IGNORED

Vaginas Are Like "Little Hoover Vacuums"

doggie

The public schools are our best hope for the future- educating, nurturing and producing individuals who can help this nation move forward. This crap pushes us back. If we keep denying that more than 50% of the population are human beings with all the wonderful diversity that entails then we will lose out in the future. Other countries have their shit figured out and aren't using public schools to disseminate misinformation. I wonder if the folks that invite these idiots in have any inkling of just how dangerous this stuff is. Keep telling girls they can't think logically and they won't- it's logical. Tell them they can't compete with the guys in STEM and they won't.

Although normally a vociferous supporter of public education I am glad today that my kids go to an evil progressive private school where this nut wouldn't even have her e-mails answered.

P.S. love idea of a vaginal vacuum- what a way to increase the enjoyment in housework..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you can get pregnant without penetrative sex, and you can also get STDs that way, and a lot of teenagers don't realize this.

I probably wouldn't have phrased it by turning a vagina into a metaphorical suction machine, though. That seems like it could make confused teenagers even more terrified. "My vagina doesn't suck crumbs off the couch; is there something wrong with it?"

"Do you get closer to your God or do you get farther away when you have sex?" (The answer she wanted: "Farther away.")

Not according to the Nine Inch Nails.

http://vimeo.com/3554226 (NSFWK)

Although, strictly speaking, they never say "have sex" in that song, maybe it's only being fucked that gets you closer to god?

Well, you can get pregnant without penetrative sex, and you can also get STDs that way, and a lot of teenagers don't realize this.

I probably wouldn't have phrased it by turning a vagina into a metaphorical suction machine, though. That seems like it could make confused teenagers even more terrified. "My vagina doesn't suck crumbs off the couch; is there something wrong with it?"

It'd be an awesome excuse if you didn't want to go down on a guy, though. "don't worry, I can do exactly the same thing with my vag!"

My sex ex teacher in high school told us that we could get pregnant from swallowing semen. I rolled my eyes at that and assumed that everybody else did too. But a few years later, I went down on a guy from my high school and afterward he asked me if I was on the pill and panicked when I said I wasn't. He wanted me to get Plan B. He was about 22 or 23 at the time. I had to explain to him about basic anatomy and that sperm have to get to the egg through the vagina and that conception from oral sex is impossible. I was showing him stuff on my phone since he didn't seem to believe me at first. Needless to say, I was not going to see him again!

A semen hoovering vagina would make post-sex clean up a little easier... :lol:

No more sleeping on the wet spot!

Now I'm imagining a woman straddling over a mattress while her hoover-like vagina sucks up all the extra jizz and other sex juice (you know, like Lori's favorite coconut oil).

The public schools are our best hope for the future- educating, nurturing and producing individuals who can help this nation move forward. This crap pushes us back. If we keep denying that more than 50% of the population are human beings with all the wonderful diversity that entails then we will lose out in the future. Other countries have their shit figured out and aren't using public schools to disseminate misinformation. I wonder if the folks that invite these idiots in have any inkling of just how dangerous this stuff is. Keep telling girls they can't think logically and they won't- it's logical. Tell them they can't compete with the guys in STEM and they won't.

Although normally a vociferous supporter of public education I am glad today that my kids go to an evil progressive private school where this nut wouldn't even have her e-mails answered.

P.S. love idea of a vaginal vacuum- what a way to increase the enjoyment in housework..

Preach it Docmom!

Can someone please confirm for me that these speakers are only getting work in The Bible Belt? I'm on the east coast and don't want their batshit crazy contaminating my already toxic waste filled territory.

Well geez, if my vagina was an actual Hoover, you'd think my house would at least be a little cleaner...

ROFLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, if only..!

Then again at my age (65) and cripple, I thought I couldn't afford such a reaction...... :embarrassed:

Not according to the Nine Inch Nails.

http://vimeo.com/3554226 (NSFWK)

Although, strictly speaking, they never say "have sex" in that song, maybe it's only being fucked that gets you closer to god?

It'd be an awesome excuse if you didn't want to go down on a guy, though. "don't worry, I can do exactly the same thing with my vag!"

:lol: So glad I'm not the only one who's brain went there.

My sex ex teacher in high school told us that we could get pregnant from swallowing semen. I rolled my eyes at that and assumed that everybody else did too. But a few years later, I went down on a guy from my high school and afterward he asked me if I was on the pill and panicked when I said I wasn't. He wanted me to get Plan B. He was about 22 or 23 at the time. I had to explain to him about basic anatomy and that sperm have to get to the egg through the vagina and that conception from oral sex is impossible. I was showing him stuff on my phone since he didn't seem to believe me at first. Needless to say, I was not going to see him again!

Was your sex ed teacher a woman? Maybe she was trying to get a generation of girls out of swallowing ;)

I feel like you handled that situation way better than I would. I would have laughed my way out the door.

Was your sex ed teacher a woman? Maybe she was trying to get a generation of girls out of swallowing ;)

I feel like you handled that situation way better than I would. I would have laughed my way out the door.

Me too! Or asked if men could get pregnant that way too (just to see how s/he explained it).

:lol: So glad I'm not the only one who's brain went there.

I think it's a dead giveaway of our age.

Me too! Or asked if men could get pregnant that way too (just to see how s/he explained it).

OooooH I met one like that. Had to draw him the innards of a female. He also thought WC was a ladies loo.....Women's closet. It was when he could not figure out why he could not get duty free flying from London to Glasgow I admitted defeat :lol: He was a sweetie though. Just a bit thick.

My daughter is getting abstinence education in phys ed this week. :-( I couldn't find anything overtly religious in the paper she brought home. I stressed the importance of condoms and the pill and told her if they start talking about god, I'll write her a note to get her out. The paper DID say something about talking about their feelings on marriage. I'm very much less than pleased, but she is awkward enough, and we're in a more conservative area, so I don't want to ruffle feathers if I don't have to.

Crap, it's who I thought it was. Here is their "about us" pscstark.com/4 . She said they've said nothing religious yet. One of their locations is as close to the local Planned Parenthood as they could get.

So how does it work if a kid asks questions while being taught abstinence only? Teacher won't answer them?

What if the kid asks what is the difference between an upright and a canister? :lol:

:chores-vacuum:

Great article on abstinence only stupidity training.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/11 ... s-lookadoo

Shelly Donahue: "Girls are more feelings-oriented, and boys are more facts-oriented."

Donahue is a speaker for the Colorado-based Center for Relationship Education, an abstinence-only education program that works with students in 42 states and has received millions in federal funds. In 2006, Donohue caused controversy at Natrona County High School, a public school in Casper, Wyoming, when she gave a religious-themed abstinence presentation. According to the Casper Star-Tribune, she asked students, "Do you get closer to your God or do you get farther away when you have sex?" (The answer she wanted: "Farther away.") She also said that boys are "wired" to like math, science, and numbers, and girls are wired to be more feelings-oriented. She held up a bag of noodles to indicate that girls "are like spaghetti, with their feelings about parts of their lives entangled," according to the Star-Tribune. (She told the paper: "The outpouring and the positive was so much greater than this one kid's complaint.") In a training video posted by the Denver Westword in 2011, Donahue tells students that if a guy gets sperm anywhere near a girl's vagina, it will turn into a "little Hoover vacuum" and she will become pregnant. (No. Vaginas don't vacuum sperm off the couch.) In another 2011 video, she says, "the boys want to love and respect these girls, and the girls won't let them. The girls are backing up the booty, the girls are being assertive, these girls are emasculating these boys." She continues to conduct sex-ed training programs for teachers on public Title V funds and is holding one this month in Greeley, Colorado.

Wouldn't telling hormonal adolescents that vaginas have all the action f a Hoover vacuum make them even more eager? I think it would.

Wouldn't telling hormonal adolescents that vaginas have all the action f a Hoover vacuum make them even more eager? I think it would.

Setting up the boys to be highly disappointed when they grow up…

But on the positive side, maybe the boys will be more likely to volunteer for vacuuming duties as their "jurisdictions"

Archived