IGNORED

Vaginas Are Like "Little Hoover Vacuums"

doggie

Great article on abstinence only stupidity training.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/11 ... s-lookadoo

Shelly Donahue: "Girls are more feelings-oriented, and boys are more facts-oriented."

Donahue is a speaker for the Colorado-based Center for Relationship Education, an abstinence-only education program that works with students in 42 states and has received millions in federal funds. In 2006, Donohue caused controversy at Natrona County High School, a public school in Casper, Wyoming, when she gave a religious-themed abstinence presentation. According to the Casper Star-Tribune, she asked students, "Do you get closer to your God or do you get farther away when you have sex?" (The answer she wanted: "Farther away.") She also said that boys are "wired" to like math, science, and numbers, and girls are wired to be more feelings-oriented. She held up a bag of noodles to indicate that girls "are like spaghetti, with their feelings about parts of their lives entangled," according to the Star-Tribune. (She told the paper: "The outpouring and the positive was so much greater than this one kid's complaint.") In a training video posted by the Denver Westword in 2011, Donahue tells students that if a guy gets sperm anywhere near a girl's vagina, it will turn into a "little Hoover vacuum" and she will become pregnant. (No. Vaginas don't vacuum sperm off the couch.) In another 2011 video, she says, "the boys want to love and respect these girls, and the girls won't let them. The girls are backing up the booty, the girls are being assertive, these girls are emasculating these boys." She continues to conduct sex-ed training programs for teachers on public Title V funds and is holding one this month in Greeley, Colorado.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She held up a bag of noodles to indicate that girls "are like spaghetti, with their feelings about parts of their lives entangled," according to the Star-Tribune. (She told the paper: "The outpouring and the positive was so much greater than this one kid's complaint.") I

She got positive feedback because some people are stupid.

I just had a mental image of someone giving oral to a woman and her vagina sucking them in and eating their head.

Wait, that's not supposed to happen? I should probably see a doctor or something... :lol:

What, no vagina dentata?

She missed an important way to terrify young men away from those evil lady parts.

What, no vagina dentata?

She missed an important way to terrify young men away from those evil lady parts.

You forgot the one where vagain's have teeth just look at the gums.

You forgot the one where vagain's have teeth just look at the gums.

Doggie, you are about to learn some latin -- that's what "vagina dentata" is! :D

Again - what is going on with these public schools that they have so much money to waste on freaks, and so little screening of those that they bring in?

It is the job of public schools to educate, period. It's not their job to preach religion, since that's a violation of the First Amendment. It's not their job to provide misinformation. It's definitely not their job to promote sexist stereotypes. When it comes to sex education, the public has a valid interest in making sure that students know basic biology, don't get pregnant too early and don't spread diseases. How hard is it for politicians and school board officials to say, "we expect funds to be used responsibly, to actually teach students what they are required to know"?

What does this mean?

The girls are backing up the booty, the girls are being assertive, these girls are emasculating these boys." She continues to conduct sex-ed training programs for teachers on public Title V funds and is holding one this month in Greeley, Colorado.

I thought that she wanted girls to say no to sex. Or is she saying that it is the girls who are demanding sex? That goes against her previous assertion that girls are less physical and more emotional than boys.

Doggie, you are about to learn some latin -- that's what "vagina dentata" is! :D

All together now:

"Vagina dentata, what a wonderful phrase!

Vagina dentata, ain't no passing craze!

It means no wiener, for the rest of your days!

It's a penis-free girl cavity

Vagina dentata!"

(from the webcomic Queen of Wands)

Y'all are hilarious with all these parodies!! I might have to start hiding in the restroom so i can actually have a good laugh!

So this nut is actually getting government money to teach spread her stupidity! What the fuck. Worst part is that schools are letting her do this.

All together now:

"Vagina dentata, what a wonderful phrase!

Vagina dentata, ain't no passing craze!

It means no wiener, for the rest of your days!

It's a penis-free girl cavity

Vagina dentata!"

(from the webcomic Queen of Wands)

Gee, thanks, SavoringSamsara. I'm sitting here in my cube at lunchtime simultaneously choking to death on iced tea and struggling to maintain bladder control.

Gee, thanks, SavoringSamsara. I'm sitting here in my cube at lunchtime simultaneously choking to death on iced tea and struggling to maintain bladder control.

You're welcome. :lol: I just about died the first time I read the comic that's from, too.

Well geez, if my vagina was an actual Hoover, you'd think my house would at least be a little cleaner...

Even if a person believes boys are smart and women are emotional (please kill me), that's not the kind of thing you teach in school! You teach everyone math, science, etc and both boys and girls learn it!

Girls are more feelings-oriented, and boys are more facts-oriented

No, lady. Girls aren't not facts-oriented. You are not facts-oriented. Stop blaming your stupidity on your gender and, for fuck's sake, get your little fact-avoiding self out of the business of imparting "wisdom".

Leave the teaching to the big strong logical menfolk before you give yourself hysteria.

She got positive feedback because some people are stupid.

I hate the Spagetti reference... I heard it first on Bott Radio Network (possibly on oen of the Focus on the Family anti woman shows) Women are like spagetti and men are like waffles, intellectually, and it became a mantra along with "wired differently" which, always basically means "born inferior to men".

The ferrels started it

bing.com/videos/search?q=women+spaghetti+men+waffle&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=5D3832242649D552F93E5D3832242649D552F93E

And a lot of others picked up on it.

bing.com/videos/search?q=women+spaghetti+men+waffle&FORM=VIRE4#view=detail&mid=EE6B531D1490DBA6644AEE6B531D1490DBA6644A

bing.com/videos/search?q=Men+Think+Like+Waffles&FORM=VIRE4#view=detail&mid=33EAFB86A83FCCB7297833EAFB86A83FCCB72978

According to this, men are more left minded LOGICAL thinkers--just ask any of these people. (I am amazed so many of them can get paid for spewing the same idea...)

Ugh. "Wired differently" is my least favourite meme. Actually, second least favourite. "Women are wired to nurture children" is my all time least favourite meme.

Well geez, if my vagina was an actual Hoover, you'd think my house would at least be a little cleaner...

only if someone sprayed sperm all over according to that nutjob.

I mean, I do think it's important to teach kids that women can get pregnant from one drop of semen entering them.

However, I believe in teaching kids that so that they wear condoms!

This woman is ridiculous.

Archived