IGNORED

Sister Wives is bbbaaaccckkk!!!1!

Justme

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet Sobbin' is pregnant again. They need something to keep this snorefest going. :roll:

I'd be much more interested in watching a Christine pregnancy, but I think she's done.

It's high time for a new baby or a new wife (or both!) if they want to keep the show going. The My Five Wives family are way more interesting and personable.

Why did they make it seem like Robyn's kids are Kody's? The only biological child that they have is Solomon. I don't think Kody has adopted her other kids. Way to deceive the viewers, TLC.

I didn't get why Christine stood up and left during last evening's Tell All episode. What was said that offended her? I didn't hear anything; but then there was talk about subjects that are off limits during an interview.

Yeah, it's hard to tell because things are just SO heavily edited...sneers stuck in where there were none at the time, etc. I was wondering at first if they were trying to plant a seed to make viewers think Christine had to leave to pee, to fuel pregnancy speculation for next "season." But Christine has made it more than clear that she was DONE after Truely. So that was just as confusing as the awkward walking away of Robyn on the last episode. Do the editors think they are being clever? Or does Robyn think SHE herself will start preg rumors? That ending was just so stupid, it was like an anti-cliffhanger.

There is an insane amount of inbreeding in both my husband's family and my BIL's family, and I suspect we have some degree of it as well, so I can't snark too much on that.

Yes, as I mentioned on another thread, we do genetic testing.

The Kingston clan prides itself on keeping its bloodline pure. there is lots of in reading going on in that group. It's to a large part encouraged.

• 1 month later...

The Browns won the lawsuit in Utah. http://abcn.ws/1zSg4TH:.

The article states they can now have a legal marriage, which is not true, but they can legally love as a family in Utah. Anyone think they will give up the culdesac of McMansions and go back to their home in Utah? I don't.

No way would they ever move back willingly. Perhaps after foreclosures on all the McMansions, and the show is canceled?

• 1 month later...

Archived