IGNORED

Fundie Video Cringe-Fest

ladyamylynn

He's either like this, or like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OorUdMUADNg

TELL ME WHO'S IN DA HOOOUSE! JC!

:pink-shock:

I think it is safe to say that I didn't miss out on much when my parents wouldn't allow me to go to these sorts of Christian music concerts. :lol: He acted like he was Jesus and his back up dancers pretended to nail him to a cross. That seems to be a tad on the sacrilegious side.

He is planning a tour for 2014.

Awkward fundie preacher rapping. Enough said

I heard him say "bigger" at the end of a sentence and I actually thought to myself please don't rhyme with what I think you are going to say, please don't say what I think you are going to say. And they did not only use the n-word, but many many many many many times.

I heard him say "bigger" at the end of a sentence and I actually thought to myself please don't rhyme with what I think you are going to say, please don't say what I think you are going to say. And they did not only use the n-word, but many many many many many times.

My jaw dropped when he said "bigger..."

Awkward fundie preacher rapping. Enough said

This cannot be real. Please tell me it is some sort of parody. That is so far out there that Carmen and his witch hunt seems normal in comparison.

Here is another awful one. It's an instructional video on evangelism

So, here's what I learned from the video about Jews:

1. They assume all Gentiles are Christian

2. They're all from Brooklynn or "the holy land"

3. They only ACT offended when you try to witness to them

4. They all wear stars of David

I'm so glad I watched that amazingly informative video...

Clicked on the lil Markie video and after watching it, happened to wonder if more were made and found this :shock: :

How 'bout this classic, lil markie

I was watching that and thinking it wasn't that bad and then BAM! it went all crazy. :shock: Who thought that was a good idea?

I was watching that and thinking it wasn't that bad and then BAM! it went all crazy. :shock: Who thought that was a good idea?

The best part is that the "character", if you can call it that, is of a sentient fetus that gets aborted

The best part is that the "character", if you can call it that, is of a sentient fetus that gets aborted

Wait...wha? Please tell me that is a joke (it is a good one if it is :) )

If it's not...good God, these people are doing SNL's work for them.

The aborted lil markie is one of the personas, there are others. (All have the same Muppet on helium voice and name.)

I just listened to a lil markie talk song about a kid with an abusive alcoholic father that was really weird, and really long. Spoiler alert: lil markie inexplicably dies of chest pains at the end and no one feels the need to take him to the hospital despite the fact that he's a toddler. :lol:

You can find a bunch of them by googling "lil markie" and "wfmu", it's the first link.

Anybody else listen to Kids Praise when they were little?

Took me waaay back, and not in a good way. More like a flashback kind of way.

When he beats his tail on my canteen it sounds like a drum! It serious looks like the dog is grinding against the girl....

That is the flattest mountain I've ever seen

I have tried, you can not sing while biking up a mountain

What older kid WANTS the responsibility of babysitting his sister just cuz he's big enough?

That kid's prayer? So totally something I would do. "Lord, I heard there are inset scary things here and watch my freidnds freak. Amen."

I saw this one years ago but it still blows my mind:

It's like they did their best to send a message of inclusiveness, love, and racial harmony and failed miserably every step of the way.

Archived