IGNORED

Sister Wives is bbbaaaccckkk!!!1!

Justme

Glad Meri has finally come to her senses and mustered the strength to tell them she does not want to be a mommie again. She does want an education. Finally, she asserts herself. Now I want Janelle to do the same and tell Sobyn to run the "business" herself. I want Christine to do the same and Kody can tell Sobyn to quit giving him ultimatums. Let her be CEO and let her hire someone. They should all keep away from it.

You cannot run a business by committee.

The "business" is just a money pit and they know it. Let it fail and bring Sobyn down with it.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Robyn is pregnant, but I think she wants to be. Meri's decision to return to school will take her away from helping Robyn with the jewelry business, so Robyn feels she won't have time for another child. But I thought that's where sister wives come in handy for child care. Can't they help when she works on the jewelry selling? There are two other wives in addition to Meri. I think Robyn must do nearly everything for the "business" because no one else is really interested. I can't imagine them having an actual store.

I can't wait for the next wife to come aboard and dethrone Sobyn Robyn as favorite wife!

I'd rather not see another person involved in this mess.

I just don't understand why they think anyone would want to buy versions of pieces designed for individual wives. Do they really have such hardcore fans?

This is a pipe dream of Robyns which she has been trying to push on the other wives. She admitted she designs most of the jewelry although I think Christine designed one piece. I was waiting for Robyns head to explode when she was laying the guilt trip on Meri wanting to go back to school. The audacity of Meri because Meri is suppose to be in this with Robyn. Christine has all but dropped out of Robyns fiasco. I think she lost interest a while ago. Janelle was honest when she said that she didn't want to be part of this fly by night money making scheme, from the beginning.

For some reason Robyn thinks this is the business thats going to keep the family afloat- NOT. Robyn is pretty damn lucky Janelle doesn't kick her lazy ass to the curb because of Robyns dipping into the Brown Honeypot that Janelle puts a good chunk of money into to use for house expenses.

Frankly Janelle will make more in commissions selling homes than Robyn will ever make selling her junk overpriced jewelry.

Janelle tuck that commission money away then when the time is right tell kody and the kodettes to kiss your ass and take leave of their abuse. Meri abused you mercifully when you joined the Brown Family. Give her a good one for me. She is such an entitled bitch. Knock her off her pedestal Janelle.

I think Janelle is showing herself to be the most capable of the wives. I really hope all these changes lead to her gaining self-esteem and the courage to pack up and leave.

I think the reason why the jewelry isn't selling is because the designs aren't that spectacular. They aren't bad per se, but you can easily find similar designs that are cheaper if you look hard enough. I definitely don't think the watches are going to sell. Like I said, if you look hard enough, you can probably find similar watches that are much cheaper.

Jewelry is the stupidest thing they could have gotten into. If they want a brand, they should use their big family to appeal to other families. Like, big casserole dishes and stuff. Sisterwives Soup Pots. I don't think a clothing line would work because they aren't very stylish :)

IIRC, didn't Sobyn or someone else said that they'd like to expend eventually and have more home items and general homefurnishing? Maybe they should have started with that instead of jewelry.

I think Janelle is showing herself to be the most capable of the wives. I really hope all these changes lead to her gaining self-esteem and the courage to pack up and leave.

I don't see that happening, because her and Kody are "in love" again. Did you see when they came home early from their date because they were "tired," then headed to the bedroom? :clap:

What happened to Sister Wives Blog .blogspot.com ?? That was the place to talk about sister wives.

Cynical Jinx started her own website at cynicaljinxwelcome.blogspot.com

It's awesome!!:)

I had the feeling it was t late for the kissing rule myself. So Boob and Cody can have upteen kids but the kids can't kids. i woudl rather live alone the rest of my life than with either of them.

Has a new pregnancy for Robyn been confirmed? Only a baby will sustain her Favorite Wife status. I think it's great Meri wants to return to school. I'm doing the same when my own starts college this fall. I suspect Meri may see the writing on the wall. She's needs a degree, and there's no viable future in being Wife #1. What the heck does Kody DO all day? What's in the backpack his runs from house-to-house? Is Janelle pursuing real estate full time? What about Christine? I feel she's the Lost Wife in this hot mess off a family.

Clean underwear and hair products

Cynical Jinx started her own website at cynicaljinxwelcome.blogspot.com

It's awesome!!:)

I wondered what happened to that site, glad to find this one thanks :)

I've always thought Kody was an idiot but he seemed extra stupid in tonight's episode. He is so delusional about his own abilities... Speshul snowflake...

I've always thought Kody was an idiot but he seemed extra stupid in tonight's episode. He is so delusional about his own abilities... Speshul snowflake...

I have never really liked him, but last night took the cake. He was tweeting through the show I was shocked at how delusional he was about themselves as well as the business. In his tweets he said that he felt some of the investors were too big for their britches. Uhm, you want an insane amount of money from them, of course their standards are going to be incredibly high. One thing I could not figure out was their numbers, they talked about 15 million visitors, and 500 sales. I could not tell if that was per month or at all. Does anyone know?

My husband described the episode as "polygamist Shark Tank"

That actually was the title for the episode- Polygamists in a Shark Tank

That actually was the title for the episode- Polygamists in a Shark Tank

Polygamist gets eaten by shark in tank... ;o)

I have never really liked him, but last night took the cake. He was tweeting through the show I was shocked at how delusional he was about themselves as well as the business. In his tweets he said that he felt some of the investors were too big for their britches. Uhm, you want an insane amount of money from them, of course their standards are going to be incredibly high. One thing I could not figure out was their numbers, they talked about 15 million visitors, and 500 sales. I could not tell if that was per month or at all. Does anyone know?

I I heard correctly, Christine said they get 15 million visitors a month and sell 500 items--which she admitted was a "gap." So 14,999,500 people visit their site each month and decide not to buy any of their crap. Christine says if they had more money to make more crap then that would close the gap.

I did not notice anyone mentioning a design background, or hiring designers, or learning about design.

If these people invest $2.5 million with the Browns I will know the world as I know it is coming to an end.

I also thought it was quite telling that mary and sobyn were the ones having mental breakdowns about having to talk during the presentation. Grow up.

Bottom line: shit's ugly and over priced and people only go to their site to gawk at it.

If these people invest $2.5 million with the Browns I will know the world as I know it is coming to an end.

If those prople invest $2.5 million with the Browns, I'm getting in line to make a pitch to them.

If those prople invest $2.5 million with the Browns, I'm getting in line to make a pitch to them.

Exactly, because I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell them. 8-)

Archived