Kay isn't surprising. But here is today's blog entry. Also Lori, if you and Kay both follow the Bible then why does Kay appear on Duck Dynasty. Shouldn't she keep quiet and not appear on camera?

There is a video of Phil Robertson and his wife speaking about their marriage. I was very curious to see what they said about it so I listened. I am very happy I did! These are his words exactly ~

"Miss Kay is an exact replica of Sarah, Abraham's wife: kind, gentle-spirited and great work in God's sight...She treats me like a king. She literally treats me as her master. I don't force her to. She's just that kinda woman."

Kay is a godly, submissive wife who honors and obeys her husband, very rare indeed in this day and age.

For ten years while Phil lived as a "heathen," in Kay's words, she remembered her godly grandmother's words, "'One man, one wife' and they never left me. You're going to have to fight for your marriage." After fighting for her marriage for 10 years and realizing she couldn't do it on her own, that is when she fell to her knees and came to her own faith.

Kay said that for ten years, Phil was mean while living a godless life. She would tell her three small sons that this mean man that they called "dad" was not who their real dad was. She stuck by his side through the "worse" part of "for better or for worse" and won him to the Lord without a word {I Peter 3:1}.

Phil finally found Jesus. "The resurrection of the dead trumps the momentary pleasure of sin." He pointed to Kay and said, "That's my little sex machine over there and that's all I need."

By staying by his side for better or for worse, Kay sanctified her husband as the Bible says {I Corinthians 7:14}. She "renders him due benevolence." Kay is a great example for us to follow.

I had never seen DD before last night. My master I mean husband (<----see how stupid that sounds Lori?) was flipping channels and there it was. We both sat completely transfixed by the fact that this show has such a large following. It's clearly scripted and they aren't good actors. Kay could easily cross over and be on Hoarders.

Also, both parents threatened to spank their adult children in one episode alone. Very disturbing. Made me see why Lori likes it so much

Then their relationship on the show is nothing like rl. On the show, she's the boss.

That's what I was going to say. I've only seen a few shows and she was not the shy type at all. They went to pick out a Xmas tree. She kept telling him no, and he was telling the cameras that he's been hearing her say that word his whole marriage and he knows he needs to make HER happy. Honestly, he was very respectful of her.

I'm laughing picturing California Lori, from a privileged background, meeting someone who looks like Phil on the street.

She'd cross to the other side, clutching her purse tightly, so fast her head would spin.

But because he and Kay say the right things Lori thinks they're kindred spirits. IRL she wouldn't give them the time of day.

I'm laughing picturing California Lori, from a privileged background, meeting someone who looks like Phil on the street.

She'd cross to the other side, clutching her purse tightly, so fast her head would spin.

But because he and Kay say the right things Lori thinks they're kindred spirits. IRL she wouldn't give them the time of day.

She might, because they are likely richer than she and her family will ever be.. and wealth is proof of God's approval, right?

In one of the Lori/Pearl threads, one poster can't remember who said that Lori would be too Real Housewife of SoCal to be seen with the Pearls out in public. I agree with that and I can maybe see her not wanting to actually be seen in public or associate with the Robertsons despite they have a lot of the same beliefs.

Lori and Ken are nowhere near as wealthy as the Robertsons. I think Ken's consulting business for orthodontists does well but he isn't mega rich off of it. Lori has hinted on her blog that there are some things they can't afford like how the youngest daughter had to lave Biola because it was too expensive. The Robertsons can probably afford a lot more things than Lori and Ken. I can't see Lori or Ken being able to relate to people like Phil and Si who did grow up in poverty. I think Lori and Ken would have it easier relating to the sons who apparently didn't have those fugly beards before the show.

Despite my dislike of the Robertsons, I give them credit for creating their own wealth years before getting a reality show. We all know the Duggars took a reality show deal because they really needed it to finish their TTH and further support their large family.

Reasons one should never skim: I thought this said "Loki on the Robertsons" and was very, very confused.

I'd rather read what Loki has to say than what Lori has to say any day.

Despite my dislike of the Robertsons, I give them credit for creating their own wealth years before getting a reality show. We all know the Duggars took a reality show deal because they really needed it to finish their TTH and further support their large family.

I agree!

Has anybody seen Lori's New Year's post? I get the distinct impression that she and Ken have separate bedrooms...she specifically stated "my room" at least twice in the post. So, Lori Alexander is a Monster, how exactly can you be Ken's little sex machine if you are sleeping in separate rooms? I mean, he can't just roll over and stick it in her. Therefore, she isn't available to him at all times.

Has anybody seen Lori's New Year's post? I get the distinct impression that she and Ken have separate bedrooms...she specifically stated "my room" at least twice in the post. So, Lori Alexander is a Monster, how exactly can you be Ken's little sex machine if you are sleeping in separate rooms? I mean, he can't just roll over and stick it in her. Therefore, she isn't available to him at all times.

I won't go to her site to give her clicks, but could this be a new thing, related to her ongoing health issues?

It sure does read that way, doesn't it? With all of her health issues I really hope Ken is giving her some time to heal and not demanding sex.

Why do they call her "Miss Kay"?

It's a Southern thing. You show respect for your elders by putting a Miss or Mr. in front of their first names. It's Miss regardless of marital status.

It's a Southern thing. You show respect for your elders by putting a Miss or Mr. in front of their first names. It's Miss regardless of marital status.

That, except the areas I am familiar with say "Miz" regardless of marital status, and said it that way before the use of "Ms." became prevalent.

Archived