IGNORED

Vaginas Are Like "Little Hoover Vacuums"

doggie

She and Justin Lookadouche would make a great match!

Why can't she just list off a few reasons why it's better for high schools to wait until they are a bit older for sex (concentrate on school, sports etc). Or even better, just give them facts on sex?

What really grinds my gears is that A LOT of those kids are already having sex or in a relationship where it might possibly happen...and these kids are learning not only nothing about sex but having gender stereotypes reinforced.

I can't believe that no one has complained about this stupid bint earlier. But, people in the Midwest tend to be more polite about people talking bullshit and probably just let it go over their heads and move on with their lives.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abstinence education of the day: She brought a piece of flash paper in and lit it on fire in the gym and said that is what happens in a relationship with sex before marriage. Then, she took a felt heart and dipped it in water, then dipped it in lighter fluid and set it on fire, talked for a few minutes, then put it in the water and said it was a little scarred, but unchanged, just like her and her husband, because they didn't have sex until they were married.

They broke the kids up boys/girls and had them write why some teens may want to have premarital sex. One of the boys wrote "Because it tastes good", and the woman said she was embarrassed she had to write it! lmao Score 1 teenage boy!

Anyone have a fairly benign question they want my kid to bait her with. Please remember, she's only just turned 13, but I'm sure she'd be game if she gets a chance. Tomorrow is her last day.

paganHSer, I don't have a smart q, but I do have some recollections of Clause 28/Section 2A....

For the uninitiated, these were sections in both UK and Scots law which prevented "the promotion of homosexuality" in schools and were still current in the 90s when I was at school. What teachers and nurses interpreted the law as was generally that it prevented *all discussion* of homosexuality in sex education classes. If someone said "Miss, them gays are real, am I no right?" you could answer "Yes, homosexuals do exist" but any follow on questions about what gay people might do with each other sexually were unanswerable.

There were ways teachers etc dealt with this. First of all, the bravest would say "I'm not allowed to answer this because of Section 2A". A couple of teachers at my school did it. Most others said "That's not what I'm talking about" or "That's not part of the lesson" or got the kid in trouble for being mouthy, or in other ways refused to answer when kids raised a question about anything LGBT. Of course, some kids were doing it because they were WUMs, but even then, in those bleak days before the Net dominated the world, some kids did really want to know.

I feel sad for teachers' restrictions back in the day, but I don't give a flying fuck about the feelings of abstinence promoters. She could ask why abstinence education doesn't have a good record in preventing teenage pregnancy, or why abstinence is still being promoted when the age of first marriage has risen dramatically. (Abstinence types don't have an answer to those apart from "Becausegod".)

Thankfully, the last class was today, and my daughter said no mention of religion was ever brought up. Evidently, the lady doing the classes is the adoptive mother of one of her classmates. I feel bad for that poor girl!

My sex ex teacher in high school told us that we could get pregnant from swallowing semen. I rolled my eyes at that and assumed that everybody else did too. But a few years later, I went down on a guy from my high school and afterward he asked me if I was on the pill and panicked when I said I wasn't. He wanted me to get Plan B. He was about 22 or 23 at the time. I had to explain to him about basic anatomy and that sperm have to get to the egg through the vagina and that conception from oral sex is impossible. I was showing him stuff on my phone since he didn't seem to believe me at first. Needless to say, I was not going to see him again!

I had a street preacher tell me that oral sex causes breast cancer when I was in college. "When you make a baby, the sperm makes the cells divide very rapidly. So when it gets where it's not supposed to go, it makes the cells divide rapidly and that's cancer."

:pink-shock:

How it got from your mouth to your breasts was never explained.

I had a street preacher tell me that oral sex causes breast cancer when I was in college. "When you make a baby, the sperm makes the cells divide very rapidly. So when it gets where it's not supposed to go, it makes the cells divide rapidly and that's cancer."

:pink-shock:

How it got from your mouth to your breasts was never explained.

Sounds like how breast or penis enraging pills work.

My vagina isn't a Hoover - it's a Eureka!!!

<--- Has a Shop-Vac Vag :lol:

Heavy as hell and built like a tank?

:lol: That's quite an image!

But you forgot to ask if it has a grey and red plaid cover! :pink-shock:

And did the salesman come to your house to demonstrate it? :P

OMG! I had a Kirby growing up! I forgot about that beast. I always used to go hide when my mom brought it out because it was so damn loud.

All I can think of now is that Oreck advert with the bowling ball. I feel strangely powerful all of a sudden.

Now we have to form a bowling team, with bright satin shirts that have "Hive Vagina" on the back.

Wait until they see us at the lanes! Look ma, no hands! :D

Archived