IGNORED

Joanne's oldest son (and supporter) moves out

Koala

Well Joanne's son (you know, the one who turned his paycheck over to his mom and wasn't allowed to use the internet) has moved out.

frugalhomeandhealth.blogspot.com/

Tylor, the muscles behind the operation and the go-to-man for anything dirty, moved out.

Interesting, since in one of her visits here she asserted that he couldn't drive, much less live on his own:

joannesmith wrote:

He is not able to drive by himself (except on the farm) nor is he able to live by himself.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11526&start=80

Makes me wonder where he went. I would be happy for him if it weren't for my fear that he went to live with one of the "brothers" from The Church of the Crazy people.

Joanne also claims that another young boy has joined their family:

Recently we added a 14 year old boy to our family. He has been working a lot with Corban and other men from our church and I believe this is the best kind of 'schooling' a child could have

If you are wondering where on earth this child came from and who would have left a child with Joanne, you are not alone.

Is she the one who came here and posted her phone number wanting people to call her? If so I think she is really, really crazy. I hope her son escapes.

Is she the one who came here and posted her phone number wanting people to call her? If so I think she is really, really crazy. I hope her son escapes.

That's her. Thankfully our moderators had better sense than she did and took it down.

Archived